Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
If trp as 2 increase then makers have 2 focus on individual lives of poras & alexander minusing family drama.
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
EDITEDEdited by pritirays - 6 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lets please not discuss the content of other show. Today i went to their trp thread and when they were dissing our show content ...i felt bad and they said they will not do it again. Its better for to not duscuss content of other shows for peace. We can discuss trps.  Edited by EtherealRati - 6 years ago
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Lets please not discuss the content of other show. Today i went to their trp thread and when they were dissing our show content ...i felt bad and they said they will not do it again. Its better for to not duscuss content of other shows for peace. We can discuss trps. 

Ok, will edit my post! ðŸ˜Š
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

Ok, will edit my post! ðŸ˜Š

thanks ðŸ¤—
EtherealRati thumbnail
http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/production-house/fiction/porus-finds-an-audience-in-more-countries-180226
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/production-house/fiction/porus-finds-an-audience-in-more-countries-180226

thats really good.
EtherealRati thumbnail
ya i am happyyy...nations are buying the show ...awesome. The kind of exposure the cast will get would be amazing. 
GrumpyCat thumbnail
SonyTV:

#Porus 1.0, #VighnahartaGanesh 1.0, #MereSai 0.7, #SuperDancer 2.2, #Haasil 0.4, #CrimePetrol100 0.4, #CrimePetrolSatrak 0.6, #CID 0.9, #EkDeewaanaTha 0.5, #YehUnDinonKiBaatHai 0.9, #RishtaLikhengeHumNaya 0.7, #PrithviVallabh 0.7

Edited by GrumpyCat - 6 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyCat

SonyTV:

#Porus 1.0, #VighnahartaGanesh 1.0, #MereSai 0.7, #SuperDancer 2.2, #Haasil 0.4, #CrimePetrol100 0.4, #CrimePetrolSatrak 0.6, #CID 0.9, #EkDeewaanaTha 0.5, #YehUnDinonKiBaatHai 0.9, #RishtaLikhengeHumNaya 0.7, #PrithviVallabh 0.7

thanks for sharing...was expecting atleast 1.2 for last week...it was a high point last week...khair it increased from 0.9 to 1.0...seems like yeh un dino ki baat is giving good competition to us now.