Posted: 6 years ago
Intro is something totally different!! I'm waiting for the next partπŸ˜‰
White-Lilac thumbnail
Waiting for the next update! 
.Sudee08. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a Fantastic and wonderful mind you have got.πŸ‘πŸ˜² Waiting how you would take the teaser to a story with CBI and spy and Love betwwen PreeRan😳. Can't wait!!πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you guys for great feedback. I promise to make it interesting as I can.
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am excited for this one 😳 All new characters and so different from the show 😳 can't wait to read more 😳
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i love suspense thrillers.hope sonu chutki will meet.wonderinh who is the girl chutki saved.she is kidnapped by underworld dons. oh. 
preeta as cbi officer and shristi in grey role was a surprise 
Varsha73 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome very nice teaser dear 
Lovely it 

abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 1 

After 15 years 

12:00 am Syria 

During midnight a hooded guy is smoking in the isolated area of downtown area. He sees something up on the terrace and runs inside the house. He leaves a message from his computer to a agency and is killed mysteriously in few minutes. 

Ladakh 

The Shetty gang had captured small children in exchange of ransom in construction building. Anna Shetty the leader of gang demands 1 million from government. 

"Commissioner you know I don't like to hear no from anything and you don't have any choice talks on phone 

While he is talking a young girl climbs from the construction inside the building from backside. She twists the neck of guy who is guarding the children in old storage room. She calls the back up immediately for rescue mission but rejects the order of Commissioner to release the children till back up arrive. She is known as Preeta Arora who takes all the kids out safely making sure all of the gunmen are out of her way. She puts all kid in the van and starts firing with gun. The back up arrives there when the she gets hold of the main culprit who was selling illegal gunpowder. 

"Why didn't you wait for back this is too dangerous Sarin her coworker asks Preeta

"I don't have habit to follow other's orders and my main aim was to save those captured children loads her gun again with bullets 

Commissioner Vardhan praises her bravery again for saving the honor of department. 

Vardhan : I know you are not from those people who like to follow orders but remember one thing don't let your ego come between duty 

Preeta ; don't worry Sir my ego and proud will always stay on their own side 

Vardhan : You may leave

"Sir salutes him and leaves

Preeta is least bothered about people's thinking her proud as arrogance. She grew up as very strong women who have no fear of losing anything except her dignity. Her life revolves the duty of maintaining honor and respect of country. 

She walks to dargah every evening to pray and get strength to fight with the demons. 

"Allah everyday I bow down to you for peace and humanity for this world one day I hope you will bring that peace so every person can live freely without any danger does namaz closing eyes 

New york 

The FBI government are in huge tiff regarding the increase of hacking and robbery in whole city 

Peters (head) : now this has become national security problem we have to protect that any cost 

Simon ; but how after every hack that thief  only leaves a sign of initial and we have not clue other than this (put S sign) 

Yash (Piyush Sahdev)  : Mr Peter we have solution, our reports says that criminal is an indian girl 

Simon ; how could be so sure Mr Yash

"From the last robbery in bank in the footage its clear that indian girl is behind all this you can see the locket in her neck is holy one shows the footage of robbery 

Simon : then what are we waiting for 

"Her face is covered with hood so we could not tracer her but to do this we have to plan a strategy and think like them Yash tells them to bring an indian officer to execute 

Simon ; you might be kidding and then what will we tell that officer when we still don't have clue 

Yash : Sir only diamond can cut diamond, similarly only an indian officer can help us in this mission what do think Mr Peter

"Well we can give it a try but do you have somebody in mind who can able to carry the task ask him 

Yash tells him about Preeta who recently nabbed the dangerous gang of terrorists. 

Peter : are you sure she will be able to do this? I mean a girl from small town

"Sir I guarantee you only she can do this task because she works for my dad's friend Vardhan reveals his identity and asks permission 

"As you know Mr Yash that we don't have enough time 4th of july is coming soon and Mr President is coming to Washington for conference before that we have to solve this case Peter gives him ultimatum of giving once chance and nab the girl within next 3 weeks. 

Yash : don't worry Sir I will call them today and make arrangement for that girl to come here

"Remember three weeks if she is not able to catch that girl then we have to do something unthinkable leaves the room 

Yash looks at Preeta's picture on newspaper with lot of expectations. 

Chicago 

Horse track field 

In a luxurious comes out dashing guy wearing formal suit with a bag. People know him as Rishab Luthra a businessman who own many lands in Cape town and Chicago with farms. He built Luthra empire with all hard work but at the same time very ruthless with dishonesty. Today's horse race was very big for him as he invested lot of money on the horse. 

Precap ; Shrishti hacks the account of software company. Karan's adventurous entry in car race 
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting update
Another vey different & interesting concept
The characters are very different from the serial
Waiting for next
abhiya23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: katheriene

Interesting update