IDHE BHAAGAMATHIE ADDA

Posted: 6 years ago

Read some amazing reviews about Bhaagamathie movie , it seems Anushka nailed it yet again and I am not at all surprised. So Proud of her and Congrats to the entire team πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Even after facing competition with Padmavat and not releasing in hindi , it is still stroming the box office in south india and overseas. According to the box office collections it has collected 30 crores world wide in 3 days making Bhaagmathie the highest opening in the history of women oriented movies. πŸ˜²  πŸ‘πŸ‘

BHAAGAMATHIE ADDA πŸ˜Ž
Edited by ashvikian4life - 6 years ago
Ss completely agree.. And thanks for d bunch of articles, YT videos, press releases and d pix... 
Have to agree wid u.. Wen I first saw d teaser I thought y Anushka is doing films stereotypes (like Arunthathi, panjamugi... All shouting, mummy returns wise), in fact I was reluctant to go to theatre wid my cousin, but eventually ended up going for it cos of my cousins request. Omg, Wat a thrilling surprise I got πŸ‘β­οΈ.

I always admired Anushka's acting skills but this one took her skills to a newer hights πŸ‘πŸΌ even jeyaram's acting was spot on... 

Bunch of thriller and entertainment movi πŸ‘

Love you Anushka β€οΈ

Again thanks for d pix πŸ˜³
Thanks a million for this threadπŸ€—.. Hoping to find all the fans who loved the movie and waiting to share their views...
I wanted watch the movie no matter what.. Just for Anushka.. And yeah the trailer had some meat as well.. To my own surprise I was able to watch the movie on it's release date itself...πŸ₯³

Very very engaging and gripping movie.. Though a normal story, the way it's played it questions our own belief and trait of jumping into assumptions and conclusions.. πŸ˜†
How easily one would believe that it's all devil's doing while it's the devil in our minds playing. πŸ˜†

And making the smart move around the things that a british built palace can have.. True some of the palaces constructed those days are well advanced in architecture.. πŸ˜‰

Sanchala being the smart and intelligent one proving her  professional capacity is wonderfull to watch.. But yeah with the focus more on the thriller elements the intelligence part had to be rushed through.. Anyway it's a complete entertainer that left me wondering my own ways of thinking.. πŸ˜†o
Edited by Push-pull - 6 years ago
Nice thread! Yet to watch.. can't wait! 

Success Meet

Credit - Twitter
Edited by -SAISakura16- - 6 years ago

Anushka Shetty in Bhaagamathie ...😊

Edited by anasuya43 - 6 years ago
@anasuya, beautiful creation⭐️
Anushka❀️