Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

🌷MG SS - O RE PIYA #1 PT 1-16. New thread added🌷 - Page 14

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
maan was forced to marry geet on dadimaa's insistence due to the circumstance. the frustrated maan is ignoring geet.poor geet.dadimaa too is guilty about hiding the truth from geet.but loved dadimaa geet bonding.maan should understand that geet is not a silly uneducated village girl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
loved maan feeling guilty about shouting at geet and deciding to apologize to her.maan feeling restless not seeing geet around was nice.liked what dadimaa told maan.maan has to undergo this.now maan knows that geet is not illiterate and he got a shock.nice.now what will he do?
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

loved maan feeling guilty about shouting at geet and deciding to apologize to her.maan feeling restless not seeing geet around was nice.liked what dadimaa told maan.maan has to undergo this.now maan knows that geet is not illiterate and he got a shock.nice.now what will he do?

Hie Jasmine

Welcome to ORP...🤗

Thank you for your lovely comments for all the 3 updates...🤗

Poor Geet and also Maan has to undergo this for some time. He still has a long way to go with his restlessness

Thanks dear

Vaidhumom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taahir004

Chapter 3

A Realization knock on Maan's door
firstly the fact that he has been only thinking about Geet , her words that's surprising and he has heard her voice but its only now that he realizes her voice carries innocence and is soft her touch itself is soft he has been so involved in his mind with Pari that overlooked the fact just how he has been treating his wife and now when Daadima throws his words back at him its sore now he realizes his home is dead without Geet he realizes he had always heard her anklets and bangles and without it his home is silent his Daadima is angry and hurt
but the strangest fact is that he been a businessman could not back and search for his Pari yet he lived this secluded lonely life while his wife carried on with her duties and respecting all his conditions
I'm waiting to see what will he do when he sees his wife's face
what redemtion or punishment he'll give himself
but he reaction now towards Daadima when she tells him he did want Geet away from him so he achieved that now he can be happyt in his life why is he denying suddenly surelu just one night thinking about Geet cannot change his one year emotions  

Hello Taahir...

Welcome to ORP 🤗

Have read all your comments with regard to 3 updates so far. Really amazed with your lovely comments 😳

Yes...he needs to be happiest person now.. but he is not. Its not that he has changed overnight, but harsh realities has stabbed him when she left.

Lets see if he has really achieved what he wanted to achieve?

Thanks a lot for your encouraging words...love to read your comments. 😳

Vaidhumom thumbnail
UPDATING...😳

...In next one hour 😉

Vaidhumom thumbnail

PART 4

(Will check for edits and spelling mistakes one by one)

He drives out rashly...and he reaches a lonely place...comes out of his car and just screams his heart out... and it echoes back to him as if he is screaming at himself. he just sat there for hours...All alone.

He gets back to his mansion...from the entrance of KM, he gets to view the entire place...its not less than a palace but the real charm is missing...There's an absolute pin drop silence as if the soul and true spirit just vanished from this place. He would get a warm welcome with the cling of her bangles and sound of her anklets...as if she ran to some place to hide and get a glimpse of him ...did she really? and he used to find it so irritating..and today he is missing it to hell as if he has been let off. He is really not liking this place without her ...but his false ego is still not permitting to accept it. He walks at a slow pace towards his room just to invite himself into another killing silence...He straightway hits his bed and his heart is beating with harsh restlessness filled with a strange fear...which he had never experienced before. His eyes getting moist...Sleep has become his biggest foe.

He decides to work out so that he will get tired and maybe have a peaceful sleep...when he moves to the Gym to control over himself but there too...the previous day's incidents are repeating itself...As if she is hugging him again "Maan..Aap aagaye??"..."Patha hain main aap ka raah dekrahi thi?" And all what followed is putting him in to shame...He is clenching his fist again and hits on the wall again and again making him bleed but he is least affected as he is more hurt now with the pain that he has been giving Geet... He just leaves from the Gym failing to calm his restlessness and he stops on the way when he gets to see Geet's room..and he is slowly dragged towards it ... In this one year he never even passed by this room then, what's happening now? Why is he doing this? he doesn't have an answer. He steps inside closes the door behind. The room is still filled with her fragrance and surprisingly, his restlessness is calming down...He gently lies down on the bed where she has been sleeping for nearly a year now and gradually his mind calms down completely as he feels as if he's cocooned with the warmth of his wife...YES...HIS WIFE...and and he instantly drifted into a peaceful sleep without even giving him self a chance to explain what he just thought..."HIS WIFE?"

Next day morning..

His eyes opens gradually as the sun rays tickles his eyes...He remembers being dragged to this room but doesn't remember when he hit the bed and when he drifted into deep sleep... the best sleep that he had ever in his life...Now, he is lazy to get up and remains relaxing himself on the bed as if his heart and soul doesn't want to leave this place...Just then, the land line telephone starts ringing and no one is picking it up. He gets really frustrated as its still not attended...he takes the phone which is in side table near the bed and simultaneously Shanti managed to attend to it...

Shanti: Hello

Geet: Hello

Maan is still lazily lying on this bed in Geet's room and he simply blinks and a smile touches his lips. As if her voice is giving the best dose of medicine to his restless mind...and he closes his eyes to hear her talk further.. rather this is the first time he is hearing her talk for this long...

Shanti: GEET BETA...

Geet: SHANTIMA...Geet is so excited to hear her voice...Kaisi hain aap?(How are you?)

Shanti: Main hoon beta...Aap boliye...Aap kaise ho? Wahan Ghar main sab tik hain na? (How are you? How are everyone at home?)

Geet: Main...she gulps and continues again...Main tik hoon aur yahan sab tik hain..(Me and everyone fine here) and She remains quite for a second and continues...woh...Daadi ka number nahin lagraha tha...isliye landline pe phone kiya...Woh tik hain na? (I was not able to reach Dadima on her mobile. Thats why I called on land line. Is she fine?)

Shanti: Woh tik hain beta...aap ko bohuth yaad kar rahi thi...kal tho wo apne kamre se bahar hi nahin aayi kyon ki aap nahin hain na... (She is fine...She was remembering you so much...She didnt even come out of her room yesterday as you were not around) Shanti takes a long sigh...

Geet: Unhon ne waqt pe khana aur dawai liya na? (Did she have her food and medicine on time?)

Shanti: Haan Haan beta..aap us baat ki chinta mat kijiye...main hoon na (Yes she did...you dont worry...I am there na)

Maan is really moved with her caring nature and true concerns for his Daadima. Also he is amused with the bond she shares with Shantima.

Geet: Hmm... Aur boliye baaki sab kaise hain...woh...woh... (Hmm..so, tell me more...how are everyone? And..And..)

Shanti: Woh koun beta? (And who dear?)

Shanti knows very well about Geet...she must be missing her Maan Baba who is stone hearted and doesnt even care about the current consequences..Least does she knows how desperate Maan is getting to hear "How is Maan?" just once but Geet doesn't even mention his name...rather pretending to avoid him but unable to...at the same time Maan could sense she is not taking his name but curious to enquire about him and unable to.

Geet: Woh..Nakul Kaka kaise hain? (How is Nakul Kaka?)

Shanti takes a sigh...and replies...unhen kya hoga...woh tho hadde katte hain (What will happen to him? He is all fine and hefty )

Geet giggles at Shanti's spontaneous answer for her husband (Nakul) and takes a long sigh continues..Her giggle is again drawing Maan's special attention. He is all lost in some new feeling.

Shanti: Now, you tell me....are you eating properly from time to time? I am really worried for you?

Geet: Hmm...I am missing your food..so much Shantima...khas karke mujhe aap ki haath ka bana hua halwa poori khani hai. (especially I want to eat halwa-Poori made by you)

She sound so cute...as if she is a 6 years old kid. Again winning a smile on Maan's face but also putting him into shame to have hurt her innocent and caring soul.

Shanti: Arre...kya beta..parson ka din yaad diladethi...main banadethi naa? (You should have reminded me about this day before yesterday )

Geet: Parson ka din...(Day before yesterday)

she is telling this all lost...remembering all what she went thro that day and shanti could guess her restlessness. Even Maan could get what she means and he is restless too

Shanti: Challo jo hua so hua...Ab aap jaldi se wapas aayiye..aur jis din aap aayingi na, main aap ka saara manpasand khana banake rakhoongi...bas...jaldi se aajao bitiya..yeh ghar aap ke bina acha nahin lagtha hain.

(What happened is happened...now come back soon...and the day you come back, I will make all your favorites...just come back..this place looks deserted without you)

Geet: hmm..

she doesnt sound confident and again making him restless.

Shanti: Woh..Aap kal kuch bol rahin thi exam ke liye ticket.. (You were mentioning something to me...like tiket for exam)

Geet laughs again at Shanti's innocence...

Geet: Exam Hall Ticket?

Shanti: Haan wohi...aap ne wo leliya? (Yes...did you collect it?)

Geet: Nahi...kal jaake loongi.. (I will collect it tomorrow)

Shanti: Acha padna aur exam ache se likna beta...Daadima aur main aap ke naam pe woh ganesh mandir main pooja rakhenge... (Do study and do your exams well...Daadima and myself will keep special pooja in the Ganesh Temple)

Geet: Ji..Ma...Challo...Mujhe ab chalna chahiye... Main Daadima ko baad main phone karthi hoon. (Ok Ma...I have to take your leave...I will call Daadima later)

Shanti: Apna dhyan rakhna beta (Take care of your self)

Geet: Aap bhi...aur daadi ka bhi.. (You too and also take care of Daadima)

Geet and shanti bid goodbye...hiding their own emotions which is obviously audible to each other as well as Maan and he couldn't believe a tear escapes his eyes too hearing her voice. It really hit him so hard that he is no where in their conversation. Will she ever take his name again?

By now, the morning rays have captured the entire room. He gets out of the bed... moves towards the extended side of the room where the cupboards, study table, book shelf and few other shelves were kept. He first gets to see study table. It had some rectangular mark of dust..Hmm may be she was using laptop here. The table also had some papers, notes, books, he curiously checks all of them...so, she is a BA economics student. A smile touches his face now. He was really feeling proud of her now...wish he gets an opportunity to tell her this in person...Her notes had neat handwriting and it had some statistics related theories and problems...her writing was so neat...he didnt know why he just hugged that book... and he had called her "chote shehar ki anpadh gawar"...how will he ever make up for all what he has baselessly insulted her...He goes to the other corner where he sees a huge basket with rolls of wool and lots of crochet and knitting pins ...and a sewing machine...he felt he has seen them somewhere..but where?

"Woh wool aur sweing machine aap ke maa ka hain Maan sir " (That sweing machine and those wools were your mom's) ...Just then he turns towards the owner of the voice...its none other than Shantima...She would so lovingly call him Maan baba and he is extreamly moved by the way she has called him SIR...

Maan: SIR?

Shanti: Haan sir...When geet was taken to your parents room for the first time i guess it was 2nd or third day after she stepped into Khurana Mansion...she saw so many colorful wools, needles and a sewing machine, she literally started jumping with joy. Me and Daadi were really enjoying watching her getting happy with these tiny miny things...And YOU were not lucky enough to witness all these...

There is a moment of silence...its so true that she was like an innocent kid and he has literally thrashed her with his harsh words and behavior

Shanti: Geet loved to stitch, embroidory, crotiet and knitting...just like your mother did. And apart from her studies, Geet would spend more time on these...keeping her mind busy.

Shanti gets to see Geet's notebook which has been holding it protectively and she gently shakes her head and smiles sadly and continues..

Shanti: hmm...She was very good at her studies...the only happiness which truly belonged to her was her exam results...haan..woh kya padi hain? Haan BA ka doosre kaksha ka exam...mujhe yeh sab samaj nahin aatha...anpad hoon na.. (She has completed 2nd grade exams for BA I guess...I dont understand all this. I am illiterate you see). She is telling this as Shantima is also hurt with Maan's thinking about Illiterate people

Maan: SHANTIMA...

He knows she was hurt with the word illiterate...but she doesnt react and she continues..

Shanti: haan...tho main kya keh rahi thi...Geet ke exams ke result aaye the.. (So, What was I saying? Geet got her exams results) she wanted to share this with you first and that day when you came back from your office she ran to your room to meet you and tell you in person..and what best appreciation she ever got YOU... "GET OUT"

Maan walks back his eyes turns red fuming at himself and all what happened in on that day plays in front of him. Even though, there were a couple of times when she had stepped into his room to give him coffee or food and he outrightly objected to this saying there are servants to do this job and she need not bother but YES..this was the day he literally shouted at her for walking in to his room and that's it...she never ever dared after that...

_______

(A mini flash back...)

A routine evening when he is back to his mansion after a day long work and straight away walked into his room he heard her anklets sound following him and she just walked in...ofcourse he was so very excited to share something but he got triggered with the fact that she walked into his room inspite of clearly telling her the rules which she needs to follow.

Geet: "Maan...woh main aapse batana chahthi thi...Mera.." .. (Maan...hmm..I wanted to tell you that...My...)

Maan: STOP IT he could make out she stopped then and there... HOW DARE YOU WALK INTO MY ROOM? How do you manage to conveniently forget what has been decided between us? Haan?

Geet: Woh..main..mera.. (Hmm..I...My) She trembles in fear and not able to frame right sentence)

Maan: JUST GET OUT!

He could hear her silently walking backward and once she was out of his room she ran away.

This girl ...I have to keep her in her place...wonder what new story she wanted to tell me...and with this, slowly she will start ruling over my room...and how can I permit that ganwar to do that.

(Flashback ends)

_______

He again closes his eyes and clenches his fist..he was so proud to be such a perfectionist...but NO...he is wrong...everything is wrong in him. and with what shanti continues, his devilish ego is finally thrown out of him...

Shanti: When a daughter-in-law of this home is treated like this...then what about we illitrate servants who work over here? That saturday evening, opened my eyes to make me understand what is mine and Nakulji's true place here.

Maan: Shantima...eise mat kahiye... (Shantima..please don't tell such words)

Shanti: Mujhe ma math kahiye sir...Aap sab bohuth bade log hain...aur hum mamooli se naukar... (Don't call me Mom... You belong to a high category...and I am a ordinary servant )

He kneels down in front of her and tears started to pour out of his eyes.. and Shanti couldn't control herself anymore...She is finding Maan in the same critical condition which Geet went thro all these days especially that saturday evening when she kneeled down, literally giving up on every single hope...and no way shanti can see her maan baba breaking down like this...

Shanti: MAAN BABA...

She gets down to his level and pats on his cheeks... He is all lost and no response...She checks his forehead and she found his body has started to get warm..and doubts if its indicating initial stage of fever...and also notices his right hand which has deep wound and scratches ...probably because of continuously hitting his hand over the wall. Shanti calls out for two servants one she asks to bring breakfast and the other servant to get the first aid kit and she gets back to Maan who has still been sitting down...

Shanti: Maan baba...uttiye... (Get up Maan Baba)

Maan: Woh...Woh...Geet..I want to see her...I want to ...see her NOW...Geet..Geet...He tells this all lost and with a teary eyes...

Shanti is really getting worried for him now. She finally decides to give in to his vulnerable condition and starts calling him baba again...

Shanti: Maan baba...

Maan: Shantima...woh...Geet...

He looks lost...and she continuously pats on his cheeks..and he comes to his senses... she helps him to get up and makes him lie on the bed arranging the pillows. the breakfast and the first aid box reaches the room.

Shantima: yeh..yeh kya haal bana rakha hain Maan baba? (What have you done to yourself Maan Baba?)

she tries to feed him the breakfast...but he refuses to eat.

Shantima: I know you haven't eaten anything in the last 24 hours...now, if you dont follow what I say, then again I will start addressing you as SIR.

Maan quietly takes the breakfast plate and starts eating. But still with every passing second, he is getting more and more restless and desperately wants to meet Geet. Meantime, Shanti gives him a glass of water with some tablet for fever and painkiller and she treats his wound and puts the band and could see he is feeling much better now.

shantima: do din bhi nahin huve hain Geet bitiya ko yahan se nikle hue...aur aap ka yeh haal ho raha hain? Tho is ek saal mein Geet bitiya ka kya haal hua hoga? (its just 2 days past since Geet left from here and you are facing this condition...then think about Geet ...all what she went thro in this one year?)

All he could do is to shut his burning eyes and feel what all she went thro.

Shantima: Geet bitiya has told me everything about her self to me...under what circumstances her marriage happened and so on. Why she was sharing it with ME? I'm mere a maid here...but just like YOU, even Geet bitiya had always relied on me for any support...moreover, she couldn't openly talk about many things with your Daadima (Maan's grandma) as they share a special bond but still they share a very sensitive relationship too and added to this, Daadima's health issues.. She couldn't have an open talk with Daadima on various issues as again it might lead to clashes in the family...whenever she was hurt, felt lonely, dejected, she would turn to ME for help or support as Daadima is too very sensitive.

She pauses and Maan looks blankly at her

Shanti: she too had some aims and objectives which she had to compromise. Just imagine, all over night her life changes and she has to live a new life inbetween strangers..including her husband...and do you think that she was prepared to give into this relationship instantly?

Maan is literally hit hard with this question...of course she too deserved to share her opinion..if not as a husband - wife, as a friend...FRIEND!! he closes his eyes again...

Shanti: Geet wanted to talk to you..because she felt you are a nice human being ..she began to trust you, respect you the moment you kept your hold on her shoulder when her grandma passed away..but at the same time you gave her a shocking verdict which she strictly followed...kabhi socha bhi hain?...is ek saal main kya beetha uspar? (Have you ever thought about it? How this one year went for her?) She Always waited to get one glimpse of you...hear one positive word from you...and in this one year all she got to hear from you is "GET OUT" "STAY AWAY FROM ME"...

Shanti: she sighs and continues... On that Saturday, when you were about to come back from London and she was about to leave to Hoshiyarpur, She was so eagerly waiting since morning for you to meet you atleast once before leaving to her home town. She could have actually left without doing so, but she was determined to meet you once before she leaves...Aur us din jo kuch bhi hua, bohuth bura huva...(And what all happened on that day proved to be very very bad) I really wish I could say some lies to console you but me and Daadi have a fear that she would never come back here..she is hurt..deeply hurt.

All he could do is just keep quite...

Shanti: Ab batayiye na maanbaba(Now tell me maan baba)...why did you behave with her like this? Tell me honestly, are you loving someone else?

Maan's restlessness reaches an advance level now...Yes he did...he is in love with his PARI...or he can term it "HE WAS"... Because for over the last two days he has been thinking of GEET only and his PARI was no way in the Picture and he has no idea when and how this happened... Maan doesn't answer this question raised by Shanti as he himself does not have an answer due to the confused state of mind he is going thro currently ...Its not that he forgot Pari or accepting the consequences...HE DIDNT...but he has come face to face with reality of his life what space Geet holds in his life and that too when Geet has left his home and he has to live all alone without her. ... today, he has realised, he can never live without GEET even for a day. He has never seen Geet even for once...doesn't even know how she looks ...But YES...This time he is determined to face her...make up to her ...its the most challenging part of his life but he will happily face it...face his wife...YES...HIS WIFE.

Maan: Shantima...I want to meet Geet..

Shanti: Maan baba...you have to wait for one month...she will come back.

Maan: No..I cannot wait..I want to see her...I want to...meet my Geet...I want to meet my wife..

Shanti: Maan baba?

Maan: I am leaving to Hoshiyarpur...

Shanti is plesantly shocked with what she just heard from her maan baba.

Shanti: Kya kaha aapne?

Maan: Haan shantima...I want to meet my wife..I want to leave to Hoshiyarpur...

Daadi (Maan's grandma) has been listening to their conversation silently standing near the entrance and she runs to hug Maan hearing him and that too for the first time she is hearing him addressing Geet as his WIFE

Shanti: Arre Memsab..Samhalke.. (Ma'm..please control yourself )

Daadi: Bohoth samhalliya...ab aur nahin...Her eyes glittering with tears of joy and she kisses Maan's forehead.

Shanti is so happy to see these happy moments..but then she leaves them alone as she doesn't want to be a hindrance between Maan-Daadi private talks.

Daadi: Maan beta..jo main ne suna woh sach hain na?(What I am hearing from is is really true??) Are you forcing yourself or out of pity you are taking this call? If its so, then please dont meet Geet.

Maan: Believe me...its not out of force or pity...Main milna chahtha hoon Geet se ... (I want to meet Geet)

Daadi: I cannot express how happy I am in life today... Par beta..ek baat hain (But one thing to remember) ...its not going to be as easy as it seems...You have to do lot of hardwork.

Daadi rests her hand on his shoulder...

Daadi: Bechari bohuth toot chuki hain...(Poor Girl, she is broken down to an advanced level) you have to make up a lot beta.

Maan sighs thinking all what he has done. Its not going to be easy to bridge the gap between him and Geet but he must do it..

Maan: I understand...its going to be really tough but I have to go.

Daadi: What about your office?

Maan: I have to arrange for things to be taken from my office. Aadi* is traveling but I will call him and he will get the things done for me. Just like how my work doesn't stop when I am traveling. so, I will manage.

(*Aaditya alias Aadi is Maan's right hand in office)

Daadi could guess how serious Maan is in meeting Geet now, if it was his earlier mindset, he would just back off saying he cannot move away from his office...but today, he is willing to compromise on the same.

but today, he is willing to compromise on the same

She pats on his cheeks and hugs him lovingly...Meri Geet ko jald se jald le aayiye maan..bohuth soona soona sa lag raha hain us ke bina.. (Please bring back Geet...Her absence is giving such a deserted feeling) Its very strange that Maan too agrees to Daadi and he gives in to her hug assuring her that he will bring back Geet...his wife.

Precap: Geet in Hoshiyarpur (Her maternal town)...Is her life easy going there?

Edited by Vaidhumom - 4 years ago
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting is in progress 😉
Vaidhumom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meena..

Kitna time lagega ??

Hey Thanks dear...some more wait pls 😛

By the way...have you read this SS? I have not come across your likes or comments yet...😊
preyasekar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SUPER  CONCEPT STORY

MAAN IS BIG IDIOT
JOW CAN HE NOT SEE EVEN IN SCOLDINGS?

I HOPE GEET IS HURT VERY MUCH
HOW WILL MAAN CONVINCE AND APOLOGY TO HER
WHEN WILL MAAN SEE GEET AS HIS PARI?!!!

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely story. 
Maan in his arrogance assumed so many things. He does not even realise that she is the same girl whom he had fallen for. He does not even give Geet a chance to talk and dumps his decision on her. And the poor girl just follows his words and stays away from him. 

Now that Geet has gone away from him he misses her invisible presence.