Waiting for next update
Plz Pm me when you update next
Update soon
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Really painful chapter 
Poor pia she is really scared worried now what gonna happen to 
How can abhay hurt pia without any her fault?
This is really disgusting what abhay doing with pia
So abhay love Maithili & she left him?
Poor pia is really helpless 
Hope she will get away from this hell
Continue plz 
Kyrienero thumbnail
Continue this story update it.
arwakantawala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Story and a New concept loved the character please update soon and do PM me also 
janumkrk thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
PART 2

FOREST ABHAY TENT:

But pia stops him holding her veil in place.

Pia : please dont do this its not right, now am in bride costume i cant remove my veil and allow anyone other than my husband to see me before marriage.

ABHAY: the words and pia pulling the veil out of his hold made him realise wat he was about to do ..

So he shout at her to sleep and goes to his place to take rest. Being a vampire he dont really need sleep to survive but a little rest or sleep can help him being more focused after his hectic day     

The next day early morning abhay wokes up from his bed but suddenly he remember yesterday in his thoughts he forgot to lock the chains of the princess.. he turns back only to see the place where he last saw the princess was empty.

Abhay self thoughts: I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN CARRIED AWAY BY MY EMOTIONS AGAIN.

He goes out and sees his soldier's making arrangements to leave for raiput. He flows his eyes all around to see her sitting near the rock and seeing the lake her face all covered.

Sid: MY LORD EVERYTHING IS READY FOR THE JOURNEY.

Abhay: Hmmm,

Sid leaves the place after bowing his head before abhay.

Abhay goes near pia and pulls her to his horse making her climb his wheatish horse baksha , As like knowing his order the horse started moving forward toward raiput

ABHAY'S POV:

In my past 63 years many things have changed but not my attitude towards women. After what that women did in my life i started to hate all women species in the world except my step mother prabavathi, she was been the only support in my life when everything went against me many decades ago.

After that day when all my happiness turned sadness i locked my emotions to myself and decided never to think of that again. But now after these many decades again the same memories are hunting me, but no this time i wont alow the emotions to play with me..

And this lady the princess of pandher because of this women i again got to step into that palace where i first met her.. and what and all she is making me to do i have to help her climb the horse, bring her fruits, and what was that happened in my tent yesterday i got attracted to her... NOWAY,

Looking at her i feel like she is innocent and pure hearted but no i cant trust my feelings not after what happened with my life. No women is innocent, but if she is not innocent then why she dint runaway even after i left her unlocked the whole night maybe she doesnot know way back to home, maybe she knows my shoulders are around or maybe she dont have anywhere to go to escape if she reach pandher my shoulders there would get hold on her if she goes to her fiancee she knows the consequence...

No women is innocent she just dont have anyway to escape. Wait am i thinking about this princess who is sitting before me in my favourite horse... i dont like anyone else sitting on it. Cool down i calmed myself just to keep her alive still we reach raiput. If she is not gift of my mom i would have screwed out her head out of her body just for making me enter her palace.

Abhay's thoughts broke by the sounds of big drumbs and a big trumpets flowing in rhythms to announce that we are near to the raiput main entrance maybe we would reach within next 10minitues after presenting this princess to my mom i can be back to my routine works...

I could feel a movement in front of me. The lady who was staying still for past few hours moved a little like admiring my kingdom yeah her kingdom is nothing in comparison to mine... her palace and kingdom are near mountainious background mine is surrounded by mountains on one side the ocean on oneside and forest on otherside making its a naturally beautiful kingdom making it a wonderful palace for my people that is vampires.

Her kingdom is good but mine is best, my kingdom is my pride. My thought stopped with me getting mild hit from front.

RAIPUT PALACE:

The queen mother of Raiput is in deep thoughts walking near the balcony of her room that is facing the grand main enterance door of raiput, her thoughts with some footsteps followed by a voice

Maid: mam, the king and our worriers have neared our kingdom and would be her anytime soon.

Praba: ok order the servents to make arrangements for his welcome. And did armaan return from his travel.

Maid: yes mam, the prince have returned late night yesterday.

Praba: hmm, inform him about the kings arrival and ask him to join me near the entrance...

Saying this she moved away after dispersing the maid, to make herself presentable before going down...

PIA'S POV:

The past few days were hectic tiring and emotionally weakened me, first swayamvar preparation and my dad the king my mother and ministers of my kingdom choose kabir as my perfect suitor and my whole kingdom and its people are happy but i dont feel like marrying him, he is just my close childhood friend ...

The war then suddenly all loss we faced now am being carried away to someother place as a war prisoner and that king says am a gift for his mother.

The tiredness and days of sleepless
nights the rhythmic movement of horse and breez from the forest brings a druggedness and slowly the whole world turned black. Second passed to min and minitute to hours, sudden ringing of drums broke my small nap. Through my veil i could see we are out of the forest area nearing a high fence almost triple the height of me covering the whole place till the point my eyes could reach.

There was a huge iron door in the middle before us may be 1km ahead of us above which there was on either side of door a stage like construction is made from where few soldiers ringing the drumbs...
It took me few minutes to know its not my dream but a real kingdom with so much luxury i have ever heard or seen in reality standing before my eyes.

The arch above the door is made of gold and some wordings written on it but its some unknown language, some drawings of animals and people, in some drawings a man is shown hunting and biting a deer.. what a cruel thought and drawings. But other than this the place speaks of its status and luxury. But my hearts knows its all taken from different kingdoms after defeating them just like what happened with my kingdom.

I can't even now belive that bloody war happened only for me. Looking at the beauty of the kingdom and struggling with different thoughts running inside me i inclined myself back only to get hit on a strong element and turned to look the source. Only to met eyes with cruel king of this kingdom who made my kingdom nothing. Who changed my beautiful life in a single day.. looking at me before getting what his expressionless yet clear and beautyfull blueish eyes saying he distracted his eyes from my face and pushed me a little to sit without leaning my back on him..

I sat straight when we reached the main entrance of the kingdom to its right stood the palace. Before which stood thousands of soldiers with javelin, sword or other war weapons on either side behind which stood few other people's from their outfits i guess their may be the ministers and the royal family.

When our horse reach near the soldiers waiting in attention the other soldier's who came behind us also joined them with there weapons. When the man behind me removed his sword and raised it high like celebrating victory the warrior's before us formed few movements simultaneously like a victory war welcome receiving the honours our horse moved forward being showered with flowers. When it reached the entrance the king climbed down then helped me climb down and holding my hand pulled me near where the royal family stood.

Few women's came near pia and abhay holding a thali in hand and did welcome to abhayendra by putting a thilak on his forehead and moved aside.. when woman in mid 30's came forward with a young man in his late teens came near them smiling and asked them to freshenup and come to the court.

Abhay accepting her words pulled pia and took her to a maid for freshup and left to his room.

1 HOUR LATER RAIPUT KINGS COURT:

All ministers high official and supervisory worriers the royal family all are seated on their regular places. The kingdom people were waiting before the kings court. Entire court is in silence waiting for the king.

ABHAYENDRA came down from his room in a royal suit with his sword followed by his 4 cheif warrior's whole hall rose on its foot till abhay reached his chair that is placed above all others... and signed others to sit

Abhay: Bring the princess

Servents: yes my lord

Servents bring pia to the court making her stand in middle,

Abhay: MY MINISTERS AND PEOPLE OF MY KINGDOM HERE IS THE DAUGHTER OF THE KING WHO'S COURT BRING DEFAME TO THE QUEEN MOTHER OF OUR KINGDOM. I BROUGHT HER UP HERE IN OUR KINGDOM TO SERVE OUR QUEENMOTHER. WHO WILL DECIDE HER PUNISHMENT AS SHE WISH,

saying this he desend down his chair making all to raise from there chair, going near pia draging near his mother pushing her harshly to queen mothers feet.

ABHAY: HERE IS YOUR GIFT MOM. AS A KING I PROMISE TO OBLIGE YOUR DECISION ON THE PRINCESS.

Queen mother prabavathi and the young man who stood by her side shocked, prabavathi lifted piali and declared her wording moving piali by her side.

PRABA: YES MY LORD, MY DECISION ON PRINCESS IS ... I WANT THE PRINCESS TO BE THE QUEEN OF THIS KINGDOM. I WANT YOU TO MARRY HER.

ABHAY: WHAT?

PRABA: ITS LONG TIME OUR KINGDOM IS WAITING FOR QUEEN.

PRECAP: ABHAY's decision on pia and marriage.

Edited by janumkrk - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

cuteariya thumbnail
where r u yuvashree?  
vidhi.universe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wowww, awesome update, thank you for the update
cuteariya thumbnail