Ishq Mein Marjawan

~|Ishq Mein Marjawan|~ Helpdesk and Suggestion Corner - Page 3

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
what was chawanni saying in today's, 15th may, epi, about nikku's opeeation?
arohi went to london in tara's passport na? then what about tara?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-its-alexandrite

what was chawanni saying in today's, 15th may, epi, about nikku's opeeation?

arohi went to london in tara's passport na? then what about tara?

Nikku couldn't speak after the leap so Deep had him an operation which made him speak him again, Tara was already there in London with fake passports.
This content was originally posted by-DeadShot

Nikku couldn't speak after the leap so Deep had him an operation which made him speak him again, Tara was already there in London with fake passports. 

hmmm...
@ red
 aarohi london jaane se pehle nikku theek nahin hua tha na...so, when it happened?
one more - aarohi was in london, jab roma jail going drama happened...then arohi ko kaise pata chala? (chawanni was not there..!!)

waise, thank u..
DeadShot thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-its-alexandrite

hmmm...
@ red
 aarohi london jaane se pehle nikku theek nahin hua tha na...so, when it happened?
one more - aarohi was in london, jab roma jail going drama happened...then arohi ko kaise pata chala? (chawanni was not there..!!)

waise, thank u..

Sorry for not being clear 😛 Nikku couldn't speak properly his vocal chords were completely gone.  
@red 

This happened right before the London track. Deep kept them in a safe place after Chavanni and Nikku escaped from the hostel which Aarohi admitted them into. Deep knew Roma Viraat anybody could have find them and killed them.

Aarohi instigated Viraat to an extent that she was assured Viraat and Prithvi might send her to jail. That's why she was shocked to see 3 of them together and specially Roma there in Raichand Mansion.

@Blue Don't say thank you just change the big red "INACTIVE" to Green "ACTIVE"😆
Edited by DeadShot - 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by-DeadShot

Sorry for not being clear 😛 Nikku couldn't speak properly his vocal chords were completely gone.  
@red 

This happened right before the London track. Deep kept them in a safe place after Chavanni and Nikku escaped from the hostel which Aarohi admitted them into. Deep knew Roma Viraat anybody could have find them and killed them.
i missed it !!!!!😕

Aarohi instigated Viraat to an extent that she was assured Viraat and Prithvi might send her to jail. That's why she was shocked to see 3 of them together and specially Roma there in Raichand Mansion.

@Blue Don't say thank you just change the big red "INACTIVE" to Green "ACTIVE"😆
 he he...😆 i will try yaar

ok..👍🏼
Edited by its-alexandrite - 5 years ago
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Question: why don't we upload offscreen pics,videos of Ishq Mein Marjawan cast?  They're fun to watch and members will get to see funny,lighter side of actors,itna serious drama hy saath me ye offscreen videos hngi to forum light light refreshing hoga😆 
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-ArdentDreamer

Question: why don't we upload offscreen pics,videos of Ishq Mein Marjawan cast?  They're fun to watch and members will get to see funny,lighter side of actors,itna serious drama hy saath me ye offscreen videos hngi to forum light light refreshing hoga😆 

We should do that..Arsha Interviews ke link we can put in ArDeep AT also..😃
DeadShot thumbnail

Looking forward to it...👍🏼
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How do i upload direct youtube video here? Help please 😭
DeadShot thumbnail

How do i upload direct youtube video here? Help please 😭

Use code [Youtube] YourVideoLink [/YouTube]