Nice Update.
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update update soon plz really can't wait 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
fb was nice.the scene where aalisha is concerned about mayank was lovely.aalisha was right in saying that they should inform this to Tara.mayank aalisha scene and the song sequence were cute and romantic. shocking that Tara saw it and is behaving insanely.will aalisha be able to convince her?this reminded me of alone.cute pics.
Aarathi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...so nice to sister bonding...
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chp 6: Unity

Flashback continues:

'Tara is not mad, she is the world's best sister and don't you dare to say anything like that again else I will pull out your tongue and keep it in your hands,' Alisha said and walked towards Tara and found her sobbing. 'Tara, what has happened? Why are you here that too alone?' she asked and Tara lifted her face and jerked away her hand that was placed on her shoulder. 'Stay away from me, else I will kill you,' she said and Alisha sat down next to her. 'But what happened? Tell me, please,' she said insisting her.

'Stop your drama and go,' she shouted and Alisha startled. 'If she is the world's best sister then how come she's threatening you to kill you? Shame on you liars,' said the girl who was bad-mouthing Tara. Alisha got angry. 'What did I say? Are you deaf? Go get lost all of you, get lost!' she shouted at them and they went. 'Tara what happened? Come na,' she said. 'Stop it!' Tara shouted pushing her away and she fell on her elbow and Mayank came there and helped her up. 'Mayank, I told you, she loves you,' Alisha whispered.
Alisha

Alisha and Mayank

'Did she see us? Are you sure?' he asked. 'No but I m sure she loves you,' she whispered. 'And you'll have to calm her.' He looked at Alisha and then at Tara who had closed her eyes as tears were rolling down her cheeks. 'OK,' he said and placed his hand on her shoulder and she opened her eyes as she felt a different touch.

Ho.. Ishq mein marjawan
Tu Jo kahe vo kar jawan

Ho.. Ishq mein marjawan
Tu Jo kahe vo kar jawan

He placed his hand over her hand. 'Mayank,' she said in a dry voice.

She held his hand that was over her hand and he helped her up. She hugged him and he looked at Alisha who nodded in positive and he hugged her back. 'Mayank, where were you?' she asked still in the hug and he looked at Alisha again who nodded in negative this time. 'I was tired after the match so I just sat to have rest, and what's up with you fighter? Messing up things, crying and all? Hmm?' he asked and she broke the hug wiping her tears and smiled at him. 'Nothing, its just that I was feeling low.'
Mayank and Tara

'Oh but everything will be fine when we three go and have milkshake together, it will be a lot of fun,' he said trying to cheer her up and she smiled. 'Yeah sure,' she agreed and he smiled. 'Let's have a race, the one who reaches the cafeteria first is a very good runner,' Mayank said the trio raced out of there towards the cafeteria laughingly. They ran and ran until they reached the cafeteria breathing heavily. 'We all are great runners, now you both sit, I will order the milkshake,' Alisha smiled at them and went towards canteen.
Alisha

Mayank kept staring at Alisha. She came back with the glass and sat on the chair beside him. '1..,' she counted. '2..,' Tara counted. '3 go,' Mayank said and the trio put their straws in the milkshake and bent to drink it but Alisha's forehead bumped with Mayank's forehead and they sat back holding their head. He winked at her pointing at Tara who was busy in drinking and she smiled happily but then he kicked her under the table and she understood his plan to pretend to fight and make her laugh. 'What yr Mayank? Can't you see? Blind,' Alisha said pretending to be angry.
Mayank and Tara, he's staring at Alisha

'You always do this and point at me,' he said narrowing his eyes at her. 'No you do this,' she shot back. 'No you do this,' he fought back and Tara lifted her eyes to look at them withdrawing her lips from the straw. 'No you have done it,' she replied narrowing her eyes at him. They kept fighting while Tara lifted her eyes to look at them withdrawing her lips from the straw sitting back. 'Now I will see how you drink it,' Alisha said picking the glass and splashed the milkshake on his face.
Alisha
For sometime she controlled her laughter, but then seeing Tara laugh she too bursted out laughing and had a high five with her. 'How funny you're looking, right Alisha?' Tara said and Alisha nodded while laughing. Mayank smiled seeing the duo unite again and wiped his face with the napkin on the table. 'Very funny Tara and Alisha,' he said joining them in the laughter. After sometime they stopped laughing panting heavily. 'OK now can we please stop this silly fight and have a milkshake for real?' Mayank asked winking at both of them who were still laughing.

'Means all this was a drama?' Tara asked raising her eyebrows. 'Yes, to end the fight between you two, I don't like you both fighting, end your fight as well,' he replied and Tara lowered her eyes recalling how she shouted at Alisha in front of everyone, she turned to her and held her ears. 'Sorry Alisha, I didn't mean to hurt you, you were trying to ask me what had happened and I reacted so badly, I even made you fall, show me, is it paining?' Tara asked holding her elbow to examine it. 'Its ok and it's not paining.'

'Forgive me, we won't ever fight like this, pinky promise,' Tara said holding up her pinky finger and Alisha wrapped her pinky around hers. 'Pinky promise,' she replied and the duo smiled at each other and shared a hug. Mayank went to bring another milkshake and this time also the glass was one and the straws were three, they bent down to have the milkshake and drunk it without any fight. Alisha and Mayank glanced at each other every now and then. It was finished and they sat back wiping their lips. 'Next month is singing competition, so will you join my band? Right now only I and Virat are there?' Mayank asked.
Alisha and Tara

'Yes, we will,' Tara said. 'Ok then let's go for practice,' he said and they stood up together and went to an empty classroom with their instruments. A man came there, he had dashing looks. 'Hi, I am Virat,' he said and the duo introduced themselves to him. 'I already know you both, we have been friends since our childhood, that calls for a hug, right?' He said and the trio hugged him individually. 'Ok now let's practice,' Mayank said and they took their instruments.

Alisha began:
Yeh zindagi, raftaar se chal padi
Jaate hue raahon mein,
Humse abhi keh ke gayi

Tara continued the stanza:

Hamara yeh waqt hamara
Jo ik baar gaya toh aaye na dobara
Samajh lo zara yeh,
Hawaon ka ishaara, mere yaaro

Alisha sung:
Apna har din aise jiyo, jaise ki aakhri ho
Jiyo toh iss pal aise jiyo, jaise ki aakhri ho
Whenever we know, we are
Having a blast, you know it o o
Living every day,
Like it's your last, you know it o o
Living for today,
Letting go of the past, you know it o o
Give it up, give it up
Everybody say o o

Mayank sang:
Hum sab jo saath mein rahe
Khushiyan sab haath mein rahe
Hum se bas faasle rahe
Yun, arrey tu ru tu ru
Chaahe kahin kisi bhi modh par
Bhigde gi bhi koi baat agar
Milke ik dujhe se kahe yun

Alisha sang looking at Tara:
Yeh baatein, hai chhoti moti baatein
Yeh aaye jaaye jaise ki din aur raatein
Na aankhon se lagana
Kabhi yeh barsaatein mere yaaro

Tara sang:
Living for today, letting
Go of the past, you know it o o
Give it up, give it up, everybody say o o

Virat sang:
Duniya matlab ki yaar hai
Iski aadat bekaar hai
Iss se kum rakhna vaasta tu,
Turu ru tu ru tu
Apno se rakhna dosti
Inn se doori har kami
Inn mein hi dhoondh raasta tu

Alisha sang:
Na jaana, yeh tune na jaana
Yeh manzil teri, inhe tujhe hai paana
Hai maine kaha hai jo,
Wo sun le zamana mere yaaro

Tara and Alisha sang in unison:

Virat sang:
Yeh zindagi, raftaar se chal padi
Jaate hue raahon mein,
Humse abhi keh ke gayi

Tara sang:
Hamara yeh waqt hamara
Jo ik baar gaya toh aaye na dobara
Samajh lo zara yeh,
Hawaon ka ishaara, mere yaaro

Alisha and Mayank in unison:
Jiyo toh iss pal aise jiyo, jaise ki aakhri ho.

The song ended and they had a group hug.

Edited by salley145 - 6 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww That Was So Cute.
Loved The Friendship Between The Group.
But Where's Deep In The Story?
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb awesome lovely update dear
Thanks for pm