Another sleazebag son-in-law????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
So apparently sahil has another sister who is the eldest of all the children and married. Her husband entered with sahil's younger sister, shruti. And damn it, none of the son-in-laws are straight-forward. That scene and the exchange of eye contact and sneaky smiles between young shruti and the new entrant son-in-law makes it evident that these two seem to be having an affair of sorts. OMG ðŸ˜²
If this is the case, then Badi Amma needs to look into her own family and call them disrespectful names and see which ppl are shaming her name then calling Vedika the things she has done. 

Badi Amma is gonna get a reality check since she thinks that marriages fixed by elders is always the right decision and a happy one
Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago
Thks for the small update 

OMM ðŸ˜² You are right Lennie ...Badi Amma must look after her family matters first ...she is wasting her time in Mathur House ...insulting them and trying to impose her rules on Sahil...
And also Gauri's marriage isn't exactly happy either, her husband is controlling.

So as of now Sahil has 3 sisters, and he is the only son of the family... so he is the heir and thats why Badi Amma is even more concerned and want him back in the house etc. 

Do we know what happened to Sahil's dad? i cant remember if it was mentioned or not
That Deepak is a creep ðŸ˜¡ he is here only for the Aggrawals money...gauri isn't happy at all with him...she is so afraid of him  and she misses her daughter Riya so much.  And that creep is forcing himself on her to concive a son then she ll be allowed to meet her daughter.  Poor soul

Am shocked that Badi Amma doesn't care for all these matters😲 ...agree Sahil is the only heir but it isn't a reason neglect others

Sahil's dad is dead as per his mom in 1st or 2nd epi

But I could like to see their family background history...it looks so dysfunctional too me😕
I think its for clearing the misconception that arranged marriage always work. When all these reveal she might then accept Vedhika. They are building these characters which i think Vedhika will expose
Originally posted by crispsy

I think its for clearing the misconception that arranged marriage always work. When all these reveal she might then accept Vedhika. They are building these characters which i think Vedhika will expose

Creating these situations and scenerios for characters to expose and to say that not everything is black and white and esp how Badi Amma is so hellbent on her thoughts and rules and how clueless she is about what is going on in her own family... , and what this society thinks too...  
^ exactly. She needs reality check.
if there is an affair between Shruti and the brother in law ... then this is so disgusting ðŸ¤¢ and yeah ... that will give Badi amma a lesson coz of SaDika one and yesterday she pretended that she is always right about her family ... as Gauri had a love marriage