Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Recently started this comic on Webtoons called Lore Olympus, AND WOWOWOWOW. It's really good! The art is spectacular and though I'm only a couple chapters in, the story seems to be amazing!
BoonAndBane thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Recently started this comic on Webtoons called Lore Olympus, AND WOWOWOWOW. It's really good! The art is spectacular and though I'm only a couple chapters in, the story seems to be amazing!

On this recommendation, I read the comic. Its fabulous. Got a bit familiar with Greek mythology because of it. Graphics are so cool. 👏

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainy-Season

On this recommendation, I read the comic. Its fabulous. Got a bit familiar with Greek mythology because of it. Graphics are so cool. 👏

HEY HEY HEY!! I AM SO GLAD YOU LOVED IT!! GAAAAHHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND THE GRAPHICS ARE ABSOLUTELY TO DIE FOR! <3333333

BoonAndBane thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DMGThings

HEY HEY HEY!! I AM SO GLAD YOU LOVED IT!! GAAAAHHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND THE GRAPHICS ARE ABSOLUTELY TO DIE FOR! <3333333

Yupps. Graphics are lovely specially Persephone😇😇. Flustered Persephone is uber cute💕💕. Her hair thing is 💖💖. 

Simi264 thumbnail

Wow I accidentally stumbled across this forum. Did not know this existed. Nice to see fellow bookworms.

I am currently reading- Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine. Eleanor has convinced herself that everything is fine in her life and she doesn't need anything more. Until she makes a friend and starts to experience life differently. 

Also I am a huge webtoon fan. I follow Ghost wife, True beauty and odd girl out (started this one recently) Lore Olympus is in my reading list but have not yet started. 

svishal987 thumbnail

Chinese novels are best but they long and tiring to read if you are not hitched to it. There are some free sites i like umm...i forgot. teehee

Edited by svishal987 - 4 years ago
svishal987 thumbnail

There are some cool sites to free read wuxia and any fictional novels but i do recommend in supporting the author.

Edited by svishal987 - 4 years ago
lovenovelstory thumbnail

lovenovelstory

tiểu thuyết, tiểu thuyết Hàn Quốc và tiểu thuyết Trung Quốc trực tuyến miễn phí Chúng tôi đang cung cấp sách miễn phí trực tuyến đọc! Đọc tiểu thuyết cập nhật hàng ngày: light novel dịch, tiểu thuyết web, tiểu thuyết Trung Quốc, tiểu thuyết Nhật Bản, tiểu thuyết Hàn Quốc

tiểu thuyết trung quốc

tiểu thuyết hàn quốc