Udann

Today Episode:Kumud death..

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Today Episode i feel only to kill imli &Rv..mostly imli but today episode suraj tries  up in action to save  kumud however..finally damit bitch imli catch and kill her ..😑😑

Precap..Chakor is broken and blames herself  for kumud such desth..suraj gives punishment to rv who ended kumud's lifeπŸ˜›

suraj should take his avatar..this is enough to be banduvava for imli..he should come infront of  imli..i would like to see sukor would against to imli directly...i don't like suraj keeps quite 
Edited by sailuja - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't know why CVS choose this way and killed that child.
In a week of Holi and celebration,they could have show some positivity.
And I think that letter Kumud leaves in Chakor's home can be evidence against Imli.

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Disheartening but i had a hope the kid will be saved.. The letter clearly mentions how the kids are sold to rich people in the name of wedding .. Sad to note Kumud says they are worse than KN and its better to be as bandhuva... Felt heavy .  All the smart acts of suraj and his promise to the kid has gone futile. . 
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kumud's death is sad really feeling bad for that innocent child. Those two inhumane monstrous creatures deserve a punishment worse then death for brutally burying that child alive killing her.

I am now off to watch the episode with a heavy heart.
Sraee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dat Hyena does not deserve 2 b in jail. Suraj should burry dat hyena alive just like how she buried dat little girl kumud alive, Suraj should tell dat boar to perform dat hyena's cheerharan just like how she performed chakor's cheerharan. I still remember dat scene when dat **** was laughing seeing chakor's brutal miscarriage. Dat hyena should b buried alive. 😑😈
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Seriously that B****needs the most horrible punishment that can be given... How callously she throws the poor kid in that pit😑😑
But somehow I feel she will be saved... Maybe paakhi will do something... Atleast I hope so...

Btw did they show or say anything about the contents of the letter...I didn't hear a word ... Just saw chakor pickup the letter and read it with wide eyes!!!
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Poor Kumud, hated how RV and the goons laughed. It's disheartening that Suraj and Chakor couldn't keep their promises to the girl and her parents. I hope the letter helps in putting Imli in jail.
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks sailu for the episode and precap details
 Disturbing episode. They should have avoided showing such tragedy and that too towards holi. 

Poor kid. Hope the letter doesnt disappear like vivaans letter
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruby7

Thanks sailu for the episode and precap details

Disturbing episode. They should have avoided showing such tragedy and that too towards holi.

Poor kid. Hope the letter doesnt disappear like vivaans letter

Don't worry Ruby, Chakor gets the letter in the precap and reads it just finished watching the episode.
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks aslesha. Lets see how the letter will contribute but killing the kid off was so negative Edited by Ruby7 - 6 years ago