Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3

My second book - now available!

DJames thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
My friends and readers,
Am very happy to share this journey with you as an author, that started in IF. Here's my second book:

If you are a fan of rom-coms, give my story a shot :-) Would love to hear some reviews and thoughts from you!

DJ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJames thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
If you liked the story in Amazon, please leave a quick review or rating. As an author, especially, coming from a platform like IF, it would be very good to get some feedback!
DJames thumbnail
Read an excerpt here...

"Last night shouldn't have happened. I am sorry. Vikram's quiet voice penetrated her shock. It was then that Rhea noticed the guilt, the self-disgust on Vikram's face. She knew Vikram too well and understood every expression that chased across his handsome face.

"Do you mean to say I was just a convenient female body? Rhea's voice was almost deadly quiet.

For a minute Vikram was tempted to say yes. Yes, she was just convenient. He was more than affected by her tousled hair, her smooth skin, and her swollen mouth. In the end, he simply opted for the truth. "I never saw you as a...woman I suppose. Vikram turned away, unwilling to let her see how much she affected him.

"So you see me now? As a woman? Your woman? Rhea literally wore her heart on her face at that moment. Her face mirrored her anxiety and hope. Immediately she felt Vikram withdraw. She mentally cursed herself for her non-existent brain-to-mouth filter.

"No! His voice was harsh. "You are most definitely NOT my woman. You may be here today, gone tomorrow. If I ever choose my woman she has to be trustworthy. Rhea sucked in a pain-filled breath. Her eyes turned glassy with tears.

Almost immediately Vikram stepped towards her. "Rhea..

"Don't! Don't you dare come near me. Rhea placed the cup beside her and stood up with the sheet. She went towards her bathroom in anger. "Just..just get lost! Finally, finally, she lost it and slammed the door close.

"Sorry! Vikram quietly ground out an apology to the empty room. He knew he had made a mistake by taking Rhea the way he did. He respected her and couldn't bear the thought of anyone compromising her, including himself. Yet he didn't want to confess his true feelings. He didn't understand this need to hurt her. With a shaky hand, Vikram ran a hand through his silky hair.

One part of him wanted to go towards her and do everything all over again. Almost immediately another part of him berated him for disrespecting the woman who meant more than anyone else in this world.

Grab your copy at Amazon here.

DJames thumbnail
Thank you to whoever has taken the time to read my books. They are entering the #AmazonBestseller categories in Romance. Thank you, once again!