Posted: 6 years ago
amazing update
cant take off eyes from each edit
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aftermath..

OMFG!

Like finally she is back with the new thread.

1st: First page is bindass babu like you.
2nd: I'll come back editing this post again. 🀣

Can't wait to see you updateee!

Either god is extreme bias towards me or this lady have some telepathic connection that she always grabs the first spot every effing time. NEDAN ? Whereas i might bump into her thread like the person who mostly arrives late at the parties. o.O

Babu OMG this just melted my heart β˜ΊοΈ Haha my first page is no informal like sometimes I wonder what my resume would be like. Got to think that btw. I have done my updating part and now its your turn bruuh like where the hell are you wandering. I want my marijuana.  
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: theaisha

Congrats!
Can't wait to see your updateee!

Thank you Aisha! πŸ€‘ Got the thread updated. Would love if you leave a feedback :)

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Yayyy, congratulations for your new gallery! πŸ₯³

Yaa look whose here. πŸ˜Ž Thank you Janaki so much. Good to see you around πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Arteclectic

You are back and that to with bang

Damn awesome!  First page looks best

Then baby come lets dance on bang bang.. raat bhar..pyarr kar..Aichu baby aaja tu mere saath chal 
Thanks my love. I never thought that people would like the 1st page this much *facepalm* 

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!!! How are you SO good, Dips?

It's so not fair, seriously! :P

I honestly cannot even choose which of your creations is my favorite. They're all freaking fantastic. I love the icons, gifs, animated and non-animated siggies so much! 

When will you open? I have SO much to request from you. :P
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: DEFOM

congratulations dips on the new shop πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Thank you Palakh baby πŸ€‘

Originally posted by: ruky786

:) Congratulations on your new shop Dips 

Wow Ruky good to see you here after long like year long actually. Thank you so much dear ! :) πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: lipshaa

Congratulations for new Shopiee :)

Lipshaaa ! Where have you been bro? No see :( You should be active much and kindly update. And, thank you so much love ! 

Originally posted by: -PyaariBhootni-

And she is backπŸ€—

Haanji ! I'm (naam ka) BACK  πŸ€£ The tenure is questionable always. *hides*

Originally posted by: .Priyanka-

Hey congratulations dear for new shop!!

Waiting for updates yaar

Thank you so much Priyanka baby. :) The thread is update. Go check out and would love to hear the feedback. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: SujiZ

congratulation for ur new shop 

waiting for the Updatee

Thank you SujiZ ! πŸ˜³ Yes the thread is updated dear. Have a look and would love if you leave a feedback :)
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Now don't take another 3 years to update it. I have uninstalled Tumblr and not willing to go there using phatichar phone browser.

Congrats on your new shop and thank God for H and VπŸ€ͺ 

Hahaha Ri my dear its unpredictable whether it will take 3 years or more this time or i would bind up within a year. I need a jyotish baba right now to look at my stars. You don't have to browse Tumblr with your pathichar browser because i am not updating the blog either. 

Thank you love and you are also to be thanked for having a part in rescuing me. Its a team work lady. I Love you ! 
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

This has to be legit one of the greatest events to have taken place at IF in 2018. Congratulations depsi pepsi (*remembers Rida*)! πŸ€— Since you're such a humble soul, you thanked us having reached #6 but truth be told lady, you and your exceptional talents are the principal reasons for you having reached so far. I know I have said this many a times ever since I started following your work but never stop believing in the fact that you're truly brilliant, with PS or with anything else for that matter and I can say that with complete conviction. β€οΈ Always stay as awesome as you're, keep your head up and keep doing such great work and continue to inspire people like us. β­οΈ Oh and the first page has to be one of the most hilarious intro's I ever read on IF so far. 🀣 

Hahahaha this just cracked me up like real bad. πŸ€£ Its almost a beizatti for me because i'm so incorrigible to open a new thread *facepalm* Kahin muh dikhane layak nahi rahi πŸ€£ Ahh Rida the darling Hashmi, miss her and her unique naamkaran for me. Depsi indeed loves Pepsi and Rida and (Husna too). I want to cry since TAREEF. πŸ˜² Me and HUMBLE. I should be highlighting this and my family should be watching this. I wanna give a legit speech right now. I don't know how much of contribution my talent have been there but it was people like YOU who made this thread possible. I would be thanking all of you from the bottom of my heart πŸ€— (okay this is getting sentimental right now). Husna, my dear, the inspiration vibe you gather from my kachra work is originated and extracted just from master PSers like you. I am just a stream to the massive river. And thank you so much for appreciating the first page. πŸ€£  Like i said V that the way i kept it informal, IDK how i will manage to update my resumes.🀣 The Company will surely hire me as a clown πŸ€‘ 

Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay wow. You're awesome. And why haven't I come across your gallery before? πŸ˜³
https://i.imgur.com/9kPfmDJ.png  - The Jon Snow stuff is out of the world. How do you even text? The way you pair your fonts and position the text is goals. Also love it that you have a random color in some of them (aka the ones quoted below) which adds the x factor, technically and aesthetically speaking. πŸ˜†

^I so wish IF allowed us to use bigger icons, I wanna change my icon to the red one. 

^This shit is plain blunt beautiful. So beautiful that my eyes bleed. β˜ΊοΈ can you stack em buddy? 

https://i.imgur.com/678VLD9.png - is gorgeous (then all of your stuff are). The subtle textures + blending, everything's spot on.  

Also Ranveer's look sometimes reminds me of Khaleesi, and I also see GoT in your update. 

https://i.imgur.com/I9eDm0l.png - Again textures. What do I say when I've been rendered speechless? 

Dude you're a legit killer when it comes to photoshop. I hope you continue to bless us with such pretty updates.  Also faster updates. πŸ˜†

Oh, and I'm off to stalk your previous galleries. πŸ€£

- Desto.

Edited by Starwalker. - 6 years ago
AkshitaJadon thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gorgeous creations dear
I love your deepika collection 
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Dips..

Either god is extreme bias towards me or this lady have some telepathic connection that she always grabs the first spot every effing time. NEDAN ? Whereas i might bump into her thread like the person who mostly arrives late at the parties. o.O

Babu OMG this just melted my heart β˜ΊοΈ Haha my first page is no informal like sometimes I wonder what my resume would be like. Got to think that btw. I have done my updating part and now its your turn bruuh like where the hell are you wandering. I want my marijuana.  

OMG you noticed? πŸ˜² You fail every time to grab the first spot. Keep being MIA! You're not my soulmate anymore. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

I know i know. I just finished commenting on Dangelz, K & Husna's gallery. Because am tired today, i'll probably do so on tomorrow if am home. But am coming soon.

Am like this promo shows that keeps annoucing "COMING SOON" for a f**king month on tv πŸ€£

Dips Coming Soon jald apke thread par.🀣🀣