Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
6~The Reunion

~Want to live in your eyes and die in your arms~

'What happened to her? How she died?' Ishita asked Tara looking at Shanaya's photo. 'While saving me, she died,' Tara replied and tears dripped out of her eyes. 'Saving you from what?' she asked. 'Saving me from Maya mausi,' Tara said and palmed her mouth crying badly. 'Calm down and tell me what really happened?' Ishita asked holding her shoulders and she looked at her cryingly. 'You remember? You remember everything right? You're my Shanaya di right? That's why you're just like her. When that monsters were torturing me, you came to save me. When that jailor threw water on me, you closed my nose and now you're concerned just like you used to be,' Tara said wiping her tears smiling at her and hugged her.

Ishita was shocked by the sudden change in her behavior and how she hugged her and smiled at her. She looked down at Tara who had her head buried in her and felt comfort in her arms just like a child seeking warmth of its mother. She kept her arm on her back and hand on her head hugging her by one arm. 'I know you're my Shanaya di,' Tara said hugging her tighter.

'Lo re lo, vo log jo ab tak larr rahay thay, un mein achanak humdardi agayi, wah re wah, kya jaadu kiya hai ek doosray par?' (The people who were fighting till now, suddenly they got sympathy between them? What magic have they done on each other?) said the monstrous lady who always tortured Tara. She broke the hug and stood up along with Ishita. 'Real relationship doesn't need magic,' Tara said enraged and the lady came to Ishita. 'How do you tolerate this psychic girl?' she asked. 'Psychic my foot, you all are psychic and not her,' Ishita said.

The lady held her hair and laughed. Tara slapped her hard and the lady grabbed her neck. 'I am Kaali, and don't you dare to slap me,' she said and Tara laughed pushing her away. 'Did you hear what she said? She's Kaali, means she's black,' she said to Ishita while laughing but she was so confused to laugh with her. 'Arey I mean, when did I say you're snow white? Don't praise yourself,' she said and Ishita too laughed. Sorry Aarohi, if you see me laughing with her, you'll take me wrong, but I m doing all this for you, Ishita said in heart.

'Aarohi, I have loved you only. Please don't go leaving me again, nothing will happen to you again, Deep won't let anything happen to his Aarohi,' Deep said holding her close and she moved back. 'Yeah right, that day Maya tried to burn me alive, but you remained quiet, why?' she asked angrily.

Flashback:
Maya: (holding Aarohi's hair tightly) woh chip kahan hai jis mein tumne humari baatein record ki hai? Bata do nahi to asli saas ki tarha jala doongi. 

(Where's that chip in which you recorded our chat? Tell else I will burn you like real mother in law)

Aarohi remained quiet as that chip was the proof of her innocence. Deep looked on.

Maya: (tightening her grip) batao!

Aarohi: main aapko kabhi nahi bataungi. (I won't ever tell you)

Maya: achha, toh aisay nahi maano gi tum? Theek hai. (Oh so you won't agree like this? OK)

She threw her to Prithvi and he palmed her mouth and twisted her hands behind her back. Maya drenched Aarohi with kerosene and Tara came in front of her lighting a matchstick showing it to her.
Tara: toh bolo Aarohi, kahan hai vo chip? Nahi to abhi abhi marr jao.

(So tell Aarohi, where's that chip? Else die right now)

Deep got tensed seeing this and came forward to Tara and blew the matchstick.

Deep: nahi Tara, itni aasani se nahi, itni bhi kya jaldi hai? Usay bolnay ka mauka toh do. (No Tara, not so easily, why are you in a hurry? At least give her a chance to speak)

He said and moved away Prithvi from her. He held her arm and her face but he held lightly as compared to Maya and Aarohi cried by their betrayal.

Flashback End.

'If I would've remained quiet, they would've burned you that's why that day I came in front. How would I say directly that I love you? Did I pull your hair like they did? No right?' he said. 'Yes you didn't. But you did sent me to jail, didn't you? You acted to love me but actually you didn't, that Maya who is Tara's mausi acted to be your mother, you had fake siblings too. Wow, if someone wants to learn how to act, they should learn from you,' Aarohi said enraged. 'No Aarohi. He really loved you and still loves you,' Ritu said.

'Yes bua, else he wouldn't have helped us fake our death,' Niku said and Aarohi got thinking. 'Leave it. It's of no use, if she wants a proof then it's OK, I m ready to give any test,' he said. 'No need, just tell me where is inspector Lakshya? Did he really die?' she asked and he nodded in negative. 'How could I? I just hid him somewhere so that he becomes a witness when your case reopens,' he replied. 'Oh, thanks for that, did you also murder someone like Raichands did?' she asked. 'No. Else my hands wouldn't have shivered to kill you or your whole family.'

'Why were you pretending to love Tara before I came?' she asked. 'Because she was a psychic patient and to make her okay, love was very necessary,' he replied. 'Why were you against me in the court?' she asked. 'Because if you would've stayed in front of them, they would've tortured you to death, loving you is a beautiful mistake and I will keep repeating this mistake, do you want to ask something else?' he replied. 'No. Nothing at all, but why did you say your hands wouldn't have shivered to kill me or my whole family? Does that mean my bhaiya is alive as well?' she asked with a hope in her heart and he hugged her burying her face in his chest.

'Tell me please. Is he alive?' she asked still in the hug. 'Aarohi, that day when your brother's body was to be sent for post mortem, I went alone and got to know that he's still alive, I know I m a big liar, and I deserve your hatred,' he said patting her head. 'You didn't told them also about this? Deep you kept us in pain?' she said angrily. 'So what could I have done? Sorry,' he said and she moved back and went to Niku. 'Your father is alive, God never does bad with good people, now everything will be fine, you won't be without fatherly love, ' she said kneeling down to him and smiled at him kissing his forehead. 

Meanwhile in the prison, Tara got into trouble again as the monsters tortured her and this time Ishita too got troubled by them. She thanked God in her heart that Pihu didn't got to confess her mistake else she would've died by now. The monsters were trying to make them eat cockroaches, Ishita slapped the woman and looked at them with furious eyes. Now was the time to show them that she wasn't weak. She beated them black and blue along with Tara and left them until they were fallen on the floor. 'Think before you all try to torture us again,' Ishita said and went away followed by Tara. Aarohi and Deep went back to Raichand Mansion and walked until they were in their bedroom. He closed the door. 'In few days, Tara's birthday is about to come, its on 3rd April, I m telling you so if anyone asks, you don't get confused.'

'OK Deep, but I will celebrate my birthday too secretly, but I just realized something, I and Tara share same birthday dates,' she told him. 'What? Are you kidding me? How can it be? You both are just lookalikes and not sisters, then how come?' Deep said getting deep in thoughts. 'Leave, what do I have to do even if she's my sister? I won't forgive her even though. Important is I got back my family,' she said and smiled looking down. 'Does it hurt?' she asked cupping both his cheeks asking about the slaps.

'It did hurt, but not now as you touched my cheeks lovingly, now promise me we won't ever separate again?' he asked holding her face. 'No, we won't, this time we will be together, we will be like each other's shadow,' she replied and he kissed her forehead and shared a hug. They slept cuddling each other that night. On one hand, that night had become heavenly for someone and on the other hand, it had turned a living hell for someone else i.e, Tara, she couldn't sleep that night. She wanted to bid bye to this dark paradise and banged her head continuously on the wall until she was knocked unconscious on the floor with blood oozing out of her forehead.

Edited by salley145 - 6 years ago
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Thanks for d pm:)
Aarathi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update ...thanks for pm...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

ishita tara scene was very emotional.liked ishita consoling tara.but is ishita really genuine towards Tara or is she trying to trap her for Arohi?but seeing their emotional scene I wish Ishita changes Tara through love.waiting to know more abt Shanaya.the jailors r so cruel to make them eat insects.good to see ishita tara teaching them a lesson.but wonder how they will react?hope it doesn't backfire Ishita tara.Deep answering Arohi's questions proving his luv 4 arohi was lovely.surprising that her bro is alive.this was such a nice twist.ArDeep saying that they will always be together was lovely.lovely pics

Spoilt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
another interesting episode 👏

Ishita-Tara jodi seems to be a hit combination (pun intended 😛) 😉  nice 👍🏼

i am glad Arohi asked Deep those questions 😃 and his answers were satisfactory 😊  i was super happy that Arohi's brother is alive 😳 well done Deep 👏

same birthday? so Arohi and Tara are twins? 😲

i loved the end- the way you described how that one night was entirely different for the humshakals 👍🏼

waiting for more 😃

P.S. i forgot to mention in my previous post that i prefer the direction you have taken in this story to the one the actual show has taken ⭐️

aaru.aradhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update dear
thanks 4 d pm
Riddhima_Pandit thumbnail
Awesome update dear
Well written
Loved it very much
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic update
thanks for the pm 👏
pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome part.
Loved it.
Thanks for the pm
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
7~Tara Shares About Her Past

Ishita woke up in the midnight and rubbed her eyes, she looked around and saw everyone sleeping and realized that sun hasn't rose yet. She looked through the bars at her right to check on Tara and on seeing her asleep with her head near the door of the cell and her legs pointing towards the wall in front of her, she sighed in relief. But then she again looked through the bars and saw blood near her head. She sat on her knees to have a better look but couldn't see clearly. She stood up and saw her bleeding.

'Tara!' she shouted in a shock almost waking up some people. 'What is it? Why are you shouting? Sleep and let us also sleep,' said one of them. 'You just shut up! You sleep, jailor!' she called out. Jailor came and stood outside her cell. 'Now what?' she asked. 'Tara has been bleeding,' Ishita told her. 'Uffo,' she said and sighed and opened Tara's cell. She checked her breathe and came to open the door of Ishita's cell. 'She's breathing, now help me to lift her, we'll take her to police hospital, doctor will check her,' she said and Ishita came out and made Tara stand taking her arm around her shoulders.

'Till she gets fine and comes back here, can I stay with her?' Ishita asked on the way. 'Yes but you both will be under observation,' she told her and Ishita thanked her. They reached the police hospital. 'Nurse! Doctors! Please come! My baby sister needs help!' Ishita said calling out for help shocking the jailor and the nurses came with a stretcher and the duo laid her on it and she was taken inside the emergency ward. 'What's all this? You both are sisters?' asked the jailor.

'Yes we are, why? Any problem?' Ishita asked raising her eyebrows. 'No, just asking,' she said and went. 'What might've happened to her? Why she has done this? I know all this is intentional, maybe she wanted to suicide, or maybe she might be wanting a bed to sleep, or maybe she wanted both,' Ishita said to herself and rested her head on the wall behind the bench. Aarohi woke up the next morning and saw that Deep wasn't there but a shopping bag was there that had a backless dress which he knew she loved but never wore. 'Now where did he go? Oh that stupid Roma might've called him, no, I won't let him do anything wrong, I fear that maybe he will speak up about Niku and bhabhi to her.'

She ran outside to the corridor and looked down to see him really talking to Roma. 'What are they talking about?' she said to herself and went downstairs. 'My heart is panicking a lot, where is Tara? I feel she's in danger,' Roma said to Deep. Oh, so she's tensed for Tara? Don't worry, you will be with her soon. Aarohi thought to herself. She hugged Roma from behind.

'Mom, I m here,' she said and Roma took a sigh of relief. 'My doll, I was so tenses for you, are you OK?' she asked caressing her hair. 'I m fine mom, I won't ever go leaving you,' Aarohi said and smirked at Deep. He looked here and there thinking of what she's up to. 'Me too,' Roma said. 'Mummy ji, now Tara came, so can I ask something?' Deep said and Roma agreed. 'Ask whatever you want to ask,' she said. 'I and Tara want to remarry as now Aarohi is dead,' Deep said shocking Aarohi to the core and she unwrapped her arms that were wrapped around Roma from behind.

'Mom, he's mad, he thinks doing a fake marriage with someone will really separate us, explain him mom,' Aarohi said angrily. 'But you married him once so what's the problem in marrying again?' Roma asked her. Now how to tell what I feel. He can do anything on your saying, the day you get to know the truth, you will get me killed, Aarohi thought. 'Mom it's just that those heavy clothes irritate me a lot,' she said. 'So what? We'll get you light clothes.'

Aarohi sighed. 'OK mom. Done, we'll remarry,' she said and went upstairs. Deep too ran behind her. They entered the room together and she was really angry on him. 'When you promised not to go away from me then what's the problem if we marry again for real?' Deep asked her. 'My foot, I still don't trust you, oh and thanks for these clothes, I just want we go away from this house for some hours and spend time alone in a hotel, what say? Because we really need to sort out our differences Mr.Deep Raj Singh, please?' she asked politely.

'Sure. Why not?' he said. 'I will reach before you and message you address and room number and there will be a surprise waiting for you,' she told him. 'OK,' he said and hugged her. She hugged him back and grinned to herself. Ishita was waiting for so much time for doctor to come and tell her about Tara and finally he came out. 'Is she OK?' she asked. 'Yes. She's in her senses, you can meet her,' he said and she rushed inside. She saw her laying with eyes closed and a bandage wrapped around her head.

Ishita went near her and caressed her hair, she opened her eyes feeling her soothing touch and touched her hand. 'Shanaya di,' she said smilingly and tried sitting up, she helped her sit up raising the bed. Tara hugged Ishita and tears rolled down her cheeks. 'Why you saved me?' she asked. 'Why? Am I not your sister?' Ishita asked. 'No, you're Ishita, you're acting, I was never this angry and so monstrous twenty years ago, I was normal like everyone,' she said cryingly. 'I look like your sister so you may see her in me, right?' Ishita asked and she nodded. 

'Then tell me why you hate blood? Why you do murders if you hate blood? How you became so violent when you yourself is saying you were never like this twenty years ago? Why do you always carry this photo with you?' Ishita asked her lovingly. 'I carry this photo because she's my sister Shanaya who looked like you and she was my best friend, doctor chachu gave me wrong tablets to make me mad so I don't tell anyone what he did with me so I became violent, doctor chachu was a cheater so whenever I saw a cheater I remembered him and killed the cheaters, and I hate blood because..because..,' voice trailed off as she collapsed in her lap
[This photo is posted by mistake over here too]

Edited by salley145 - 6 years ago