Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
From Bhupinder ji on FB. I shared the thread with him there:

Bhupinder Singh Shreya, one person you probably don't know is Sanjot Kaur. It is her vision that this show looked the way it did. Thank you for writing such an amazing article. Deeply appreciated . 
Love and light!
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@TFS that Shreya.
Sanjot has great aesthetic sense.Hope this couple come up with something soon and stick to their vision.

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sim,  
I came to know only today that RKC is ending,  since I caught the ulloo promo on SP.  Otherwise,  I've been watching only RKC on TV for the past two weeks , still had to catch up with a few episodes on hs . 

Yes,  this team truly deserves a lot of applause.  Yet to see yesterday's episode.  But when I saw Narottam laying the trap for Sudha,  I had an idea show must be ending soon.  

Not feeling angry or cheated. The team put up a great show,  and just when they were coming to the interesting twists...happens. At least to us.😆

All my love and appreciation to the entire team. 
Thanks for making this post.🤗
Originally posted by: chicksoup

Sim,  

I came to know only today that RKC is ending,  since I caught the ulloo promo on SP.  Otherwise,  I've been watching only RKC on TV for the past two weeks , still had to catch up with a few episodes on hs . 

Yes,  this team truly deserves a lot of applause.  Yet to see yesterday's episode.  But when I saw Narottam laying the trap for Sudha,  I had an idea show must be ending soon.  

Not feeling angry or cheated. The team put up a great show,  and just when they were coming to the interesting twists...happens. At least to us.😆

All my love and appreciation to the entire team. 
Thanks for making this post.🤗

Soup 🤗

Lucky for you!
Some one spotted the Ullu flying few weeks back and we panicked & the PH confirmed next day.
Appreciate their honesty..

@bold- yes! There's something surreal about the suddenness of RKC ending  and the proposed replacement.
Y'day's was good, they're wrapping up nicely, given all the constrains.
Wish they had got Pujan & co for the last episode.
Minionite thumbnail
Folks I just noticed that Bhupinder ji shared this link on his FB page back on 8th Feb.
Originally posted by: Athene

Folks I just noticed that Bhupinder ji shared this link on his FB page back on 8th Feb.

TFS Shreya.