Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood CC #1 (Page 4)

hasini009 IF-Addictz
hasini009
hasini009

Joined: 07 July 2011
Posts: 51537

Posted: 30 January 2018 at 1:19am | IP Logged
dene wala jab bhi deta deta chappar phad keDancing
New Year, New CC, New beginning. congo for the new CC guysParty

thanks for the new CC thanda billiLOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeal17

hasini009 IF-Addictz
hasini009
hasini009

Joined: 07 July 2011
Posts: 51537

Posted: 30 January 2018 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chogiwaa

Lol I PMed the mods for reopening the CC.
Time to be over active again LOL

ab tujhe thanks bolna hai kya bahu raniTongue

over active hone se darr nahi lagta saab, hyper active hone se lagta hainLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chogiwaaMishtiRyous

BubbleBath IF-Sizzlerz
BubbleBath
BubbleBath

Joined: 09 September 2015
Posts: 10539

Posted: 30 January 2018 at 1:32am | IP Logged
I feel really sad for Dp's sister, poor her everyone introduces her with reference to either her dad or her didi.

Atleast mereko to Sharma Ji ka beta se compare karte hai, usko to apni hi sister se!
Maharani69 IF-Rockerz
Maharani69
Maharani69

Joined: 31 December 2016
Posts: 6138

Posted: 30 January 2018 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BubbleBath

I feel really sad for Dp's sister, poor her everyone introduces her with reference to either her dad or her didi.

Atleast mereko to Sharma Ji ka beta se compare karte hai, usko to apni hi sister se!


I don't feel bad for her anymore per se. After watching her stint on Vogue (whatever it is called). 
I think she comes across as quite headstrong esp after admitting that being in Deepika's shadow (Sort of) made her insecure. She seems in a good space albeit she needs to make a mark of her own in professional golf. If not, then, she'll always be known as either the sister or the daughter. 
Even then her life will still suck less than mine- being compared to Sharma ji ki beti. LOL
Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Stormtrooper of CC
Joined: 05 June 2007
Posts: 31134

Posted: 30 January 2018 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Last 2 days for Voting in BOIFA . Everyone who has not edited their ballot papers, kindly do it asap .


Good luck Thumbs Up
Zeal17 IF-Rockerz
Zeal17
Zeal17

Joined: 10 October 2011
Posts: 5774

Posted: 30 January 2018 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Lo ji CC is back.. how i missed this!.. 
Hope for some esteem members to mark their presence here. ;)
--L-- IF-Stunnerz
--L--
--L--

Joined: 14 July 2012
Posts: 43643

Posted: 30 January 2018 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Football is played wearing shorts, so watching men playing with bare knees is forbidden for women, its against religious belief: Mufti Athar Kasmi,Darul Uloom Deoband https://t.co/Jc3RZmrmKW
Stop objectifying men ,women.
BubbleBath IF-Sizzlerz
BubbleBath
BubbleBath

Joined: 09 September 2015
Posts: 10539

Posted: 30 January 2018 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --L--

Football is played wearing shorts, so watching men playing with bare knees is forbidden for women, its against religious belief: Mufti Athar Kasmi,Darul Uloom Deoband https://t.co/Jc3RZmrmKW
Stop objectifying men ,women.

I have never ever looked at a (wo)man and thought his knees to be sexyLOL
This is the funniest thing TIL.LOL

Anyways 

Originally posted by Maharani.



I don't feel bad for her anymore per se. After watching her stint on Vogue (whatever it is called). 
I think she comes across as quite headstrong esp after admitting that being in Deepika's shadow (Sort of) made her insecure. She seems in a good space albeit she needs to make a mark of her own in professional golf. If not, then, she'll always be known as either the sister or the daughter. 
Even then her life will still suck less than mine- being compared to Sharma ji ki beti. LOL

That interview is the reason I pity her, her voice broke when she was speaking about her insecurities.Cry I think it must have been a hard acceptance. It is one thing to hate am overachieving someone/Sharma ji ka beta(i) , but a different thing to compete with one's own siblingOuch

Or we can agree to disagree!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maharani69

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Retro Bollywood Music Vs Electronic Bollywood Music?

Author: iambest   Replies: 1   Views: 674

iambest 1 674 13 September 2016 at 1:24am by follocelebrity
A Bollywood Story - Google - MUST WATCH BOLLYWOOD LOVERS

2 3

Author: -Vagabando-   Replies: 16   Views: 2277

-Vagabando- 16 2277 19 June 2016 at 12:26am by Swetha-Sai
Hot Bollywood Gossip: This famous Bollywood actor secretly goes out wi

2 3 4

Author: Pharma3   Replies: 25   Views: 14933

Pharma3 25 14933 30 August 2014 at 12:51am by _Sano_
Bollywood Toons: Politics of Bollywood

Author: MR.KooL   Replies: 0   Views: 2669

MR.KooL 0 2669 30 April 2014 at 12:09am by MR.KooL
Bollywood saree online shopping usa, Latest bollywood replica sarees

Author: chennaistore   Replies: 4   Views: 9421

chennaistore 4 9421 10 April 2014 at 5:42am by ganesh000jadhav

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index