Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
Never mind 😆 Edited by KSGFAN1a - 6 years ago
Originally posted by: shonasandy

DMG (KaSh Part) , MJHT , RR & IPKKND are my  top Fav ðŸ˜Š

In-between i watched Kutumb (hiten & Gauri) , KMH (Karan-Kritika) , KYY (Manik & Nadini) , Sadda Haq

also now watching some korean Drama with eng subtitle 

I watched Turkish Drama with English subtitle
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mijanur

[

Great to know my favourite pair include
Arman/ Riddhima
Manav/ Archana
Prem/ Heer
Abhay/ Priya
Asad/Zoya

Oh i Forgot Manav & Archana 

Pavitra Rishta's Initial episode was good ... Loved Ankita & Sushant pairing ... they complement each other very well 

Oh i Forgot Manav & Archana 

Pavitra Rishta's Initial episode was good ... Loved Ankita & Sushant pairing ... they complement each other very well 

I liked Sushant's acting from kis desh. Yes,  Ankita -Sushant was a great pair both onscreen and offscreen
shonasandy thumbnail

I watched Turkish Drama with English subtitle

I watched one Tukrish drama ... Drama name i forgot ... but pairing Name in HayMur ... 

I watched that show but that shows starting episode was good but after sometime they miss the charm ... but pairing is good ...

I watched one Tukrish drama ... Drama name i forgot ... but pairing Name in HayMur ... 

I watched that show but that shows starting episode was good but after sometime they miss the charm ... but pairing is good ...

Turkish tv series has this fault. Most of the time their initial episodes were good but after that meh. I think you are talking about Hayat and Murat.
I think my fav. tv series in Turkish are Medicizer Turkish adaption of Us Tv series OC and Ezel.
shonasandy thumbnail

Turkish tv series has this fault. Most of the time their initial episodes were good but after that meh. I think you are talking about Hayat and Murat.
I think my fav. tv series in Turkish are Medicizer Turkish adaption of Us Tv series OC and Ezel.

Yes ... yes i m talking about Hayat & Murat only 

I also tired to watch Tukrish Drama love for rent (but didn't find episode with eng subtitle ) ... i searchedon  youtube but I get only 1st episode with eng sub  
Edited by shonasandy - 6 years ago
I love my pak dramas my favs are humsafar, zindagi Gulzar hai and BIN roye

Hey who are ur fav TV actors and serials?
cutebaby10 thumbnail
  i also like past star one shows currently tv is bad nothing to watch let's see what shows they bring this year.
Previous
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49
Next