unicorn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Why why why? 😭
I get it Manish was on a vacation, that's why BSB-less episode, but phir bhi BSB-less episode seemed very pheeka. 

Though Sonia did a wonderful job and carried the entire episode on her shoulders, but with both BSB-Bunty baat hi kuchh aur hoti hai episode ki. 

Writers, please Manish ko next time se itni long vacation pe mat jane dena ki hume ek aur BSB-less episode mile 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah.aalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti_

Why why why? 😭

I get it Manish was on a vacation, that's why BSB-less episode, but phir bhi BSB-less episode seemed very pheeka. 

Though Sonia did a wonderful job and carried the entire episode on her shoulders, but with both BSB-Bunty baat hi kuchh aur hoti hai episode ki. 

Writers, please Manish ko next time se itni long vacation pe mat jane dena ki hume ek aur BSB-less episode mile 😆

I agree... even the story seemed so boring without him 🥱

I know poor guy deserves a break but hum koa krn we already have to wait for a whole week and uspe bhi bsb less episode 😭

No more vacations now 😳
unicorn1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah.aalli

I agree... even the story seemed so boring without him 🥱

I know poor guy deserves a break but hum koa krn we already have to wait for a whole week and uspe bhi bsb less episode 😭

No more vacations now 😳

Bechara Manish, ab uski chhuti band because of his greedy fans 😆😉

kiran0710 thumbnail
I really missed BSB this weekend. He is my favorite character and I wait for a week to see him. Not seeing him much was frustrating and the episode was boring for me. Sonia was good but BSB's absence was tremendously felt. Manish has a great screen presence.

Please makers don't have BSB less episodes. He should be given equal screen space if not more.

My favorite case till now is the drug addiction one where BSB was in action. 
sarah.aalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran0710

I really missed BSB this weekend. He is my favorite character and I wait for a week to see him. Not seeing him much was frustrating and the episode was boring for me. Sonia was good but BSB's absence was tremendously felt. Manish has a great screen presence.

Please makers don't have BSB less episodes. He should be given equal screen space if not more.

I guess yar makers ka fault nh... they gad to make a story like this because manish was on vacay 😭

By the way welcome to the forum and do introduce urself 😃😃
sarah.aalli thumbnail
You r right Kiran. ..
Manish is magical onscreen 
kiran0710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah.aalli

I guess yar makers ka fault nh... they gad to make a story like this because manish was on vacay 😭

By the way welcome to the forum and do introduce urself 😃😃

True but still wanted to see him more :(

Thanks for the welcome :) Nice to meet you. I believe your name is Sarah.

Myself Kiran. I am from Canada and a fan of Manish. He is brilliant actor and Bollywood material. I follow him since the beginning of his TPK journey. I stopped watching TPK when they started butchering Bihaan but always followed him. He is one strong guy with all that he went through since the beginning.
sarah.aalli thumbnail
Yes my name is Sarah...
Huuuhhh Manish is actually a bollywood material no one can deny the fact 

His smile style expressions actions love anger care emotions...

in short perfection!!!😳
unicorn1 thumbnail

BSB is my favourite character too! I loved the episodes of previous two weeks but this week's episodes weren't as entertaining. 

Hopefully, we won't get anymore BSB-less episodes in future because we have requested writers not to let Manish go on a long vacation again 😆

unicorn1 thumbnail

True but still wanted to see him more :(

Thanks for the welcome :) Nice to meet you. I believe your name is Sarah.

Myself Kiran. I am from Canada and a fan of Manish. He is brilliant actor and Bollywood material. I follow him since the beginning of his TPK journey. I stopped watching TPK when they started butchering Bihaan but always followed him. He is one strong guy with all that he went through since the beginning.

Hi Kiran. I am Arti, another fan of Manish. He definitely is bolly material 😃
I too watched tpk for about a year just for Bihaan. I stopped watching it during that psycho Dhruv track because the episodes got on my nerves 🤢

And now I am watching DD because of his brilliant performance and Sonish chemistry ❤️

Welcome to this forum and try to be as active as you can 😊