CID Episode Discussion Thread - Page 11

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

Surprising, really. An ACP like him would definitely have tried to find out what Nakul had been doing all these years and would have come upon his wife anyway. 

Or do they want to show that ACP wanted to erase all memories of Nakul forever, so he didn't bother to find out?

I do wish they continue this track...not erase ACP's grandson forever.

WHAT..!! ðŸ˜²
ACP has a grandson? I haven't been following the show for some time, and coming back the first post I stumble upon is this. 
The last I heard, the show was improving. What are they up to now?
Why Sony letting down UK viewers, especially when CID airs at 4pm?? For the past 2 weekends, no new episodes.  Showing repeats of May'18 episodes instead.  Before that only one new episode on sunday (22.7.18)
Now I think we are 2-3 episodes behind India.
Originally posted by 23Diya

WHAT..!! ðŸ˜²
ACP has a grandson? I haven't been following the show for some time, and coming back the first post I stumble upon is this. 
The last I heard, the show was improving. What are they up to now?
                  I don't know is it improvement or not. Bit they don't show OTT episodes like they used to 1-2 years before.  However nothing can come close to old episodes. As I said just look at how was acting , direction & camerawork used to be in those stories, where that iconic scene of ACP shooting his son, they can still use with same impact. Can they do it with current scenes in future? I don't think so. 
                          BTW, Hw are you? 
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Why Sony letting down UK viewers, especially when CID airs at 4pm?? For the past 2 weekends, no new episodes.  Showing repeats of May'18 episodes instead.  Before that only one new episode on sunday (22.7.18)
Now I think we are 2-3 episodes behind India.

There has been no telecast in India as well for the last two weekends. They are showing repeats of Indian idol or dus ka dum instead...'
Very annoying, really. I tweeted to Shridhar Raghavan and he says he has no idea about this. 😕
Originally posted by visrom

Very annoying, really. I tweeted to Shridhar Raghavan and he says he has no idea about this. 😕

I'm guessing the cast and crew of CID never know. This is all Sony's doing.
Today once again a repeat episode of May'18.   
When will CID start re airing... any idea?
The last new episode we got was on 22nd july
^ My guess is after Dus Ka Dum goes off air because then Indian Idol can be shifted to an earlier slot and they can begin re-airing CID and CP.
^^^ 2 weekends in a row "same" May'18 repeat episodes "repeated" ðŸ˜’
Who wants to watch same episodes two weekends in a row???? Channel have lost the plot.