Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mutant_n_Proud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Happy Birthday : 
One of my fav actresses : her performances in Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, Ek Hasina Thi and Rangeela shall gonna stay v.long I am actually surprised why she isn't working esp now when Manisha, Raveena, Rani r back..she should join the brigade of comebacks asap...
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Urmila...
I still miss her being on screen. :( wish she makes a comeback soon...

She is far more talented and beautiful than many so called established actresses... here's hoping the best for her future
such a talented actress whose time's being wasted :( 
And look how RGV has fallen after her departure..as if urmila was the lifeline of his company..well its time she makes a re-entry in his camp..because she's a great actress n she will again give some strong performances n we will be saved from the torture of RGV for what he is making these days - God, sex or truth..whatever 🤔

happy birthday urmila 
Neetu_Singh112 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday ... 
miss her dance numbers. ! 
Neetu_Singh112 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dark_Phoenix

such a talented actress whose time's being wasted :( 

And look how RGV has fallen after her departure..as if urmila was the lifeline of his company..well its time she makes a re-entry in his camp..because she's a great actress n she will again give some strong performances n we will be saved from the torture of RGV for what he is making these days - God, sex or truth..whatever 🤔

happy birthday urmila 

RGV wont take her back..his own ego has eaten him remember when his sarkar raj n phoonk did well he was on cloud 9 but after that his career was finished its shameful coz she had literary given her career to his production and he left her for young heroines but karma hits back...today he's nowhere atleast Urmila has more respect. this is actually shameful as RGV was once to known to make great cinema
Mutant_n_Proud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
^ I personally think she made a mistake by doing so many RGV movies...see we get to hear stories that she rejected films from YRF and Dharma...Preity Zinta is one talentless lady neither she can act nor could look heavenly yet she managed to do some big banner numbers however her acting was never appreciated, she always remained that bubbly girl but she got benefit to work in big banner films. urmila downright rejected many big films because of ramu n that costed her career..but later Preity also fizzled out at the same time when Urmila did..so basically the comparison may not weigh much although I agree that if urmila had worked in other banners she would have been at par with madhuri or sridevi..
QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday to the gorgeous Urmila!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxqB1xUX36s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLYp9GWowYQ[/YOUTUBE]
QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mutant_n_Proud

^ I personally think she made a mistake by doing so many RGV movies...see we get to hear stories that she rejected films from YRF and Dharma...Preity Zinta is one talentless lady neither she can act nor could look heavenly yet she managed to do some big banner numbers however her acting was never appreciated, she always remained that bubbly girl but she got benefit to work in big banner films. urmila downright rejected many big films because of ramu n that costed her career..but later Preity also fizzled out at the same time when Urmila did..so basically the comparison may not weigh much although I agree that if urmila had worked in other banners she would have been at par with madhuri or sridevi..

I can't believe she rejected DTPH
UrmilaFanForeva thumbnail
Thanks to everyone who posted in the thread 🤗