Blind:This extremely hot, popular and committed TV actor is on 'Grindr - Page 5

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by tootyfrooty-

When did he gush ...he is the one who dont wanna talk about his GF ,media asked about valentine he said shivratri ki baat karo ,he always does this turn question in another direction , never admits they are dating 

poor mouni she openly express her likeness for him on twitter insta but mohit never acpet her as GF front of public,twist all question about her,show as she is just a friend

thats why i like virat , the way he has shown his love for anu no one has done , boys are fattus , they should learn something from virat , these tv actors act like they are so big it will ruin their image if they openly accepted their love ,they are nothing front of virat ,he is such a big name.
mohit has never gave that kinda respect to mouni.

I don't understand why these actors loves to hide relationships n marriage...be it BW or TW...what are they shameful off...its regarding image well that will end once they are out of job...the long run only their wives n gfs supports them...why can't they be like SRK...when he entered BW...he was married n never hide of his marital status n look at him now...he is known as KING of Romance and the whole world knows he is married n a doting father of 3 and still earn the love n respect from his fans n media...if u love someone u should not hide anything from ur partner or to the world...if the issue os media than once u confess...they will leave u alone...problem arises when u hide it because u are saying one to them but u are doing something else behind their back n it makes them curious...its nothing wrong to be honest...

regarding mohit-mouni...mouni deserves someone better than this guy...just saw a recent video of this guy...he was very rude n walk away from the media when ask abt mouni...while mouni was embarrassed by his behaviour but continue with the IV with a smile though she hurt n surprised by his behaviour himself...it was like disrespecting her infront of all...even if media ask pesonal questions...he can avoid like he always does but walks away that was rude n insulting especially when question is abt 'alleged'gf...proud of mouni to keep that smile intact n continue the IV
Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

I don't understand why these actors loves to hide relationships n marriage...be it BW or TW...what are they shameful off...its regarding image well that will end once they are out of job...the long run only their wives n gfs supports them...why can't they be like SRK...when he entered BW...he was married n never hide of his marital status n look at him now...he is known as KING of Romance and the whole world knos he is married n a doting father of 3...if u love someone u should not hide anything from ur partner or to the world...if the issue os media than once u confess...they will leave u alone...problem arises when u hide it because u are saying one to them but u are doing something else behind their back n it makes them curious...its nothing wrong to be honest...

regarding mohit-mouni...mouni deserves someone better than this guy...just saw a recent video of this guy...he was very rude n walk away from the media when ask abt mouni...while mouni was embarrassed by his behaviour but continue with the IV with a smile though she hurt n surprised by his behaviour himself...it was like disrespecting her infront of all...even if media ask pesonal questions...he can avoid like he always does but walks away that was rude n insulting especially when question is abt 'alleged'gf...proud of mouni to keep tat smile intact n continue the IV

i have seen that video but there was not mohit fault , that video is not full, mouni was making fun of him front of media n saying he looks like  bear in this hair ,only need a black outfit.

mohit did stand there with smile n saying yes yes but he was visibly embarrass ðŸ˜† so he walk out issey pahle ki mouni make more fun of him ...he is a serious type n will not like this kinda comment n poking front of media ,for them its allowed only in private n they get uncomfortable  in public

but there is no need to hide relation, he should accept it maturely front of media and give the lady love respect.
and i heard he is good in bed may be thats why mouni is so all over on him n gush about him but mohit never gush i have never seen him gushing over mouni.

he is very image conscious i dont like it.

Edited by tootyfrooty- - 6 years ago
Originally posted by tootyfrooty-

When did he gush ...he is the one who dont wanna talk about his GF ,media asked about valentine he said shivratri ki baat karo ,he always does this turn question in another direction , never admits they are dating 

poor mouni she openly express her likeness for him on twitter insta but mohit never acpet her as GF front of public,twist all question about her,show as she is just a friend

thats why i like virat , the way he has shown his love for anu no one has done , boys are fattus , they should learn something from virat , these tv actors act like they are so big it will ruin their image if they openly accepted their love ,they are nothing front of virat ,he is such a big name.
mohit has never gave that kinda respect to mouni.
He's taking Mouni's name in every single interview in recent times... ðŸ˜†
I have always suspected something is not right with their relationship.
Waise I heard Mouni works in prostitution also
Even if this blind is not about him,  I feel he might be a closet bisexual/gay.
That's why he's so awkward about the relationship. 
Nah...I don't actually think Virat should be put on such a pedestal. 
Sure, he loves Anushka but then she is his gori gori dream woman and is a big time rude woman.
Let him treat his teammates and fans with respect and not take cricket for granted. 
He's one of the hugest assholes of Indian cricket team LMAO

Originally posted by sinisterstorms

Not really a sexuality issue. It's "shocking" coz 
a) he's in a committed relationship supposedly
b) celebrities don't typically frequent casual dating apps 
c) if he's in a committed relationship with a woman, why is he on a dating app looking for men to hookup with

Now my questions are 
a) When did Mouni become an "a-lister"? 
b) Just how the hell do they know all these details? 

a. Mouni is certainly an A-Lister in the TV industry with her TRP topping & hit Naagin series.

b. Well, they're the media.. so they have their sources. ðŸ˜‰
Mohit Raina doesn't look gay at all or give off any gay-ish vibes even.. he seems as straight as a guy can be. But then who knows really.. ðŸ˜•
Hello,
Closing the topic as not related to Bollywood.
-Bolly DT