Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai:26-2-2018 Written Update

munni_sgp thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you munni for a detailed update..
And guys please review or comment when someone is taking efforts to give us updates...

Also munni please can u make your thread. A sticky so it stays on the first page like other updaters?
smita2013 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for this clear update.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Munni for the uodate... very well written👏
Why are you not coming here more frequently... just for the Monday update.. . Please try to come here more often... would love to have you here😃
munni_sgp thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Thank you munni for a detailed update..😃

And guys please review or comment when someone is taking efforts to give us updates...

Also munni please can u make your thread. A sticky so it stays on the first page like other updaters?

Sorry yaar I cant make the thread sticky.😳I usually send the link to GM as soon as I'm done with update.By the time she sees and make it sticky its a bit late probably due to different login times.
Sona07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for written update
munni_sgp thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Thanks Munni for the uodate... very well written👏

Why are you not coming here more frequently... just for the Monday update.. . Please try to come here more often... would love to have you here😃 

Thank you😃 So sweet of you dear.🤗I'm also missing the forum discussions.Li'l busy now a days due to extra shifts.I'll definitely try to be active.😊 
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: munni_sgp

Thank you😃 So sweet of you dear.🤗I'm also missing the forum discussions.Li'l busy now a days due to extra shifts.I'll definitely try to be active.😊 

Sure...will be waiting for you to be more active😃