No taking .suggestions from you till you fulfill your promise[):)]

Back to reading annies song ❀️ 

I'm not readin fantasy books for the next one year. πŸ˜†

Tu jaake WHIL read kariyo. it's fun. πŸ˜†
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
@Starwalker. 

First thanks for this new thread - high time books and discussion on them finished one thread.

Secondly, since you mentioned Julia Quinn - there is a site(s) - 7novels.com and 8novels.com that have most of her books for free reading online though.

I binge read all of themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nynaeve

@Starwalker. 

First thanks for this new thread - high time books and discussion on them finished one thread.

Secondly, since you mentioned Julia Quinn - there is a site(s) - 7novels.com and 8novels.com that have most of her books for free reading online though.

I binge read all of themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Her books are stress relievers πŸ€£

Have you read what happens in London? If you haven't you should. πŸ˜†
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If anyone is interested in quantum physics and philosophy check out reality transurfing by Vadim  Zeland.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^ desto send me pdfs of those books if you have na.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

Also the next instalment for the court of thorns and roses and is coming up soon-ish whose excited!!!!!!!??????? *runs around screaming* 

*tch tch* desto still needs to fulfill her promise of reading it.

In the meanwhile can anyone suggest me more fun light reads?

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda
The Upside of Unrequited
by Becky Albertalli

Read books by Jenny Han, STEPHANIE PERKINS
Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes
Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland
A thousand skies above you trilogy (Freebird Series)by Claudia Gray ( Sci-Fi)

Edited by Meraki. - 6 years ago
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Starwalker - Thank you for the new thread :) Hope to come across some good book recommendations and reviews here. 
I've just finished reading 'Holy Thief', a murder mystery set in Stalin's Russia. It is very well written, the characters are interesting, and the author does a fine job of conveying that era's atmosphere. As a murder mystery, however, it did not impress me much for some reason. 

I'm reading 'Blackadder: The whole damn dynasty' at the moment. It is the entire script of the Blackadder television series, which is one of my eternal favouritesπŸ˜†. But I can only read it when I'm at home because I can't stop laughing while reading it πŸ˜†

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And finally got my copy of Oathbringer - the third book in the Way of Kings Series - hard cover more than 1000 pages long and inviting me to drown in the words. I have already read the first 33 chapters when they were posted on Tor. com and yesterday I read off the last three chapters (I read the ending before I start any bookπŸ˜†) but then reading the "real" thing

Any WoK readers here?
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
@-Nymeria- : Haha..πŸ˜†.. Ya, I loved Metamorphosis, so much that I read it in German after finishing it in English.

@Nyna : Hi Nyna! πŸ€— Good to see you here. And no, I haven't read WoK... I haven't read fantasy genre much. May give it a try.

By the way, can anyone suggest a nice contemporary short story collection? Any genre.

- Tia
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

@-Nymeria- : Haha..πŸ˜†.. Ya, I loved Metamorphosis, so much that I read it in German after finishing it in English.

@Nyna : Hi Nyna! πŸ€— Good to see you here. And no, I haven't read WoK... I haven't read fantasy genre much. May give it a try.

By the way, can anyone suggest a nice contemporary short story collection? Any genre.

- Tia

Jefferey archer has a really good collection of short stories πŸ˜³