Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
11/2/2018

I bless you let your emotions be in someone's hand.Jakala's this words define the episode for me. Mrinal wants to throw away the sword, she wants to burn the picture of Prithvi Vallabh but still unable to find peace when his name is mentioned.Whether she wants to admit or not this man had captured her imagination, he has affected her emotions.

I loved the way Vilas mother Lakshmi played with Jakala emotions without revealing her real motive. Believe me I simply love such ladies. Their feminine way of collecting information, a task which even after trying multiple times I have been unable to master.I wont fault her. With a father who goes to brothel, a mother who is a drunkard, and a bua who is thirsty for revenge and does absolute control in the kingdom it is natural for the mother in her to see what kind of a boy Satyashrey has turned out to be. After all it is her daughter's life. Though she tells Vilas she wanted to see whether Satyashrey has gotten the good qualities in his family, her real motive is to see whether the boy is drunkard, he is a war monger or a man who runs behind ladies leaving his wife. Because a mother wants a husband for her daughter first, and she wants to see whether he is husband material. 

I feel somehwere Sulochana has understood what Mrinal feels and I also feel she has developed a respect for Prithvi. That's why she protects Vilas at the same time doesnt throw away the sword. Vilas is the medium through which Prithvi will reach Mrinal. Yes she can throw away the flowers, but then those flowers will come back to her and she will have to go to him. I am not sure whether she knows Vilas has taken the sword because she asked Sulochana to burn the picture in front of her eyes. Then she told Sulochana she have forgiven Vilas and asked her to ensure Vilas doesnt repeat the mistake.

Guru Aditya talks about family for a woman and Mrinal says her brother and his family is her family, whu she needs another man for a family. It's a very valid question. Why woman needs a family. Cant she be alone. Yes she can, but she needs to understand for life to sustain on this planet she needs to have a family because nature had bestowed her the gift to bring a new life on this planet, a man cannot do that alone. She is the Maya, she is the Shakthi that holds together this universe in beautiful relations, she is the one that makes this universe move.If she turns her face from life, how will life move forward in this planet. Yes feminine nurtures, for the sustenance of life a woman has to allow herself to be in a bandhan, a bandhan of love. It has to be her choice and a man has to make her feel that way. It is not like forcing marriage and motherhood on woman and men behave rudely with her and treat her like a doormat and expect her to be a child bearing machine. This is the reason today there is extreme feminism and women not wanting to marry and prefer to stay single.

Now coming to Prithvi. He has reached the place where he was found by that Matashri as a child. She wants to send him back. She wants him to take power.But he is unwilling to go till she tells him the goal. I loved his line I know the path, but I dont know the goal. It meant he knows whatever he wants to achieve he will achieve it inline with nature, with art, with culture but what is his ultimate aim. What should he be striving to achieve. For that his past is necessary. And hopefully next week we will get some peak into that.
kusumaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting analysis Shruthi Di 
The first part in ur post..  I'm really waiting for the day when Jakkala's words come true when someone else controlling her controlling her emotions 

When I saw Laxmi  for the first time I did not get her I mean I don't understand what she actually wants she is not a well wisher of Jakkala but whats the intention behind her actions?  But today Ep gave me an idea about her she is making sure her daughter future is safe n secure

shruthiravi thumbnail
@mahi yes human touch is given to characters. Emotions are natural and you can connect. I hope it continues that way.
kusumaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@mahi yes human touch is given to characters. Emotions are natural and you can connect. I hope it continues that way.

Yes Di that is what I like more the characters n their emotions realistic 
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Shruthiravi - Wonderful analysis...beautifully written.. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
17/2/2018 and 18/2/2018

This week's analysis is going to be a combined one as I watched episodes back to back. There were many aspects in these episodes which have critical story turning point. 

First and the foremost is Sindhu's and Tailap's contrasting defeats. It was proven that Sindhu cannot win a battle alone and it was also proven that Tailap cannot handle surprises in the absence of his sister. Sindhu tries to overcome his disappointment drinking wine and Tailap tries to overcome it in the arms of Kosha. Wine makes Sindhu forget his failure and Kosha's doormat attitude makes Tailap feel a man. 

If you look both Sindhu and Jakkala are in one boat. Both use wine as a medium to overcome their problems, forget their problems.Both are impulsive not realizing the larger impact of their habit on the welfare of the nation.For me I can connect both to Sindhu and Jakkala, their emotions, only their path is the problem. It is exactly this wrong path chosen by them is going to give high hand to Kosha as well as that Purohit in Malwa. Even Lakshmi is using Jakkala. But they wont realize it and by the time they realize their folly it would be far too late.

Once again I remember SP Mahabharath where Krishna tells to Karna the war of Kurushetra didnt happen because of Duri or dussashan it happened because of Bhishma, Drona and Karna and their misplaced priorities. I had loved the discussions Krishna had with these three characters before their death telling them where they went wrong. Where their thought process faltered them.

It is the same here. Kosha cuts a path from brothel to palace and today I have to ask one question. Is she as innocent as she looks. Is she all willing to give anything for the king or she uses Tailap as a medium to become queen and oust Jakkala. She did wear those Suhagan ka jhoda, dressing up like a bride and Jakkala is playing into her hands because of the insecurity. As aditi said it reminded me of Maya and Saanjh in Beyhadh.Saanjh snatched Maya's place by putting the leg in the small space of Maya's insecurity and widened that space to oust Maya the girl.

Same is going to be Malwa as Sindhu will be the weak link Prithvi's enemies will capitalize on.

Interestingly Prithvi tries to address his brother's problem, but Mrinal is consumed only with her goal, destruction of Malwa. Defeat of Prithvi Vallabh. She is more determined now as magnaminity in royal language is humilation.This is where Prithvi's problem is also. He undertands the language of humanity, but not that of royalty. Tailap would have preferred to die than face this action from Prithvi. If his sister was not able to direct him towards the goal, this incident will make him want to destroy Malwa or make Prithvi his captive to avenge the insult.

But all this will going on and on again and again. It can be stopped only if princess of manyakhet marries the prince of Malwa. If love blossoms between them. Because the child born out of such a union will belong to both kingdoms and enemity will end. Yes meeting of heart is the only way to end the fight. Path of rose than the gun. But will that happen. Will the princess of Manyakhet open herself to love. Jakkala once again taunts her, she doesnt know the pain of a wife. Mrinal will have to go through those roles to understand life is beyond her revenge. 

Now coming to Prithvi's birth. Manyakhet says varahkul samartho. Varaha is the incarnation of Lord Narayan which happened to liberate the earth from the clutches of a demon called hiranyksha. Now that woman tells world of Gajakesari is where earth and sky meet, ie the thin line of meeting, a small space between sky and earth. The space of Narayan, who is always in between birth and death, so does Gajakesari also belong to Manyakhet. Mrinal asks in Prithvi's vein which blood flows. Does he also belong to Varah kul. A child Gajakesari had sent to Malwa, which was bought by singhadutt. If that is the case with love Gajakesari has already captured Malwa. But I dont think anyone will know this at this point. By the time everyone knows lot of destruction would have happened. 
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful analysis Shruthi di 
Like we discussed, Mrinal is only talking abt Sanskriti n Prithvi only talks about Prakriti
Mrinal understands the language of head and Prithvi understands the language of heart 
There should be a bridge between these two. For which they need to come together. 

Even I can connect to both Sindhu n Jakkala. But Sindhu atleast has Prithvi and his mother. Jakkala has noone to support her. 

I am glad u mentioned my name in your analysis, it's a pleasure😳
Edited by CutiepieAD - 6 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved your analysis on Gaj Kesari! 
I think we need more explanation from the cvs on this topic, it wasn't clear at all. 

And the show is having many logical errors n lack of continuity, even after being pre shot! 
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

17/2/2018 and 18/2/2018

This week's analysis is going to be a combined one as I watched episodes back to back. There were many aspects in these episodes which have critical story turning point. 

First and the foremost is Sindhu's and Tailap's contrasting defeats. It was proven that Sindhu cannot win a battle alone and it was also proven that Tailap cannot handle surprises in the absence of his sister. Sindhu tries to overcome his disappointment drinking wine and Tailap tries to overcome it in the arms of Kosha. Wine makes Sindhu forget his failure and Kosha's doormat attitude makes Tailap feel a man. 

I think Tailap finds sukoon in Kosha's presence coz with her he can be 'him' ..He feels free in her presence, he can express himself when he is with her...Kosha is that safe haven for him to whom he can go after escaping from all the duties and responsibilities...In her arms he finds peace and sukoon...Kosha asks him what he wants, agrees to what he says...She is the one who has ever asked him as to what he wants ! That is the reason perhaps he loves her 

I am not even sure if Sindhu has really changed or will backstab Prithvi when the right time will come..It was strange how easily he accepted Prithvi as a king...He finds solace in alcohol like Tailap finds solace in Kosha's presence 

Yes Sindhu can't win the battle alone and Tailap was not ready for the surprises.

If you look both Sindhu and Jakkala are in one boat. Both use wine as a medium to overcome their problems, forget their problems.Both are impulsive not realizing the larger impact of their habit on the welfare of the nation.For me I can connect both to Sindhu and Jakkala, their emotions, only their path is the problem. It is exactly this wrong path chosen by them is going to give high hand to Kosha as well as that Purohit in Malwa. Even Lakshmi is using Jakkala. But they wont realize it and by the time they realize their folly it would be far too late.

I am still not sure about what exactly Kosha wants, is she really an opportunist...does she really want to become a queen and is simply using Tailap as a medium..or is she really naive and truly in love with Tailap...IS she really naive that she doesn't understand the harsh realities of society and thinks that she can live life of a normal married girl...Let's see...i will form my opinion after this gets cleared in the show 

Coming to Jhakkala and SIndhu -  Jhakkala is not entirely wrong though her action of burning the brothel was...and now yesterday he indirectly put the blame on Mrinal in front of Tailap 

Sindhu - again i need to see if he is really okay with PV being the king or more is going on in his mind 

I don't think either will be mere victims or puppets, their own actions will also bring trouble apart from them being used by others 

Once again I remember SP Mahabharath where Krishna tells to Karna the war of Kurushetra didnt happen because of Duri or dussashan it happened because of Bhishma, Drona and Karna and their misplaced priorities. I had loved the discussions Krishna had with these three characters before their death telling them where they went wrong. Where their thought process faltered them.

It is the same here. Kosha cuts a path from brothel to palace and today I have to ask one question. Is she as innocent as she looks. Is she all willing to give anything for the king or she uses Tailap as a medium to become queen and oust Jakkala. She did wear those Suhagan ka jhoda, dressing up like a bride and Jakkala is playing into her hands because of the insecurity. As aditi said it reminded me of Maya and Saanjh in Beyhadh.Saanjh snatched Maya's place by putting the leg in the small space of Maya's insecurity and widened that space to oust Maya the girl.

Shruthi will not comment about Maya and Saanjh here but as as far as Kosha is concerned I want to see what the makers are going to show exactly...Is she truly naive or an opportunist !  Did she wear that joda coz she wanted to experiece how it feels to be a normal married girl coz prostitutes are not supposed to get married ever in those times or she wanted to experience what it feels like to be a queen...I want to know coz that will change the course of story entirely.

Same is going to be Malwa as Sindhu will be the weak link Prithvi's enemies will capitalize on.

Will others like Mahakai use Sindhu or he himself will play a game..coz in his heart there is mallice, he never wanted PV to be the king...Someone just needs to ad fuel to the fire and Sindhu will turn against PV..Although i do understand Sndhu to an extent...after all he is Singhdant's real son and thus him wanting to be a king is not entirely wrong 

Interestingly Prithvi tries to address his brother's problem, but Mrinal is consumed only with her goal, destruction of Malwa. Defeat of Prithvi Vallabh. She is more determined now as magnaminity in royal language is humilation.This is where Prithvi's problem is also. He undertands the language of humanity, but not that of royalty. Tailap would have preferred to die than face this action from Prithvi. If his sister was not able to direct him towards the goal, this incident will make him want to destroy Malwa or make Prithvi his captive to avenge the insult.

Shruthi I noticed a thing yesterday...Mrinal had refused Jhakkala to let Satyashray come back from gurukul...Mrinal often turns a blind eye to the pain and problems of her family and rather focuses on revenge and her mission 

On the other hand yesterday PV himself told Sindhu that he will bring Bhoj back from gurukul since Sindhu needs him...PV understands Sindhu and his pain 

two different ideologies here we got to see 

Mrinal is consumed by revenge...Her need for revenge overides all her emotions and relations.

She could have guided Tailap at various points...She expects Tailap to have the same fire of revenge within him but has never asked him what he really wants. 

PV is more concerned about his family while Mrinal about revenge and the name of her dynasty

But all this will going on and on again and again. It can be stopped only if princess of manyakhet marries the prince of Malwa. If love blossoms between them. Because the child born out of such a union will belong to both kingdoms and enemity will end. Yes meeting of heart is the only way to end the fight. Path of rose than the gun. But will that happen. Will the princess of Manyakhet open herself to love. Jakkala once again taunts her, she doesnt know the pain of a wife. Mrinal will have to go through those roles to understand life is beyond her revenge. 

Yes You are absolutely right here...will this happen..let's see...Yes once Mrinal will let go of revenge then she will become a sister, nanad, wife and a lover...She will understand the importance of relations once she lets go of the revenge...When she will go through those roles she will understand life beyond revenge 

Now coming to Prithvi's birth. Manyakhet says varahkul samartho. Varaha is the incarnation of Lord Narayan which happened to liberate the earth from the clutches of a demon called hiranyksha. Now that woman tells world of Gajakesari is where earth and sky meet, ie the thin line of meeting, a small space between sky and earth. The space of Narayan, who is always in between birth and death, so does Gajakesari also belong to Manyakhet. Mrinal asks in Prithvi's vein which blood flows. Does he also belong to Varah kul. A child Gajakesari had sent to Malwa, which was bought by singhadutt. If that is the case with love Gajakesari has already captured Malwa. But I dont think anyone will know this at this point. By the time everyone knows lot of destruction would have
 happened. 

Interesting though ! Let's see if this wil be the case or not...I do think Gajkesari is some mystical creature and when PV said he will go their one day once his purpose will get completed in this world...Did this indicate that he will be able to resolve conflict of Malwa and Manykhet and will tell the world the importance of art and culture and after completing his purpose he will leave this world and go to that place where he came from...It gave me vibes of how God's incarnations leave the world after their purpose gets fulfilled..I wonder if makers will show something similar here 

My replies in red 😊
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant Post Shruthi👍🏼

Kosha's doormat attitude makes Tailap feel a man.
This is what I feel too
and about Kosha's innocence I always had my doubts
Is she as innocent as she appears to be?
and in the name of love this girl can go to any extent

Sindhu and Jakkala perfect comparison
Just that Sindhu has people around him who cares for him
While Jakkala has none
If Jakkala had someone who cares for her...
but then Jakkala finds solace in Laxmi
who is using her eventually

yes love is the only way like RashNidi says
but how will it hapen
Prithvi does have a impact on Mrinal
but her past has much more deeper impact on her
will Prithvi manage to make a deeper impact than her past pains
So that Mrinal lets go of her past
well we just have to wait and see

Thanks for the explanation on Gaji Kesari😆
😆
Now that one sounds interesting😉