Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I am very unhappy that the show has ended😭 . But I just hope and pray that they don't close the forum on IF please its a request as a Hasil fan
Arpi1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice update πŸ‘
Story is going to at good pace.. 
I think forum will be locked if we are not going to have any activity which probably will happen considering how dead the forum has always been😭

Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msbhattacharya

I am very unhappy that the show has ended😭. But I just hope and pray that they don't close the forum on IF please its a request as a Hasil fan

They will close the forum after a while.
You can ask the mods to move your FF to fanfinctions.
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neenzm

They will close the forum after a while.
You can ask the mods to move your FF to fanfinctions.

How can I ask the modes to move my story to fan fiction what is the process ?
Neenzm thumbnail

Originally posted by: msbhattacharya

How can I ask the modes to move my story to fan fiction what is the process ?

May be you can send pm
Neenzm thumbnail

Or you can ask Elvira, she did the same.
Elvira admin of zaynik AT on haasil forum 😊
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neenzm

Or you can ask Elvira, she did the same.
Elvira admin of zaynik AT on haasil forum 😊

Thanks for the information dear . It will be every kind of you if, you can give me the acoount lik of Elvira admin of zaynik. I will PM her and contact her for feather details. It will be a great help.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 
msbhattacharya thumbnail
[HELLO HASIL FANS HAPPY HOLI TO ALL OF YOU. I AM HERE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MY FF I HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL LIKE ITπŸ˜›

CHAPTER 4

Ranvir took Samjh into his arms and took her to a room  by then Sarika and Jatin Raichand( Ranvir and Kabir's parents) have came into te bed room Sanjh was senseless .

Sarika- What happend Ranvir beta what happend to her? And why you are drenched in water?

Ranvir- Nothing ma she will be I will explaine everything maa but first we have to get a doctor for her Ranvir's family doctor came into the room

Jatin-  Prakash please see what happend to her . The doctor examined Sanjh and said- Nothing to worry she is fine  she got faited out of shock that's it, I am giving her an injection dhe will recover soon . The doctor gave Sanjh an injection but Ranvir could not see it he looked away nobody noticed this except Kabir. After the injection the doctor continued I think we all should leave the room and let her rest . All of them left the room

After the doctor left  it was time for family talk Ranvir and sarika ,jatin also Kabir sat together they all were amused by this behaviour of Kabir.

Jatin- Why you had to do this Kabir? Do you think it's always funny to play pranks ?

Sarika- Jatin please relax Kabir beta why did this ? she may have felt suffocated . jatin got very angry and interrupted in the middle of the conversation.

Jatin- shouted she would have died  what do you wwant Kabir! For heaven sake grow up. The increasing anger was making Jatin's face red Ranvir stod up from his chair and said

Ranvir- Dad please I will talk to him just give me some time. Jatin ws going to say something

Sarika- Please let's go I don't think you are well Sarika took Jatin away Ranvir was also going to see how Samjh is but Kabir hold his hand

Kabir- Please bare just listen to me , trust me I  was just having fun. Ranvir who has a very good control on his temper controlled himself and said-

Ranvir- I know you don't like her Kabir but everything has a limit . Ranvir said all teses things in a very controlled, cold yet very dominating voice

Kabir- Bare I knew she wont drown . I mean come on our pool is not that deep and she almost touches my solder when it comes to height how can she  drown in the pool.

Ranvir- We will talk about it later now I have to see her if she is fine on not. But I will say one thing that this is not done .

Ranvir went to Sanjh's room she was just woke up from her sleep she was looking for something.  Ranvir knocked the door

Sanjh- Ranvir please come in after all this is your home she gave a smile and ageing started looking for her phone .

Ranvir- looking for your phone don't worry I have kept your phone in my safe custody .

Sanjh- But I need my phone as I have to inform Aliya that I will be late  Ranvir took a chair from the writing table which was placed beside the bed sat on it and said

Ranvir- relax I think you should rest here tonight . Sanjh looked at Ranvir and  said

Sanjh- How can I rest here. I have to go back AI have a lot of work in home and more over I haven't informed Aliya.

Ranvir- I have texted her that you are not coming home tonight and you have work .

Sanjh- But whay? Listen ranvir I have to go

Ranvir- Sanjy don't argue you will be staying here and I am giving you an off for tomorrow if you feel good tomorrow you can go home but not today .

Sanjh- But Ranvir my parents will call me what will I say to them. They are very conservative they will not allow me to stay back here

Ranvir- You don't need to worry about them I had a conversation with them < I told them that you are with me in the office and there are other people too don't worry...

Sanjh- But what if they call in the office and find out that I am not there trust me Ranvir they will kill me

Ranvir- shhh... nothing will happen to you while Iam with you everything has been taken care of. Sannjh looked at Ranvir she can see a sense of responsibility in his eyes she looked for a few moments and then looked away.  Ranvir sttod up- ok good night have a good sleep and you will be fine , and I will see to it that nobody disturbs you ,

Sanjh- Thank you Ranvir thanks for everything. But I just want to know who played the dangerous prank on me .

Ranvie- We shall see to it but for now go to sleep  If you need anything just press 9 on the intercom and I will be here . The room next to oyu is mine good night.

ON the other side Akash( neighbour of Aliya and Sanjh) have came to meet Sanjh in her flat . he was nicely dressed and looking really good he rang the door bell in hope that Sanjh will open the door but Aliya opened the door she was surprised to see Akash .

Akash had a rose in his hand though it was yellow rose Aliya was surprised to see him like this

Alya- Akash come in . Akash who was really embarrassed by his own action looked at Aliya and entered the flat,

Aliya- Oh Akash Sanjh have not came back home yet , I think she is going to stay back for work.

Akash- Work! But if I am not wrong today is her off day .

Aliya- Ya but I got a massage from her phone that she is busy with work.

Akash- Ya but did you called her I mean it can happe that you know... Aliya looked at Akash and laught really hard

Aliya- Oh look at you she is fine Akash she works for the Raichand's specially for Ranveer Raichand  who is known for his very clean reputation with women

Akash- ya I know but I hope she is fine. Aliya looked at the troubled face of Akash and said

Aliya- Look Akash I know you like her and you want to be friends with her, in fact I myself feel that both of you will look very cute together but, she is here for work she want to make it on her own. At leats for 5 months let are concentrate on her work , then we will figure out something. Aksh had a big smile on his face he said

Akash- I know and I am glad that you recognized my feelings for her , but she called me here tonight , Aliya looked at him with big eyes-

Akash- Please don't get me wrong she told me that Raivhand  Industries Modeling Agency " Dare to Dream " is looking for new fassion photographers so he gave a pendrive to Aliya and said so can you give it to her , Aliya now remember that Saanjh told that she has asked Akash to come  over for the same.

Aliya- Oh ya yes In fact I am also giving my new designs for the same campaign, I hope I get selected. Akash and  Aliya both crossed there figures Akash took Aliya's leave and left after an hour .

Next morning Sanjh came back home it was around 11 A.M Aliya was not in the house she entered the flat she found two pen drives Right in front of the Ganesh Murti in her Livivng room she did a Pranam to ganesh Ji and took those two Pen Drives , She has off today she went to the wash room and took a bath after she came back from the shower she saw that Ranvir has called her 5 times, she called him back. His phone was ringing when again the door bell rang Ranvir picked up the phone .

Ranvir- helo Sanjh where were you .

Sanjh- I was in for a shower Ranvir I am sorry I forgot to inform you that I have reached home. Ranvir took a sigh of relief and said

Ranvir- It;s ok you take care if you need anything you can just call me now I have to go for a meeting by Sanji-

Sanjh- Ranvir I have few designs and photographs which I want to show you if you have time to have a look at them...

Ranvir- cool you mail them to me I will have a look at them .

Sanjh- Ok thatns ranvir bye . After the call Sanjh to get a Whatsaap massage from Ranvir

Ranvir- At 5 un the evening in Dr Agnihotrie's Hospital and I will not take no for an answer .  I will be waiting for you bye  .

In the evening Sanjh is really tensed she knows there is no use to say no to Ranvir as he will not listen to her Ranvir has taken her to the hospital she is waiting for Dr Afnihotri . Dr Agnihotri is done with her chek up  he is about to give her reports . Dr and Ranvir was talking to each other in the chamber

Agnihotri- So Ranvir another victim of Kabir's prank .

Ranvir- Yes you are right . I know kabir does not like her . but there should be alimit to everything , I am very angry with him this time he has gone too far . he jas to understand...

Dr- Waite you are angry with Kabir , is that possible , I mean Kabir's Bare is angry with him this can be a big news  

Ranvir- Oh please shut up Yaar I am very tensed about her reports is everything all right.

Dr- Yes don't eorry she is fine . tell me something are you in love with sanjh. Suddenly Ranvir's expression changed and he became serious.

Ranvir- You know everything still you are saying this, You are my childhood friend if you say theses things then.

Dr- Sorry Yar but you should ... Ranvir looked at him

Ranvir- I think I should take your leave now bye . Before Dr could say anything Ranvir came out from his cabin and he saw Sanjh was saying Bye to someone. Hi Sanji who was it?

Sanji- It was Akash my neighbour he came here for a friend , so we met accidentally , in fact I have mailed you his work this morning .

Ranvir- oh ok . I must tell you that you are fine you don't need to worry.

Sanjh- Thank god I was so worried . Now can I go home

Ranvir- Sure I will drop you but we have to go somewhere else before you go home.

Sanjh- Where?

Ranvir looked at her and winked to Dazzle Sanjh knew it was the name of one of the most Happening night clubs in Mumbai which is Kabir's pub, she looked at Ranvir. He hold her hand delicately don't worry nothing will happen to you relax.

LONK TO NEXT CHAPTER

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4955326&TPN=6&#p146417945

PRECAP

THE NEW CAMPAINE  TO BEGIN A NEW CHAPTE IN SANJH'S LIFE  

LINK TO NEXT CHAPTER

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4955326?pn=6

Edited by msbhattacharya - 6 years ago
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpi1234

you can share it in elvi's blacklove ff, mostly members are there only

I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL IF YOUCAN GIVE ME THE LINK OF HER FF blacklove I would love to read it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ . Please Pm me the link if you have it.
only one question is it an FF on Hasil tv show?
Rubygill528 thumbnail
Awesome  chapter dear .πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š