Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

first congratulations to winners and nominated members both of you...as writer's are missing ๐Ÿ˜†lets talk with with some readers 

( reader )

1)Hey , In poll Firesafirefire  & --Dia-- story lead the poll in Missing Writer Category, few words for writer

I feel they should come back and do write more and complete the ones they had pending 

2)As reader, what you expect from writer

To complete the stories whenever they find time 

3) as per poll you are reader of all story or only few, share some remembrance of story with us of that writer which you are waiting to till

Hehe I read only a few stories but yes I'm eagerly waiting for the return of Telly me to complete her Bandhan/ Rakshak ...Neha to complete her Sajda and Remya to complete her Bring it on ...I loved these stories and still waiting also there is You and me one on one really want that to be completed too still waiting for these ..

4) You also a writer too, I hope you have no plan of disapper

Actually I do may be by Mid April or May whenever I end up completing all my ongoing stories

5) And as reader now my question for you, when you planning to give update of your story

Will try updating soon ...I'm in a writer's block now hehe so my updates are late than they used to be ..

1)Hey , In poll Firesafirefire  & --Dia-- story lead the poll in Missing Writer Category, few words for writer

About firesafirefire I don't think she is coming back but luck can always be at readers side and i wish to see her back.. I have read her story mahsoos.. I really loved it but it feels cheated when writer leaves in mid of the story to be completely disappearedand About dia.. I love her writing and Baawre Nain and Rain are my favorite story by her..but i want to say honestly that I have stopped to read her new story as she is taking too much time to update the next update...So I will be waitng for her to finish her new stories first then read..But I must say she is an awesome readers..I find her work even better then the most famous writer of this forum..

2)As reader, what you expect from writer

As a reader I just want the writers to finish their stories as soon as possible and than take the break

3) as per poll you are reader of all story or only few, share some remembrance of story with us of that writer which you are waiting to till

I would like to talk about Mahsoos and Rain     About Mehsoos-----I liked the bind Maan much here ..as i know it's fiction and in real no normal person can be this much perfect in real even he is not blind.leave aside the person who is visually impaired but I truly love Maan in this fiction..Fiction hai to sab kuchh chalta hai  ----About Rain----Relation of Maan and geet went thru so much upsa and down in this story and they both suffered without any of their faults.. Now they are married..I hope things are going to be fine soon between them ..but this is possible only when she will come and update it

4) You also a writer too, I hope you have no plan of disapper

NO I don't have any such plan I just love to be here and getting this much love from readers ..I would be prove myself a fool if I disappear leaving this behind..Jab tak Geet Forum hai and I m able to create a story..I m here.. jis din dimag kaam akrna band kar dega uss din forum chhodna majboori ho jaayegi

5) And as reader now my question for you, when you planning to give update of your story

Aaj hi

thanks to both of you for giving some of your valuable time ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Edited by preetymaaneet - 6 years ago
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
We moving towards our next story i.e Accepting Her Child

WAIT

priya : ye kaun aaya
kaha se aaya
sanju : charo disho me hai chaya๐Ÿ˜†

WAIT
it's me "GEET"

priya & sanju ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

maan : geet why you stoping the event in mid
geet : because you not talking with me
Maan : am enjoying my event
geet : it's our๐Ÿ˜ก
you forgetting
meri entry aapse phle huyi thi
aap baad me aaye the
Maan : meri entry ke baad hi fan following bdi
don't forget
geet : mujhse
people love me more than you
maan : you really thinking like that
geet : yes
maan : living in dreamworld
Geet : Maann
๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Mr khurana her condition is very critical we can only save baby or mother . Tell your decision first  

sa-ve-e the baby doctor  he only replied not looking anywhere . Doctor surprised for few second then went to start operation . Maan set on nearby chair , hating himself for saving that child whom he hates so much .

Saheb hum apse kuch maangna chate hai , ap doge  Maan want to shout at her but controlled as her eyes getting wet because of tears ' uff women and their best weapon '

hmm bolo  he asked totally disinterest.. 

agar kabhi koyi aasa mauka khari ho, ki mein or meri bacchi ke beech koyi ek bach sakta hai , ap meri bache ko chunoge  she finished with lots of hopes in her voice  saheb waada kijiye  

Maan only smirk at her , yes he is not surprised at her demand  damn why I even bother to take her hospital disturbing my sweet sleep  he didn't bother to hide his irritation as usual Geet kept quiet but another tear drop silently..

Fine I will do it , bas ab yeh aakhose nadiya behna band karo  

Maan fist his hand tightly recalling that moment when he promised her he would choose her child , He is burning with anger on himself and to that child too who is now sole reason that he gonna lose his saviour Geet .. 

In this moment he realised how much Geet mean to him . In all these month he thought he letting her stay with him because she saved his life so he indebted to her but no unknown to him Geet did manage to make a place in his big house , in house lonely life and may be in heart too which he never thought is still exist .

He is a big business man , money deal he knows only these thing but all changed when he meet with that big accident. He was returning from a trip when his car met with an accident that too middle of night , out of now where..when he thought he gonna die for sure his saviour came . She took him hospital and stayed till he get better . 

When he asked her what she wants ..he can give any amount of money but to his surprise she wanted to accompany him till Delhi. Maan got suspicious asked again and again if she run away from home..her answer always same 

saheb agar ap sach puch karz chukana chahate ho , toh hume aapke sath le chalo...i promise you I won't bother you after that . Just drop me to Delhi

Maan can't back out from his promise so he did what she wanted . And from that time she is with him it's exactly 6 months .. As he thought Geet doesn't know anyone from Delhi and he didn't want to take risk that's why let her stay with him . 

First he thought it will be for few days then he will told her to go and give her huge amount so that she can live the way she wants . But that day never came . Even as time passed he totally forgotten that . He has few servants who came for few hours and left doing their works. Then all day Geet spend doing small small things . He is big businessman he doesn't trust anyone easily but in her matter he couldn't distrust her and let her stay without questioning . 

Days were passing silently till one fine morning police came when Geet was serving him breakfast .  inspector you here ? What can I do for you ?  He asked totally confused..  hello Mr khurana ..im inspector Jagdish from Delhi police actually we are here to take your maid Geet ..

Maan narrowed his eyes at him then look at Geet who sweating badly hearing inspector  And why you think I would let her to go with you .. She came and hide behind him  relax Geet..don't need to be scared he can't take any innocent... 

sorry to say Mr khurana this girl isn't innocent .. she is a murderer..

What?  he looked at Geet who nodded no as tears flowing 

yeh jhoot hai humne kisika khoon nehi ki  

look inspector there must be some misunderstanding..she can't..

we have proof Mr khurana ..we have eye witnessed who saw how she killed her own boyfriend  

Maan fist his hand together..eyes cold he looked at and dare her to say truth  humara koyi boyfriend nehi hai humara ekin kijiye ..yeh sab jhoot hai  

sohn liya apne ..she had no boyfriend nor she killed .. 

Mr khurana she is lying..see this pic  he showed him a pic of Geet and a boy hugging each other , now see this ..he gave another pic where that boy is lying in pool of blood ..Geet took step back seeing it ...

Maan control his anger  look this don't proof that she  

as I said Mr khurana we have eye witnessed who saw her killing that boy . She and that boy run away from their home and stayed at Manali in blue moon hotel but something went wrong between them and she killed him, then run away from that place .. if I'm wrong ask her if she stayed there or not

Maan looked at Geet with questioning eyes  ji woh ha hum uch hotel mein thhe par  

see I told you ..she killed and runaway now staying here to save herself..par woh bhool gayi police ki hath bohot lambe hote hai  

Maan was in shock..he recalled how she saved her from Manali high way road and adamant to come with him then always trying to avoid question about herself..he looked at the picture and then at her who crying scared , pleading him not to believe all this .. 

please Mr Khurana cooperate with us ..she is a criminal , she should be in jail .. then ordered women constable to get her .Geet run to him

Hume maat le jaane dijiye , yeh log jhoot bol rahe please trust me ..i didn't kill anyone  

who are you Geet ?  Maan gave her last chance but she stayed quiet again  take her inspector  he turn around not want to face the scene but still Geet manage to push those women and hold his feet 

humne kisiko nehi maara ..woh log  before she could complete they start dragging her ... 

saheb hamara yekin kijiye ..all is lies ..woh hume bech denge please save me  Geet keep shouting till they took her out of his sight ..

He went numb ..he couldn't believe he again trust a wrong person ..he went to his private bar to forget another person who betrayed his trust . He was furiously drinking just when remember her last word ' woh log hume bech denge ' 

why Geet said something like this  he seeing Geet for month now ..his mind telling him to forget this matter but his heart not in peace and telling him she is innocent ..

she is my saviour I should give her a chance , at least I can try to know if it's true or Geet was saying right she is innocent  

he contacted Delhi commissioner and with his help he finally discovered the truth , which is not less a death for him ... She wss a prostitute and those are fake police sent by her brothel owner ...

his blood boil to his foolishness ..he only prayed his saviour's safety and finally after two days he get to see her ..but half dead only breathing slow .. they beaten her black and blue..when he thought may be it will end here but no another big blow came ..

Abort the child  that's the first thing he utter when Geet open her eyes in hospital ..

nehi this is mine I won't  she touch her belly with all her love  yeh bas hamara hai iss par kisika haq nehi..after ages I got something which can I call mine I won't let it go .. 

becoming mother in that profession is big no .even if anyone become by mistake they bound to kill it but Geet couldn't do it ..she wanted to give birth to her child . But owner is too cruel to hear her wish . She only see money so she sold her to a rich man from Dubai but Geet can't go when she is pregnant . Geet knew what is coming , they will force her and eventually kill her baby .. it years since she is staying this hell many times she thought to ran away but seeing other girls condition who tried to run she dropped that idea ..but this time it was matter of her child so she took risk and her luck was with her ,she manage to run away ..all she did just for her child now how can she kill her unborn precious baby... 

for God sake Geet think wisely ..your body is too fragile to carry this pregnancy ..if you didn't abort that your life will be in danger . Open your eyes try to understand the whole point .. but she nodded no as tears dropping

Geet look you just come out from a hell. God giving you a chance to live ..don't waste it for that  he indicate to her belly  its not like you won't be able to be mother again ..live your life first

this child is now my life saheb ..

hearing her Maan got the message she is determined and won't change her decision for anything ..from that day he start hating that child .. 

what you will do with that ..i mean how will you raise that thing ? what's the plan ?

he asked her once in which she pouted cutely  stop calling my child as that ..this ... Maan rolled his eyes at her  I will give my baby to a orphanage

What? Geet you taking risk of giving birth of that to give it away ?  

she nodded sadly  you know na saheb my past would never let me stay in peace ..and if my baby stay with me sooner or later have to suffer it would be better if my baby grow up in good place

and you think orphanage is a perfect place  he smiled bitterly thinking about his life ..he didn't grow up in orphanage but he did grow up without parents and he knows how it feels ..

fine good luck to your That for future  he called her baby that again making her angry but Maan as usual went out without hearing her lecture ..

one day she came with a wish in which he laughed at her  you want me to take care of that till grew up and went to orphanage..you must be dreaming right . 

why are you saying like this saheb ..hum toh bas yeh kehe rahe hai ..agar humhe kuch ho jaye toh bas kuch waqt ke liye    

no im not keeping that ok ..thats the biggest poison of your life ..you could have start fresh but that thing put your life in danger  he gave a glare to her growing belly and went out angrily .. from past 5 months countless time she had to admit in hospital and every time his hate grew for her child as it's the only reason she suffering like this ... 

OT door open he run toward it ..before he can ask about Geet s nurse give him or say forcedly put the new born child to his arm  congratulation sir it's a girl  ..

he stood as rock for few minutes then went back to chair still not looking at the baby girl. Many people come who were passing and congratulate him he only gave cold glare ...

finally after sometimes he looked the baby in his arms who sleeping  you are so bad . You killed your mother you know ..from childhood she is suffering but when finally she was getting a little happiness you took it from her ..i hate  Maan stop as baby opened her eyes softly and looked at him .. I ha  he tried again but couldn't utter those word ..he looked away from baby and trying hard not to look but after sometime he felt something wet in his pant  crap how could you ? Nurse nurse  

a sister came running saw the condition but before she can took baby from him baby start crying  I think she is hungry..let me get the milk ..her mother still in OT , for now bottle milk is only option  

she went and came back with a small bottle and put it to her mouth ..  please hold it  she told Maan and went leaving him in difficult state..

What the ...hey where are you going ? I don't know how to  he stop as baby start drinking slowly . After one hour he was still sitting like that just then realise something soft is holding his finger ..it was baby he tried to take it out but seeing her sleeping form drop the idea ... 

Geet opened her eyes and what she saw is not less than a miracle ..her saheb holding her girl to his chest ,a small tear drop in happiness ..

ahh you still crying ..God see baby when you were not here she was crying now you are here still your mother is crying .. 

Thank you saheb for saving my child  Maan smiled softly a genuine smile after months 

and thank you Geet for coming back to us  

she was in critical condition but still she fight back for which Maan can never thank her enough .He looked the baby in his arms and felt guilty for hating such gift of God . He hold Geet's hand surprising her then looked at baby ,and announced proudly  Meet Singh Khurana

THE END
Edited by priya_21 - 6 years ago
priya_21 thumbnail
priya : this post little special for me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i know am not special for her๐Ÿ˜ญ
koi nhi ๐Ÿ˜‰ fir bhi 
๐Ÿ’”

she managing many threads
Maaneet Readers world 
Maaneet PDF thread
Maaneet writer world 
wo alag baat hai
update krne me 
kayi saal beet jaate hai

sanju : ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

am loving this

kalpi : bs kro di

priya : ๐Ÿคฃ

PC : ๐Ÿ˜ก
priya  :wow
 without introduction entry ๐Ÿ‘

good

PC : you ๐Ÿ˜ก

sanju : relax
here we
PC : shut up

priya : ๐Ÿ˜†
kalpi : now am loving it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

priya : before jawalamukhi fate
hum aange badte hai

(pics - upload in progress)
priya_21 thumbnail
Preety : our next story name is   It good to be dream only

sanju : please stop reading news
priya : ๐Ÿ˜†

PC : ignore both 
we
kalpi : di mujhe toh bhool hi gye aap log
๐Ÿ˜ญ

geet : ye bhi mujhe kaha yaad rakhte hai
jb dekho ek mein hi sapne bunti rhti hu
maan : maine kaha hai kya
nhi na
geet : Maannn๐Ÿ˜ก
priya : kya asi hongi ye kahani
pc : how we know
kalpi : first read the story๐Ÿ˜‰

wow it's look beautiful on you Geet " i blushed softly then looked at our reflection on mirror. A perfect couple..main aur my husband , meri Maan, aur main Maan ki Geet .

" Angali was so right this necklace will look good at anyone and see it actually looking perfect ..happy birthday Geet "

I nodded with a force smile and tried hard not to cry to the fact that my husband brought his wife's birthday gift, choosing by his girlfriend. I muttered a small thank you as I know my heart gonna to betray me and it did. As soon as I closed the washroom door I couldn't stop my tears ..and let them fall without any restriction .

Me and Maan now married for 6 months , arranged by my Darji ..from childhood I agreed with whatever Darji told and this marriage too . When first Maan came to see me I won't deny I fall for his first look . With time don't know when my liking turned to love .

Shouldn't I hate him , hate the person who married me still dare to confess he loved someone and married just sake of his family happiness , that too first night itself.. Wedding night is the most beautiful night for any girl but for me it was the most painful moment. That night I lost myself ..i became my husband's unloved wife .

I tried to hate him at every moment , tried to hate him when he assured my sick Darji that he will take care of me, want to loath him when he pretend to love me in front of his family but no I couldn't do it . This silly heart has more will power than my stone determination to hate him .

Because from the time I came he never misbehave me , Never treated me badly . He is a perfect husband of any girl's dream but big thing is missing love ..his love which he can't give anyone other than Angali .   

This big loop in my marriage destroyed my dream of getting happy husband , a happy little family .. 
                 " happy birthday babhi " Aniee hugged me tightly as soon as I went downstairs ..then my Mother in law , lastly Dadima .. I literary having tears seeing so much love . May be I got a unloved partner but I got a gem in name of family . They treat me like a princess. May be in this marriage I am only surviving because of their love . 

" let's go for shopping ..then movie picnic what say ? " aniee excitedly suggest which all agree and before I can deny they drag me toward the door ... 

whole family is crazy and they love to spoil me . First Aniee' s choice then Mom lastly Dadima , I had to buy everything they picked . 

" I'm so hungry ..lets have lunch here " Mom said and we went to food court ..when I was passing a shop notice a familiar face or say faces , Maan and angali . All happiness from earlier gone just like that . But it's not time to cry on my fate I have better things to do which is not letting his family to see him and his girlfriend together . So without any option I dragged them to the nearby restaurant giving excuse of good food and birthday girl wish .

It showing 11.45 already still Maan not back yet ..why I'm surprised I should have expected right . Why would he come early for my birthday ? who am I? A girl whom he forced to marry ? I knew he won't come ..still my silly heart hoped for inevitable. There I'm waiting for him , there he must be with Angali. What must be they doing ? Talking ..hugging, laughing or kissin..."

" Geet didi utto didi uttho na .. " i jerked away from bed looked at my surroundings scared .. 

" uffo bhoot dekhliya kya app ne . You are too much di , you sleep like dead ..pata nehi jiju kaise utha tha hai aap ko " Raji muttered in irritation " now get ready first Jiju is here to take you "

saying she left but I still look at the door , thinking about the dream . I took a long breath to clam my ragging heart then went to freshen up .   

I looked at my husband who seems very tired after his office work but still give me a dazzling smile as soon as he spot me . I said good bye to my parents then went to sit on his motor bike . 

I hold his waist tightly hugging him from back as he speed up . I inhale on his neck to smell him , in which he smiled and looked at me through mirror . I shrugged my should not caring about his look . Now i have this habit of inhaling his scent every time I get close to him . He call me mad but I don't care I'm obsessed to his smell . He even tease me with it ..and always I replied saying it's not him but I like his perfume, he would give to naughty look or a deep long kiss . I blushed at this thought and noticed on mirror he is blushing a bit too ..may be he thinking same .    

We stop in traffic . I so hate it because we gonna late and I know my mother in law won't like it or may be more taunt in my way . I frowned thinking of my upcoming scold then looked at the nearby boutique. I looked keenly then noticed that purple Saree which i saw last time is gone . I looked away trying to suppress the hurt just then heard Maan's quiet guilty voice 

" I'm sorry Geet I know I promised you that I would buy that saree for you but I couldn't keep it ..sorr "   

" sssh it's nothing big ok ..it just a saree.." 

" I promise in Diwali I will get that saree for you .."   

" I don't need " but before I say more he start his bike again and I went silent . Yes I admit I was sad that Maan couldn't buy me that saree but I don't blame him . He is only an honest government officer not corrupted . He has limited salary . With this he managed his family well but this month suddenly father got heart attack and had to admit hospital then his operation . In all this his saving gone , then was his sister's admission in engineering college again it took a huge sum . Only he knows how he managing but still in this money crisis he having smile on his face and trying to cope up with situation. I'm not that selfish to demand such luxury like that beautiful costly saree. But I know my Maan he promised me something and he gonna get it for me . My heart get warmed thinking he his love for me .    

As soon as I entered I face my angry mother in law who giving disapproving look . Maan had to buy medicine for papa so he went out again . With slow step I went to kitchen.. 

" 1 , 2 , 3 " I start counting and just I hit 3 there comes my Mil' s angry taunt .

" bas mein hi mili sabko , saare khana bhi banao phir ghar ka saff bhi karo..bina paisoka nakur rakha hua hai . Bete ka shaadi karwaya socha chalo ab thora shanti milegi ..par nehi itni jaldi koyi mujhe shanti kyun dega..."

just like this Ma was going on and on and I keep chopping vegetables. This not new for me, every time I went to mayeka ma would start her taunting session . As first I used to felt bad but now I don't care because I know she not meaning any of it . She may be angry now but still she loves me and I got the proof at evening as she came with a bowl of my favourite rasmalai .

" yeh pakar tere liye rakha ..teen din ho gaya agar ek aur din hota na bilkul kharab ho jaata.." 

saying she pulled me toward her leg and start giving me oil massage . " ah balo ki kya halat ki tune " 

i smiled at her tone ..i looked at the rasmalai in my hand and offered to Ma " rehnedo itna pyar khafi hai " 

she pushed my hand as start put some oil in my hair .. at first I was so confused with Ma's behaviour but now I understand her . It say that mother in law can't became Ma but in my POV..Mother in law can only become your Ma when you try to become her daughter . Yes she scold me many times but isn't my mother did the same before marriage that too countless time . I didn't took those by heart then why now I would take Ma's ( MIL) word in negative way . If she loves me she has right to scold me too , it's only motherly thing . If she doesn't love me she wouldn't save rasmalai because I know how much Aniee love these stuff and hiding sweets from her means a big war . I was about to go to sleep by Ma's magical massage but she slap light on my shoulder 

" yeh koyi waqt hai sone ja ... yeh ladki pata nehi kab sudregi " saying she left taking the bowl from her hand and I jumped on my bed continuing my sweet sleep . 

" what are you doing? " I asked Maan as he scrolled down my timeline searching something ..i went closely to see the matter and my eyes gone big

" Maan yeh ap kya kar rahe ho .. I really don't this sar..."    

I couldn't even complete as he click the send button writing home address " now done " he smiled keeping my phone aside . 

" what done ? How could you just ? "       

" I promised you ..so this Diwali you getting that saree bas "

" par Maan yeh online bagera ..they sell things costly then any shop ..how could you just ordered that ? "      

" because you liked it "   

can I really argue with him when he looking at me with so much love .

" it's not funny yeh itna mehenga .."

" uffo Geet don't think these silly things "    

" silly ha ... Diwali is coming , toh bohot sari extra karcha , then gifts for relatives , ghar ka decoration, sweets bagera .. how you will manage all these ? ..ma papa ani..."       

" you think too much now come here " he tried to pull me to his chest but in shoved him away

" I don't need you ..and I'm not wearing that saree ok .." He again pulled me to his chest ..lying back put me on his chest

" fine don't wear it for yourself..wear it for me ..aur waise bhi I think it will be perfect ..you in purple saree and me in purple Punjabi kurta..we will make hot pair ..." 

" purple kurta ? " I ignored his last comment as asked confused ... " last year too you brought purple Kurta this year too you gonna buy " I stop in mid as realisation hit me ..he not gonna buy anything for Diwali..may sensing me quiet he tried to make the air light 

" you know I think that Kurta will be perfect..aur waise bhi woh maine last Diwali ke baad kabhi parha hi nehi ..khamakha paisa kharach karke kya faida.."

I hugged him tightly as a tear fall ..he won't buy anything because of my costly saree and I know it . I am angry on him for that but still I love him more . My husband not some billionaire or anything of that but for for he is one in million and only mine ..his love is only for me . 

He is the person whom I can trust blindly , whom I can share anything without any fear of rejection . He is my best friend my soulmate..he is better than any man of this world..    

" I don't like you at all "    Maan chuckled softly " I love you too " he kissed my hair hugging me once again and went to sleep . 

I looked at his sleeping face and thought about the dream ..being a unwanted , unloved wife can be mouth watering topic to read in novel or serial but in real it not so easy ..its same as slow death and im happy i didn't get those angry young man type husband but a partner who loves me more than himself .

" I now understand why people say it's not necessary to all dreams come true ..some good to me dream only not reality...

THE END

priya_21 thumbnail
kuch kahaniya asi hoti hai
jo adhuri rh jaati hai
is baar humne chuna kuch asi hi kahniyo ko
jinhe writer ne choda beech raha me
but we readers not forget that amazing work to till

this award winner is

& runner up is

priya_21 thumbnail

for this category, we select only three person, this two person are writer & reader both๐Ÿ˜‰ & third one is one of best reader

start with

(Reader & Writer)

1) Hey , In poll Muskanp & OsheenDGr8 story leading the poll in Missing Story Category, few words for writer
Ans : I really hope they and the others come back to complete their stories
2) As reader, what you expect from writer
Ans :  To complete their stories and not leave them on hiatus for too long
3) as per poll you are reader of all story or only few, share some remembrance of story with us of that story which you are waiting to till
Ans :  I'm still waiting for the updates of Sajda and Rakshak the most...I feel they are really great stories ...Loved the concept of Maan being Geet's bodyguard and how she was adjusting in his home ...I really like Sajda..Maan finding Geet and taking care of her in her not so well mental state ...I really want to know what led her to that state of hers...wish they are completed by the respective writers
4) You also a writer too, I hope you have no plan of disappear
Ans :  Actually I do...but after completing my ongoing stories...may be in April or Mid May ...

priya : this is  not good news for your reader, think once again khusboo buddy

5) Now we not going take your more time, last Question- few words for our Celebration Thread
Ans : This is an awesome thread buddies ...Really love the efforts you guys put in here to keep the forum active this is a really great way ...Keep up the good work buddies

(Reader & Writer)
1) Hey , In poll Muskanp & OsheenDGr8 story lead the poll in Missing Story Category, few words for writer
Ans : .i am fan of both writers but i miss muski more specially her puchki & mistimia- i love the way she express felling of each character

Ans : i as reader i want her to back soon

3) as per poll you are reader of all story or only few, share some remembrance of story with us of that story which you are waiting to till
Ans : as i already told i am missing dhundlae aks most

4) You also a writer too, I hope you have no plan of disappear
Ans : .no i l can't stay away from IF for long but as usual i ll be little slow

5) And as reader now my question for you, when you planning to  give update of your story
Ans : .for update i should ask u - bcoz this time the reason of my delay is 3 devils of my life including u so can't blame me for not updating my story .. jab update karti hoon tab tum log tease karte ho ussse short short bl k ab jab nahi kar rahi tab bhi prob hai ...

priya : you can't point us like that, we just says truth, ab hum kya kare
tujhe mirchi lage toh hum kya kare๐Ÿ˜†

(Reader)

1) Hey , In poll Muskanp & OsheenDGr8 story leading the poll in Missing Story Category, few words for writer
Ans : Both stories were Fabulous , however Beautifully Flawed by OsheenD is a story that stayed with me , the suspense was always high , Maan's character was mysterious

Ans : "Writers should at least update their stories once per month 
I understand life is hectic but if an update cannot be done then at least post a note "

3) You are one of  most active reader on GHSP, so obviously you read many stories, few Uncompleted Stories Name which you remember to till
Ans : 
"Criminal 
Seduction
Remorse
Her Complete Submission
Pride and Prejudice
Khamoshi (mukanp)
My Dark Lover 
The Wedding Deal
Ruswaa
Khumaari Beauty and the Beast 
Maitri
Nasha
The Bitter Truth
Obession
Paradox
Recycled Destiny 
The Escort Business 

These are old ones that I can remember "
4) Few Favorite stories Name which you read to till

Ans : 
"Kya Tumhe Haq Hai 
Lust for Revenge 3 
Khamoshi Gungunane Lagi
Predestined
Decoding The Enigma
Sauda
Dastaan
Amorous Elixir
Geetika
My Beautiful Wife
Tu Tu Hai Wahi 
Baabul
Humdard
Sympathy or Love
Manchala
My Love Story 
The Entire Cinderella Series
You Are Mine 
True Love Never Ends
His Precious Possession His Maid"

priya : thanks all of you , taking out time and giving reply to us 

priya_21 thumbnail
we try best to take interview from winner...
few lines from MUSKAN DI 

1) Hello Di, Pari is most wanted story in missing story poll, what you think about this
2) am one of our fan of your Writing , just want you continue your writing... like me , many readers waiting for you, few words for reader
Ans : I want to continue writing ..My hand  hurts a lot when I types & I am very busy with kids,I love my fans and love the fun I have with them

3) From which story you start writing , and any scene you remember to till of your first Story
Ans : I keep reading my work often.. so umm  to quote one scene is difficult
4) Di you never drop any story, but one story Aparichit - arrange marriage based concept- to till we missing these awesome work... Can we hope you write again 

Ans : yes I will definitely write
5) last Question is our wish, come back and take out few minutes daily for you readers , you are amazing person and writer too
Ans :  I am IF almost every day,I miss u guys too ..

We try best to talk with writer or winner of PARI 
hope di come back soon and continue the own work๐Ÿ˜ƒ
priya_21 thumbnail
for relaxing and enjoying same moments again
we post edits in mid time to time
hope you liked this

Editor take out time for making thread more beautiful
so in mid never forget to share your precious views about that

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
betrayed by every relation she was living in darkness...
despite HIS love she couldnt trust him...
will HIS love change her insecurities...r
she will lost herself in the threatining darkness...
to find out thier journey read the following story in next page ...
Edited by SANJANA9167 - 6 years ago