Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
Lol I PMed the mods for reopening the CC.
Time to be over active again πŸ˜†

Edited by chogiwaa - 6 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail
dene wala jab bhi deta deta chappar phad ke
New Year, New CC, New beginning. congo for the new CC guysπŸ₯³

thanks for the new CC thanda billiπŸ˜†

hasini009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chogiwaa

Lol I PMed the mods for reopening the CC.
Time to be over active again πŸ˜†

ab tujhe thanks bolna hai kya bahu raniπŸ˜›

over active hone se darr nahi lagta saab, hyper active hone se lagta hainπŸ˜†
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I feel really sad for Dp's sister, poor her everyone introduces her with reference to either her dad or her didi.

Atleast mereko to Sharma Ji ka beta se compare karte hai, usko to apni hi sister se!
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: BubbleBath

I feel really sad for Dp's sister, poor her everyone introduces her with reference to either her dad or her didi.

Atleast mereko to Sharma Ji ka beta se compare karte hai, usko to apni hi sister se!

I don't feel bad for her anymore per se. After watching her stint on Vogue (whatever it is called). 
I think she comes across as quite headstrong esp after admitting that being in Deepika's shadow (Sort of) made her insecure. She seems in a good space albeit she needs to make a mark of her own in professional golf. If not, then, she'll always be known as either the sister or the daughter. 
Even then her life will still suck less than mine- being compared to Sharma ji ki beti. πŸ˜†
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Last 2 days for Voting in BOIFA . Everyone who has not edited their ballot papers, kindly do it asap .

Good luck πŸ‘πŸΌ
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lo ji CC is back.. how i missed this!.. 
Hope for some esteem members to mark their presence here. ;)
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Football is played wearing shorts, so watching men playing with bare knees is forbidden for women, its against religious belief: Mufti Athar Kasmi,Darul Uloom Deoband https://t.co/Jc3RZmrmKW
Stop objectifying men ,women.
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --L--

Football is played wearing shorts, so watching men playing with bare knees is forbidden for women, its against religious belief: Mufti Athar Kasmi,Darul Uloom Deoband https://t.co/Jc3RZmrmKW

Stop objectifying men ,women.

I have never ever looked at a (wo)man and thought his knees to be sexyπŸ˜†
This is the funniest thing TIL.πŸ˜†

Anyways 

Originally posted by: Maharani.

I don't feel bad for her anymore per se. After watching her stint on Vogue (whatever it is called). 
I think she comes across as quite headstrong esp after admitting that being in Deepika's shadow (Sort of) made her insecure. She seems in a good space albeit she needs to make a mark of her own in professional golf. If not, then, she'll always be known as either the sister or the daughter. 
Even then her life will still suck less than mine- being compared to Sharma ji ki beti. πŸ˜†

That interview is the reason I pity her, her voice broke when she was speaking about her insecurities.😭 I think it must have been a hard acceptance. It is one thing to hate am overachieving someone/Sharma ji ka beta(i) , but a different thing to compete with one's own sibling

Or we can agree to disagree!
CuttingChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jagax

Everyone mourning Dahee's absence while Dahee enjoying on this forum. πŸ˜†

Lol ok thanx for the big expose. All my fans missing me, plz like my posts & make me famous.😳