Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara

he will never change. divorce is best for those two.

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
honestly during episodes of end november this story started being dull and depressing, i didn't complete watching the episodes yet, still after ahana's return from goa and her not feeling sorry in next episode. 
at times people get married and forget each other, 
anant married her, he left her alone let her be depressed and make stupid mistakes, he forgot that he had duties toward his wife, one fight and he let her sleep outside, one fight and he never come to their room, one fight and he didn't call her or ask how she was

but 

all of the sudden, he comes back from dubai, brings her mom home and tells her all is ok
no dear, nothing ok 

one day u decide it is bad, u leave and don't return, 
next day u decide it is going to be good , u return without any notice. 

it is not only your choice, u married someone, ask her what she wants what she likes, what her needs, try to solve your problem , don't force your decisions on others. 

he was reason she went to other guy, his careless behavior, 
ii guess he didn't understand the meaning of marriage, 
in problems u don't start act stupid n leave ur lover alone.

instead of blaming her all the time, blame yourself.

woman has needs and man should fulfill them 
if man has needs and wife doesnt fulfill 
she will be bad wife but if man does it. what to say about him?

I will say one thing, in the state ahana was in, her mistake is not a mistake, yes she has cheated but i think now, next step should be divorce
end this realtionship
don't let them have new kids and destroy their life

because anant is never gonna change
today smiling
tomorrow ull b alone again.

one fight is something that gonna be

you can't leave when u want and return when u want, 
u married her, u don't consider her opinion 
don't talk 2 her, with yamini he had talks and asking her opinion but with ahana, he is thinking 
she has to match his needs do what he wants n done. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The sudden change in anant was due to the ending of the show but i agree he always imposses his decision on her and act like he is a perfect human being. He is always extreme.
Even during the honeymoon he did what he wanted to do and totally ignored ahana's wishes. She is not a 50+ aunty to always go for dinner and shopping. If he knew ahana to the slightest he should know that ahana is not the kind to find happiness in shopping and materialistic things. What she always wanted was emotional support and attachment. I dont remember ahana telling her inner feelings to anant and i still dont know why on earth she thought she was in love with the guy. i guess since she never being in a relation she never knew how it feels to be in love and she misunderstood her comfort with anant as love. Both should be equally blamed for the failed marriage. Both got married in a hurry without thinking anything and since ahana is young her life got ruined more.
Rehan on the other hand never tried to make her happy by buying her things. He gave her what she wanted the most and thats emotional support and attachment. I guess with the suicide attempt and the kiss ahana reached her breaking point and once she got her senses back she understood that her efforts were not worth it. Its totally understandable. She got a tight slap by life. till then she was in a fairy tale world where everything is just black or white.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sudden change of anant was not accepted, 
until yesterday he was cold stubborn and now changed like he was nice husband 
all blame on ahana for not giving time for her relation
in real life anant - ahana relation can not last for long as people don't change quickly. 
he might be sorry today but tomorrow do same thing when new problem comes in btw them
as a viewer of this show their fight gave me depression watching this story. 
after marriage ahana has no life, all day in bed, why not do what she did b4 why not work why not be something instead of sleeping all day, if she was housewife does home chores i would hv understood but she does nothing but sleep, anyone would be depressed in such a life,
marriage should not be end of life, girls marrying rich guys don't sleep all day or sit alone in their room.
they have friends they have life too, husband continues his life and wife life become like sent to jail. really bad idea really bad thing, laila and saloni and saloni's mom in law look more bz and active then her, (saloni's mom in law has bad husband but she is active )