Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
All the points up there are much invaluable! 

I'll definitely edit this post if I get some more ideas! :)
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Starwalker.

Shop and gallery index is a great idea, we'll need someone who logins in regularly to organize it though. ðŸ˜³

I can do it after 22 February
I'm fully online after that day and night
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Hey,

hm... I was wondering why nothing has changed/happened yet when you guys have asked about our suggestions/ideas last year.

Link to that Post

My suggestions are still same... MOTW / Awards..

~Liana
Edited by Liana. - 6 years ago
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Liana.

Hey,

hm... I was wondering why nothing has changed/happened yet when you guys have asked about our suggestions/ideas last year.

Link to that Post

My suggestions are still same... MOTW / Awards..

~Liana

Hey,

That post was made by AS shop DT and they're no longer active now. I had actually pmed Shruti for a contest, but she asked me to post a suggestions thread first.
Edited by Starwalker. - 6 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
If the DT permits us then we could probably have a trial run of all these features, and see how they work out?
And also, it would be awesome if the tutorials and resources were a little more organized. ðŸ˜³
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Res... .

We have bunch of professional (IF-professionals) graphicers in CC nd BC maybe a thread run by them where people request tuts :p

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
 sugg: appoint a mod first or two for this section, it is really exhausting to pm other mods and wait for response when we have to get our shops re-open or close.

I will think of more suggs and ideas.

Regards.

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Selcouth-

sugg: appoint a mod first or two for this section, it is really exhausting to pm other mods and wait for response when we have to get our shops re-open or close.

I will think of more suggs and ideas.

Regards.

That's true dear! I guess we need really mods.
Myraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Starwalker.

Discussions - I really like the idea of having a monthly discussion, what kind of topics would you like to discuss?

A Newsletter - We could have a newsletter which includes tips, resource spotlight, tutorial spotlight, and maybe we could also include best siggy / best icon etc.

Ask the maker / member interview - This is partially inspired from LiveJournal ask the maker, we could have the interview an AS Shop member, after the general interview forumwasis can ask that particular person questions related to Photoshop and graphics making in general. This can be either done as a standalone or included in the newsletter.

Chat Club - Wouldn't it be cool to have a chat club pinned at the top for Photoshop  and ranting?

Contests: 

So I'm gonna share a contest idea that I find interesting. It's inspired from LIMS (again credit goes to LJ). Basically it's a multi round elimination contest where in each round you'll be given 4 or 5 pics and you'll be asked to make an icon / signature. The best from each round move on to the next and finally we'll be down to one person who'll be crowned Last Graphics Maker Standing.

Hey! 

I really like all these ideas, especially the Newsletter idea, featuring resources and tutorials. In the newsletter, we can also have action or PSD of the week/month.  

It would be nice to have more Photoshop related contests. They can be themed (festivals) or even random creativeness (for example, a movie poster contest). 

I feel like you listed most of the ideas I had. I don't know what to add. 😆 

- Myraa

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Artist/Graphicer on the spot light sounds really interesting. We all can exchange notes and tips of our works and improve ourselves. The catch is whoever is selected they respond to the thread asap or else the whole idea is whooss 😆
I understand there are some limitations to become mod but at least can we have 2/3 members who can handle the forum? Like organize the tutorial thrwad, question queries thread, organize contests etc? Let them do all the work and mods can just sticky a topic, if that works.