Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
curious about their past
geet so stubborn
but his personal life little messed up
LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This s new geets character .she s doctor nd bindas .nvr Rd this type of chrecter nd who s lost nd found ? Eger to Rd...
LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Prt 1 ,2
I love this bindass geet nd hr given name to maan hot stuff liked the most .mneet r doctors as both r in same class ,bt maan s in finance company ,I m cofused .😕

Geet s working hard maan s missing hr at the same time encouraging hr .well written prts .eger to Rd Mr.
At FB I m Lily kiran.want to join ur blog
Edited by LILY111144 - 6 years ago
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome prologue hope it's a sweet one devil maaneet are happily married and too much in love with each other geet has to go to London for her internship as she is a surgeon though maan hates her job but he doesn't want to be a hinder in his sweet wife dream so with a heavy heart bids her away waiting for her return after 3 months hope they can survive these 3 months though knowing the devil writer I highly doubt to will let them survive FYI PUT ME IN UR PM LIST IF U PLAN TO MAKE IT PW PROTECT
nakh5683 thumbnail
Part 1 awesome update maan came back and already he was missing geet terribly remembered his marriage and his first meet with geet who was running and being chased by his brother it was unique and cute how maan called geet miss know it all maaneet cute romantic conversation how both was trying to make up for each other so far away from each other still they starve for each other 
nakh5683 thumbnail
Part 2 lovely update I see u had put grey anatomy character specially Dr Bailey and hunt I loved the series too much both maaneet struggling to work and keep their romance Alice at the same time geet cribs how Dr Bailey making their lives miserable I loved how geet had blabberd all on second day of her college boasting infront of masn how she will their fav so funny she sat on masn hands scowling him more masn teasing Gert how miss know it all dosen't know much 
--Yashvi-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I love dis concept wid little bit of boldness n mischief..u had shown a complete new concept of long distance relationship by adding marriage..really looking forward to see wat is lost n den found..
Waiting for more updates 
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 3 

(click link to read) 

If you are hoping to join my blog after the 10 chapters, please check out the link below. 

Ensure you understand and are commenting on the chapters. 

I am forewarning those who are commenting right now, some readers have posted summaries and I am not going to be accepting summarised comments therefore following the chapters after the 10th chapter - I am not going to be adding yourself to the password messenger groups. 

I do hope to add more readers to my blog and would love to share the works I am currently posting however I'm not going to compromise. 

priyankadwivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update... Loved varun geet chemistry... All the characters are too much frank in their conversations... Is something going to happen when geet will go to pub ..