Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Uff Long wait dear 

janumkrk thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

UPDATE IS READY Y DEAR FRIENDS.. WILL UPLOAD IT TODAY EVENING.. HOPE YOU ALL WILL FORGIVE me for making you all wait for soooooo long.. ... 

I guess u will give me your continued support and love for my work.🥱

cuteariya thumbnail

Originally posted by: janumkrk

UPDATE IS READY Y DEAR FRIENDS.. WILL UPLOAD IT TODAY EVENING.. HOPE YOU ALL WILL FORGIVE me for making you all wait for soooooo long.. ... 

I guess u will give me your continued support and love for my work.🥱

it’s ok dear we all r waiting for u to continue😃

janumkrk thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

PART 9:

QUEEN I EXPECT A ANSWER FROM YOU  IF I QUESTION YOU.

He said and again lost in his sweet troubling now going up from my collar to my neck and ear making me still not even able to blink my eyes then how he can expect a answer from me.

he took my whole earlope in his mouth continue with his act. I can't hold back i leaned against his shoulder holding him tight locking my hands on his neck buried my face in his chest not wanting him to see my pink cheeks.

when i saw him taking his knife to my back targeting the pity little thread of my choli i hold his hand right before it touch my dori and nodded my head in no brushing my cheeks on his chest. His hold on my waist loosen a little but he didn't move away or take knife away.

ABHAY'S POV:

Seriously i dont remember when my game of threatening her, turned sensual and i lost myself in her or to be clear her enchanting scent.. the war then this princess then that mythili return and marriage everything is confusing me.

But what is happening to me when i go near this princess? If not her stopping my hand today i would have lost my control and did something that i would regret for eternity. When she hold knife in my hand burying her face in crook of my neck nodding her head in no.. .. .. my hold on her loosen but i can't make myself get away from her.. i again inhaled her familiar vanilla scent mixed with strawberry scent trying to bring back my control.

Suddenly my thoughts got to the person to whom this familiar vanilla scent belong  my mythili. My thoughts stopped and with rage i pulled myself away from her accidentally cutting her hand with knife when i heard her pain and saw her blood drops on floor i felt my inner vampire fighting to be let out.. i fist my hand on knife to control my inner beast from takeing over me

I turned and throw the knife stained with my blood near her and left the room closing the door.

WRITER'S POV:

I got ready soon remembering that i should talk to mom before she leave the kingdom about this lost heirloom ring and about what should i do now, does she need any help. I didn't get time to talk to her yesterday.

I took a good shower thats when i noticed my wounds from night ate healed. I changed into my fresh cloths and jewels maids brought filling my forehead with sindoor and covering my face in veil and went out of room to see 2 maid's waiting outside.

When i was talking with them i came to know aryan ordered them to stay her for my safety and king has a meeting with war commanders. And will reach to dinning hall for breakfast.

Pia: Can you take me to my old room. Where my mother is staying.

When maids were about to turn taking me to my mom. I heared someone calling me i turned to see aryan standing there with a smile. I smiled back at him. He walked to us dismissing the maids.

Aryan: i will take queen to her mom... we started walking beside eachother. Him showing direction.

Pia: aryan no need to call me queen. We both know truth about this marriage. So call be piali as usual.

Aryan: ok i won't call you queen but i can't call you pia before all. So i will call you bhabhi and no more arguement.

I just nodded my head in yes and after few seconds he stopped walking and turned towards me. I stopped and look at him to see him grinning widely.

Pia: what happened?

Aryan: we both know the truth about this marriage but i thought after yesterday night the truth would have changed. He raised his eyebrow smirking at me.

Hearing about yesterday night my blood rushed to my cheeks turning it darker shade of pink. I lowered my eyes and turned away from his questioning eyes.

Pia: aryan, nothing like that. He turned my head to face him.

Aryan: NOTHING??.... but your face is saying something else. Bhabhi. Now my friend is hiding things from me.

He said wipeing his fake tears dramatically.

Pia: aryan please stop teasing me. He laughed at me and drag me to meet my mom.

Before entering my mom's room i turned to aryan.

Pia: Aryan thank you.

Aryan: thank you?? But for what pia.

Pia: For healing my hands yesterday night. You must have used your super medicine..

Aryan: yesterday... when?? ohh yeah its ok. Will meet you in breakfast.

ARYAN'S POV:

I was waiting the whole night so that i could go and check on pia.

I walked her to her old room to meet her mom. In between teasing her to know what happened yesterday. Nothing happened as i was afraid of.. her shying away avoiding my questions and her pink cheeks speaks everything is clear.

No attack.. after dropping her near the door i turned to leave to meet bhai. But pia called me and thanked me.

At first i was confused why she is thanking me. For helping and supporting her all the time or for coming to check her and leaving maids for her safety yesterday.

But her next words shocked me.

FOR HEALING MY HANDS YESTERDAY NIGHT.....  when did i heal her that too yesterday.

I saw her waiting for my answer showing at her palm to me. I lied it was me and asked her to go and meet her mom.

But in reality i did not do anything i did not enter her chamber yesterday then who did this??  May be bhai came back and healed her? Because only vampires with higher ranking bloodline has special powers of healing... I should ask the maids. . .

I went to the maids who i left for pia's safety yesterday questioning about king whether king returned yesterday night.

Its was a No. If its not bhai then who did this. Who is this unknown person helping pia in our palace.. i should know this?? Before that i should conform it with king abhayendra.

PRECAP: ABHAY MEETING PIA WITHOUT VEIL..... PIA'S SPEECH IN COURT AS QUEEN. MYTHILI???

NOTE:

Hi friends sorry for making you all wait so long. But got busy in family issues.. so i guess i still have my readers.

Enjoy reading like and comment your replies.

Keep supporting and encouraging me. So how many of you are looking forward for next update. Comment on precap.

I know its a short update. But will continue soon...

cuteariya thumbnail

Glad u update dear🤗

Sorry to say but I’m not available to understand how easily pia accept abhay as her husband

Even ready to give herself to him🤔

Did she forgot abhay killed her father captured her forced her to marry him

Now who is new person who healed pia after abhay cut her hand?😕

Don’t know why I have feeling that Aryan is mysterious planning something

Continue plz 

uroos thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome 

Plz update soon

preyasekar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lovely update

dear, i hope you will contiune this story as we are looking forward this story

will pray to god to solve your problems soon

part 9

is nice update

abhay is very much affected by pia, but how did pia,s wound got healed??

hope pia's mother will tell about some past that will realve some of the mysteries soon

looking forward for next update

cuteariya thumbnail

still no planing to return?🥺

arwakantawala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

HOPE YOU WILL RETURN AND UPDATE SOON

soniakhanna01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail