WOW WOW WOW!!!! SAHIL HAS CHEMESTRY WITH EVERYONE!!!

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Just finished the episode and i cant write detail coz i have class on morning. To begin with that Dhai kilo ka punch Sahil gave to Pundey ji was clap worthy πŸ˜†
Coming to title, yes SAHIL has freaginggg CHEMESTRY with everyone. I cant describe how perfectly casted serious AAJS is. Totally incredible. Firstly, Sahil has unique and endearing chemestry with Vedhika. Secondly, Sahil has a comical chemestry with nani ji. Thirdly, i am over the top seeing two BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL EXCELLENTE FANTASTICO CHEMESTRY with Aarya. It felt so natural. I cant see how amazing it is. PLEASE CV I WANT DAILY DOSE OF SAHIL-ARYA moments. Please please. I am so sood out seeing their natural and instant clicking. GOSH I cant sleep if i keep talking about this. Fourth, Sahil's teasing chemestry with Maya was hilarious. Both can pull Vedhika's leg well. Last but not least, Sahil's cat and mouse chemestry with Pundey ji will be hell entertaining Sahil tum bas daily uska band bajana πŸ˜†
Watch the episode and find out why Vedhika let him stay. Its open to interpretation. Make your own judgement and reasoning. Hope i will too come up with mine, tomorrow πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
And its unfortunate if India doesnt support and watch this show. I will be very sad coz i never felt so good watching a show in recent times.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: crispsy

And its unfortunate if India doesnt support and watch this show. I will be very sad coz i never felt so good watching a show in recent times.

Agreed! i really hope zee tv promote this show well, and the show actually does well, because I'm loving the story, sahil's character, sahil's chemistry with every character, and the early 20's young guy becoming a step-father to a 15 year old girl and husband to a much older woman scenario. 
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i completely agree with u Crispsy 
This guy is like a magnet ! πŸ˜† he can get along with everybody even our dear Vedika (it will take more time than the others but that's the exciting part)  πŸ˜‰
Sahil is like a sunshine, he has been in the house just for 1 day but he has brought the sudden impulse that was laking at the Mathur's
i can see him as Arya's partner in crime and Nani's favorite 

To answer to you Crispy, i guess Vedika let him to say coz she realized that he's not that stupid guy she presumed at their first meeting, that he is well mannered and most important he respects women ... which is essential especially when u live only with women 
In the eyes of Vedika, Sahil is changing slowly (i hope so lol)
But we have to mention that Sahil detaches himself from his confort zone ... as he made the effort to bring the water for the ladies 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: prishna_fan

i completely agree with u Crispsy 

This guy is like a magnet ! πŸ˜† he can get along with everybody even our dear Vedika (it will take more time than the others but that's the exciting part)  πŸ˜‰
Sahil is like a sunshine, he has been in the house just for 1 day but he has brought the sudden impulse that was laking at the Mathur's
i can see him as Arya's partner in crime and Nani's favorite 

To answer to you Crispy, i guess Vedika let him to say coz she realized that he's not that stupid guy she presumed at their first meeting, that he is well mannered and most important he respects women ... which is essential especially when u live only with women 
In the eyes of Vedika, Sahil is changing slowly (i hope so lol)
But we have to mention that Sahil detaches himself from his confort zone ... as he made the effort to bring the water for the ladies 

Yeah, that latter part you mentioned with sahil seeing vedika worried about water and himself going to get water by going through the effort of stealing it from that lecherous guy's house was a very significant moment, as it showed that although sahil is a slacker, he is capable of going out of his way to put in some work and effort when he feels it is truly the right thing to do. This boy is going to be such a deewana... although he already is. β˜ΊοΈ
JULIEJULIE thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya agree with you
I really loved the episode
Sahil you so sweet (karan)
crispsy thumbnail
Thank you guys for the replies. Sorry couldnt discuss due to timing.Edited by crispsy - 6 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Also liking Sahil and his mother's scenes, they are very loving towards one another, and Sahil is hugger. She hugs him, he hugs her... its a vital trait for someone to have, and i think its something that will be beautiful to see in Sahil and Vedika, once they finally get together, and how much Sahil can love and hug and be that tactile because i doubt Vedika has had that for so alone  
crispsy thumbnail
@Lennie Vedhika needs that hug desperately. She needs to be love. Cant wait to see how Sahil is going to show her the love she is missing.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
That's so true...Sahil share an amazing chemistry with very one ...he is an all rounderπŸ˜ƒ...I like his teasing chemistry with Maya, funny one with nani, cute and lovely bonding with Aryaa
And the best one is his incredible chemistry with Vedika