•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
NOTE : I know the show has ended with a cliff hanger and there is also hope for another season. I'm also aware of the fact that since its the last episode, they had to rush it. Also, i would like to keep away all the "why Satrupa did that", "what if  "... etc etc, i mean all the assumptions. I'm keeping these things aways for a cause that i believe, has been dealt so badly and i've been waiting for it. I'm no way trying disrespect any of your POV, just sharing mine.  SO, yes Its a rant post ðŸ˜³  I agree to disagree ðŸ˜ƒ

One day you'll be alone and regret not being there. you'll regret the birthdays and holidays missed. You'll regret not watching her grow up and being in her life. You'll regret everything and by than it'll be too late ... (Copied )

Yes i wanted a " too late " moment for Satrupa. But i what i got is " we can share our sorrows MAA "  Really ? Maa ?? Was that so easy to say Anami 😲? 

In one of the initial episodes, Anami said " Chodne ka haq sirf tumhara nahi hamara bhi hai ( sorry for my hindi )". I expected the makers to stick to this ! I expected them to show the real plight of daughters abandoned by their parents. The emotions involved there are so deep that you cannot brush them away so easily. 

I expected them to show an abandoned girl child choosing her own path refusing to eat in a second-hand plate. YES, I expected Anami to finish the battle and go back to Banaras giving a lesson to not only Satupa but to the millions of parents who shamelesly discriminate their daughter(s) !  

I feel insulted as a girl, as if its Ok to be abandoned, as if its ok to get less affection and respect than my brothers, as if it's ok to pray for the first child to be a boy. Don't get me wrong, i do believe in forgiveness and i have no issue with Anami forgiving Satrupa but the reconciliation of Satrupa and Anami left a really bad taste in my mouth. My issue is her happily accepting her as her maa, even calling her that because she didn't plan to kill her foster parents.  That's it ?

So what if she abandoned her at birth for " moh "   for male child ? 

So what if she hid her daughter's existence even from her husband and continued to live with him ?

So what she didn't even remember she has a daughter and was ready commit suicide until Guruji remembered her ?

So what if she looked back only when she had no other option ?

So what if she threatened to put your parents in jail if you dont come with her to LM ? 

So what if you had to bear all the insults from your own father, grand father, Pujan and co for no fault of yours ? 

So what if she slapped and asked you to get out of the house because you brought her innocent husband's EX to home ( But its totally ok for her to give away her daughter and all other things she has done including few crimes)? 

So what if you were merely a replacement of her beloved son ( But she didn't want you to go to his room  ) ?

So what if she again and again kept saying " you can never be my Vatsalya " for each time you disobeyed her ( as if she treated you the way she treated her beloved son )?

So what if she threatened to harm your foster parents to get things done her way ? 

So what if she blackmailed your foster mother AGAIN and put your foster brother's life in danger ?

So what if you are the last option for her ?

So what if you are the forgotten child ? 

So what Anami ? 

And so what if i expected the cvs to show that abandoning your girl child is unforgivable ( as a matter of fact any child whether its a girl or boy ), to show that being mother isn't equal to giving birth and specially to deal with such sensitive issue maturely? So what ?  

Edited by -Rojaa- - 6 years ago
I totally agree 2 ur pov.  I try think that maa moment was not necessary.. 
I mean it's not so easy to forgive the woman abandoned u n came back as if she was a puppy🥱
I was attracted  2 d show bcoz of this tashan  BTW mother n anaami😳 It started on a promising note,  but could not do  justice ðŸ¥± Becoz of their time limit n abrupt ending😕 Blame d sp they cant stand sensible shows ..they need saas bahu , clinche romance, rebirths ..😕
This show is not meant for trp audience.they need mahathmas like ishita naira  ND gopi..they cant accept the pure human nature, which is mixed one😭 
No one is perfect,  everyone have flaws n being a girl  doesnt mean u are dependent n vulnerable
.thesr were gr8 lessons frm show😊
Edited by Harshika9620 - 6 years ago
Rojaa thank you for your post/rant/POV, whatever you wish to call it. ðŸ˜†

Now I understand why the sudden use of Maa didn't ring with me. It was the only part of today's episode that didn't sit right with me. It just felt so out of place and now I can understand why. Anami never thought of Satrupa as her mother. Ever since the serial began it was about the tashan between an abandoned daughter and her birth mother.

I understand that Anami forgave Satrupa and accepted her, but the use of the word Maa has bothered me. And no matter how it was explained in the episode, it'll never make sense.

This Maa was ready to kill you, she abandoned you, she never looked back at you, she brought you back only for her ego, she blackmailed you at every step, she thought she knew best for you even though she hadn't seen you in 17 years, and she expected to be accepted as mother without doing anything. That doesn't sit well with me.

Accepting and forgiving Satrupa shows nurture over nature. Anami had been raised in such a way that she can remain angry, but she will forgive and forget when someone apologizes with proper intention. But the sudden use of Maa didn't make sense. In fact the use of Matlabi Mataji in an endearing way would have made more sense because it would show that while Anami has accepted Satrupa, she is still not Anami's real mother.