Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PritiSC thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Lovely update dear! Looking forward to PreeHan's wedding now.

Thanks dear...Preehan wedding on the way
PritiSC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishh..

Amazing update... excited for next update.

So now sameer and naina will meet in preehan wedding.
Waiting...

May be before that as well
mystique123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey when will u update next.

Eagerly waiting 
Edited by mystique123 - 5 years ago
surbharati thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for the next update...please update soon
PritiSC thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbharati

Eagerly waiting for the next update...please update soon

Thank you
PritiSC thumbnail
PART 4

So the Weddingbpreparation and journey begans...

Wedding was on 07Nov, Thursday, Naina decided to travel on 01Nov, Friday and decided to take the evening flight at 7.00 clock. She booked the flight tickets and started with the preparations for wedding for herself and for her beloved friend Preeti. There was long list send by Preeti to her and she needs to carry all those stuffs to Chandigarh. 

Naina's mom accompanied her for all her shopping she was equally excited like her daughter and ensured that she selects the best outfit for her. 

Hitler was equally excited for her only daughter ...her jaan..While Naina was finaluzing lehenga for Sangeet...here mom was thinking when the day will come when she will see her daughter in shaadi ka jooda. Naina's Mom insisted her to wear Saree as this will be very unique in Punjabi wedding. Naina too agreed for the same and buyied one authentic saree along with jewellery.

Naina ensured that all her shopping and packing is completed on 31st night and nothing is left. She had decided to go to hospital on 1st Nov in the morning, complete her duty, come home, take rest and then go to airport.

On the other side Sameer was shooting day and night so that he gets 10 to 12 days off and can enjoy his brothers wedding to the fullest.

In between he made a short trip to Chandigarh, his home town for shopping and finalising the wedding and reception dress for himself and Rohan. His family was very happy with his short visit and Sameer too was excited for his brothers marriage..while returning Rohan handed over the list of some stuffs that he needed from Mumbai. 

Sameer too booked the tickets of evening flight on 01Nov, Friday for Chandigarh. He ensured that all the shopping is completed, things are packed a day before and he carried all his luggage with himself so that he can directly go to airport in the evening from shooting.

01Nov...afternoon 3.00 pm:- 

Naina was at home relaxing, she decided to leave for the airport by 4.30 pm and the phone rang. It was Preeti on other side she was little worried and asked Naina if everything is done and she ready to fly for Chandigarh. Naina said yes my jaan. But Preeti said I have one request for you..can u please do that for me. I wanted to give pooja at Mahalaxmi temple before marriage as I promised and wanted to have a sindoor from that pooja only...can you please do that for me...please.

Naina was not able to refuse her. She quickly decided to leave for t he temple and from there directly to airport. She hardly had few hours left. She took her driver, by the time she reached temple it was already 4.30...she did pooja in temple , gave saree, bangles, sindoor to poojari and then collected sindoor in a small dabba from pooja and kept in her hand bag and rushed towards the airport..by the time she left it was 5.30. She was worried that she is going to miss flight which was at 6.50 pm...somehow she reached airport by 6.10 pm and there was long queue for checkin...upon request she managed to checkin and ran towards the boarding gate...her name was being announced...last call for Naina Patwardhan who is travelling on Chandigarh flight.

On the other hand Sameer was on time and boarded the same flight..he was greeted by airhostess, he kept his bag in the upper cabin and got seated on his seat. He covered his face with a cap since he really doesnt want to get disturb by his fans and soon started listening to music. The window seat next to him was still vacant.

Naina managed to reach the boarding gate and crew helped her to board the flight...there was a sigh of relief on her face...she was breathing heavily. As soon as she entered the flight her phone rang...Preeti was on other side...she asked whether u collected the Sindoor? To which Naina replied Preeti ki bacchi tere vajah se meri flight miss ho jati aaj and she said wait pehle mujhe mera bag rakhne de cabin maine. 

Naina was standing just next to Sameer and keeping her bag in the cabin during which a small water bottle just felt down on Sameer's head along with few lipsticks...he got irritated and removed his cap in an anger and said WTH. On the other hand while picking up the things Naina was saying sorry..sorry...I was in so much hurry and while keeping my bag, bottle felt down along with other stuffs.

Sameer stood and then he realized it was none other than Dr. Khadoos Chashmish and a smile was on his face..Naina was busy in collecting her bottle and lipsticks saying sorry again and again and when she stood up and saw his face she was like...Tum...Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? 
To which Sameer replied what do you mean by this? Y are u asking me this? Waise yehi sawaal maine tumhe bhi kar sakta hoon...Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho? Naina replied..Why should I tell you..Sameer too replied why should I tell you then.

Naina asked him to come out so that she can seat on her window seat...he smiled and politely said with a gesture...Please madam be seated.

Preeti was still online...Naina yelled at her because of you I was going to miss my flight...but thank god...I managed it somehow...Aur kuch karna hai toh bol de last moment pe, to which Preeti yaha aaj phir batati hoon..ab shant hoja and sleep, will meet you soon...Muhaah...Naina disconnected the call and again phone rang. It was her Mom..Naina said, I managed to catch the flight now please dont irritate me with your questions...I will call you once I reached.

Sameer was enjoying all these conversation...he was relishing her irritation towards the situation...he politely asked tum bachpan se hi aisi ho ya phir ye sab abhi abhi sikha hai...Naina gave a look at him and stated "mind your business...he smiled and started listening to the songs.

After sometime Naina managed to settle and started reading the book...she could hear the songs...hence she asked Sameer could you please lower the volume? Sameer smiled and lower down the volume. Then he said could you please switch off the light..the light is irritating me. Naina switched off the light, closed the book and tried to sleep.

Sameer thought to initiate the conversation again..he said, Madam you didnt thanked me for the cake and flowers? Naina replied..I didnt asked you to send and I dont know you or rather we dont know anything about each other so why should I thank you or accept any cake or flowers from you. 

Sameer smiled and replied you are an interesting girl...and just turned towards her and said so you were not at all happy that you received a flowers from Mr. Sameer Maheshwari? Naina replied , No. I dont know you...not seen you...not heard about you so why should I be happy.
Sameer asked Naina, Do you watch TV? Naina replied , No and said I hardly get any time to watch. I like to watch movies if time permits.

Currently I am completing my specialization so need to study a lot and rest of the time I am in hospital or with my family.
Sameer was overwhelmed with her response and replied...how interesting is your life.  God bless you. He asked, can I take one pic with you because you are the only girl I met till date who doesnt know me, who doesnt follow me, who didnt drooled over me...please may I take one pic please. Naina replied okayyy. 

Sameer quickly took a pic and was smiling. He created a folder in his gallery named Chashmish and stored there first pic. 
Then Sameer asked Naina, you are going to Chandigarh? Naina replied, Yes, Flight wahin jaa rahi hai

Further he asked, aise hi ja rahi ho or is there any reason...too which Naina gave a look and said Hitler told me bachpan se not to speak with strangers. To which Sameer replied, "I am not a stranger..this is our second meet& then Naina murmured,  "hope Aakhri hi ho

Sameer said, kuch kaha tumne? Naina just nodded her head and said no.

She further said I am feeling sleepy and would like to sleep. Sameer said but mujhe neend nahin aa rahi hai and I dont mind speaking for sometime...to which she said Good Night and closed her eyes. 
Sameer murmured, Yeh itni aakdu kyun hai...forget it...he started listening to his music.

They flight landed and they both were waiting to collect there baggages. Sameer again initiated a discussion and said you have my number right? Please call me for any help if you required while in Chandigarh. Naina was least interested to speak with him. He further took his hand ahead for handshake, even Naina reverted happily...he further just leaned towards her and said...It was nice meeting you Chashmish...hope we meet soon again. Naina just smiled and pulled her hand from his hand.

Meanwhile a fan on the airport recognised Sameer and she came and asked for a photo...soon he was surrounded by fans and he was busy giving the autographs and selfies with his fans. While Naina just took her bag and left. Sameer somehow managed to escape from the crowd and his eyes were searching for her but he was not able to see her...she was gone.

Naina was excited for Preeti's marriage and the fun they planned together to do before marriage. She started her journey towards destination dreaming about the marriage.

Sameer took his luggage and started his journey towards his home sweet home, where everyone was eagerly waiting for his arrival and marriage celebration to began.

Both were excited and decided to have lot fun thinking this marriage should remain in there hearts as a lifelong memory because this was the precious moment fir there dearest person in there life. But they both were unaware what is written in there destiny.

This marriage was not only of Rohan & Preeti but this was also the first step of Samaina towards there destiny...a beautiful destiny but will be achieved after lot of efforts and struggle

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE FEEDBACK..I AM NOT A WRITTER ...THIS STORY IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT

Yudkbh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
I can't wait for next
So excited
PritiSC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yudkbh30

Amazing update

I can't wait for next
So excited

Thank you..will update soon
AlishaSyed thumbnail
Update was so nice and interesting loved it .. 
So Mr. Actor is interested in ms. Kharoos hahahah 

Waiting for the next part .. 

Want to know what will happen next .. 
PritiSC thumbnail
Originally posted by: AlishaSyed

Update was so nice and interesting loved it .. 

So Mr. Actor is interested in ms. Kharoos hahahah 

Waiting for the next part .. 

Want to know what will happen next .. 

The girl is creating an interest