FF: Rewrite the Stars Part 10 (Page 30)

aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok, so this is my first ever try at writing an FF, i really hope you all like it. Please excuse any spelling mistakes or any other errors. Please comment if you like it, your comments will really motivate a new writer like me to carry on.😳
P.S. A huge THANK YOU to ASH DI (abhiya23) for the constant support!❤️

'Rewrite The Stars'

Characters

Preeta: a selfless, conservative girl trying to run away from her bad luck. Her father's
death triggers her to conceal her feelings from the world to prevent anyone else getting hurt. She has been forced to believe that when someone resides in her heart, destiny takes them away.

Karan: One incident turns his life upside down. The fun loving, mischievous prankster is
buried deep under years of guilt and regret. His only solace is his poetry and the support of his brother. He believes he is unworthy of love or any relation.

Rishab: Karan's older brother, he is the only one who supports and stays in touch with
Karan. He loves his little brother and tries to help him forget the past. He is the manager of a multinational company. He is very sweet and charming.

Ms Vasundra: She teaches young, disabled children. She is a mysterious character who holds a
secret related to her past.

Haya: She is a doctor, a perfect daughter and she shelters her beloved sister from the
dangerous world. But as the scars of her past haunt her present, she fails to acknowledge the true meaning of beauty. She hates one person, the person she holds responsible for her pain, the person who destroyed the bright eyed, lively girl she once was. Will she ever be able to
open her eyes and see her inner radiance?

Shrishti: Vasundra's younger daughter Shrishti is an eccentric, fun loving, loud girl. Behind her
tough exterior she is lonely and wishes for a true friend to share all her worries with.

Preeta's father/Baba: A noble, loving father who never let any tears come in his
daughters eyes. He has fulfilled the role of both parents in Preeta's life. He
is her greatest strength and her ultimate weakness.

Deepak: Preeta's fiance, he tries to support and help Preeta's family but could he have
any other hidden desires.

Preeta's Bua: A spiteful woman who despises Preeta. She believes Preeta brings
misfortune and tries to distance her from the family.

Kareena Bua: A snobby woman who hates Karan and tries to create a rift between the brothers.
She leaves no chance in humiliating Karan and insulting him in front of his
family.

Sameer: Kareena's son, he loves and respects both his cousins (Karan and Rishab). His
mother is constantly trying to brainwash him against Karan.

Edited by aqua.m7 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aqua.m7 thumbnail

TEASER

'One trying to escape the consequences of her misfortunes,

The other from the nightmares of his past,

As the threads of destiny intertwine within the midst of Fire, Blood and Anguish,

Will these two souls find the strength to emerge from their sorrows and

Rewrite the Stars'?''

White-Lilac thumbnail
Manaaa!!! 
This is lovely dear... The teaser and the CS, it is most amazing and interesting teaser and CS I have ever read! Now I'm looking forward to your story! I really love these kind of stories where destiny plays it's own game! Best of luck for your super amazing story 👍🏼
Angel2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Okayy this is just an amazing piece of work and for starting it' just amazing do continue for sure 
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hriti713

Manaaa!!!

This is lovely dear... The teaser and the CS, it is most amazing and interesting teaser and CS I have ever read! Now I'm looking forward to your story! I really love these kind of stories where destiny plays it's own game! Best of luck for your super amazing story👍🏼

THANKYOU DI! im so glad u liked it so far, I hope u like the rest too..
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel2002

Okayy this is just an amazing piece of work and for starting it' just amazing do continue for sure

THANKYOU!! your words mean alot ❤️
White-Lilac thumbnail
Originally posted by: aqua.m7

THANKYOU DI! im so glad u liked it so far, I hope u like the rest too..

You're welcome😊
Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Gazab!! 😉
Am waiting!
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oxoacids

Gazab!! 😉
Am waiting!

haha thanks dear ❤️
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
nice cs.nice concept.looking forward to reading it.please try to introduce a new girl for rishab.it's sad to see both brothers falling for the same girl and leading to sibling rivalry