but that's not a bad idea ... Gautam, u can stay as much as u want dude 😆
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: prishna_fan

@Ziva and Ahlaam 

honestly, i didn't think about Sahil being jealous lol
but that's not a bad idea ... Gautam, u can stay as much as u want dude 😆

well the guy playing Gautam has said in a segment that his entry ll make Sahil jealous 😳 let see 😆
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ziva01

well the guy playing Gautam has said in a segment that his entry ll make Sahil jealous 😳 let see 😆

Oh really ... I haven't watched the segment 😲
Cant wait to see jealous Sahil then 😆
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ziva01

Very well said👏 ...

Actually CVs are setting the foundation of SaDika relationship ...that stronger foundation ll be the backbone of their relationship in future 

Thank u hun.😳😳
Yah. I am loving how CVs have shown both characters bold enough and giving them a solid foundation.
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ahlaam5

Isn't that creepy neighbour and Saahils Aunt enough drama

At this rate they'll get married by next friday

After marriage then it will move at a snails pace

I know.😆 but I guess show is more about how they accept the relation themselves, specially Vedika and how they make the world accept it. the later part get more emphasis I feel.
...Jes... thumbnail
Awww, jealous Shail.❤️ I just love how Karan emotes his affection towards her. The way whenever she appears in front of him, how his whole face just simply lightens up and those eyes conveying so much affection and awe. She becomes his center of concentration forgetting everything else in the physical world, just so innocent in its own ways! And his background score,I guess its SaDika bg score, it's just so passionate, intense and innocent, makes my heart bleed with love and awe.❤️ Edited by ...Jes... - 6 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Thank u hun.😳😳

Yah. I am loving how CVs have shown both characters bold enough and giving them a solid foundation.

Well said!!! 

It's the foundation they are setting and building... 

They are also showing both characters in situations like the one they have right now, living together, them being a supportive, working together (as we just saw), helping each other, mini conversations, Sahil and Arya's relationship, Sahil with Vedika's mother, and friend. Bringing some changes in each other for betterment and for growth etc... so much more i feel is to come in this relationship wise 
Ziva01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

Well said!!! 

It's the foundation they are setting and building... 

They are also showing both characters in situations like the one they have right now, living together, them being a supportive, working together (as we just saw), helping each other, mini conversations, Sahil and Arya's relationship, Sahil with Vedika's mother, and friend. Bringing some changes in each other for betterment and for growth etc... so much more i feel is to come in this relationship wise 

Am loving how Sahil is gelling with Vedika surroundings...becoming her support and helping her in daily life ...I do believe all these small gestures ll play important role in their relationship
Ziva01 thumbnail

Thank u hun.😳😳

Yeah a bold love story like SaDika needs bold characters ...happy that CVs have crafted the characters properly
Ziva01 thumbnail

Awww, jealous Shail.❤️ I just love how Karan emotes his affection towards her. The way whenever she appears in front of him, how his whole face just simply lightens up and those eyes conveying so much affection and awe. She becomes his center of concentration forgetting everything else in the physical world, just so innocent in its own ways! And his background score,I guess its SaDika bg score, it's just so passionate, intense and innocent, makes my heart bleed with love and awe.❤️

Am looking forward to a jealous Sahil too ...Karan ll nail it 😉