Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: migan

I agree Sakthi had no power at all in singing

This week Raji was much better

But again both in finals will be too much agum

Also heard Anirudh went through in wild card nnu - parkkalam

Yes ...raji wont come to finalsnu it was very predictable...may be thats y very lethargic singing by sakthi...
If somebody else was in the place of raji  ,then that would have been true competition...

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wild card result, Malavika goes through, I somehow feel this is channel biasness because of her father...the girl is ok but has no X factor...

Sixth contestant going through is well deserving anirudh...the channel thinks audience are dumb...What kind of politics!
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I like Malavika
I also like Anirudh

instead of Sakthi i wished some one else went in like Keshav 
Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Atlast watched the wildcard round..But just one round and they selected the last two final contestants... Can understand vtv 's eagerness to wrap up the show soon...This is the most crappy super singer show i have ever seen and i have been following this show since season 2...
Anyways...all the best for all the finalists...😊
k_ria2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is one format in super singer. You get eliminated in your first attempt in the show and come back in another season - be it juniors or seniors you will end up in finals no matter how you sing. Example - Malavika, Sai charan, Shakti, Rakshita, Raja ganapathy