MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
PC looks amazing but I love Claire danes
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Zeal17

^ yeah, lucky got sneak into nominations before most of us..
Any guesses which category she will announce..

Oscar Nom announcement just started

1st category was Production Design - Gal Gadot was in the intro video

2nd category was Cinematography - Priyanka was in the intro video

Now the next...
BollyPC thumbnail
Love what Priyanka said in this video:
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZTBRVGae6w&sns=tw[/YOUTUBE]
Wish they kept the video going to see Octavia's reaction. She was clearly loving every word Priyanka said and about to say something to PC after 

More pics...

Priyanka Chopra at the Vulture Spot @priyankachopra 11 HQ: http://priyanka-chopra.us/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=3162 ...

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 6 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail
Priyanka is looking so beautiful in those pics. She is literally glowing ❤️
BollyPC thumbnail
Priyanka was in NYC shooting for Quantico then flew to Utah for A Kid Like Jake press day on Sunday and then went back to NYC for Quantico shoot 6 am on Monday and then flew back to Utah for A Kid Like Jake press and premiere on Tuesday and went back to NYC for Quantico shoot 6 am today (Wednesday)! WOW! 

Anyways pictures from Tuesday January 23

LA Times Live Panel 

Premiere 

.@priyankachopra at the @sundancefest Premiere of #AKidLikeJake with her co-stars #LeoJamesDavis #ClarieDanes #JimParsons, writer #DanielPearle and director @silasio. #Sundance2018 #Sundance

Michael Keene @MichaelKeene 

My last film viewing at #Sundance2018 is about to start: A Kid Like Jake, starring Jim Parsons, Claire Danes, Priyanka Chopra, and Octavia Spencer. Cast is STACKED.

Jacki Zehner @JackiZehner 

Fourth and final movie of the day is #AKidLikeJake a film about a couple that must face their differences in parenting directed by @silasio with @priyankachopra @octaviaspencer #clairedanes and #JimParsons #Sundance @sundancefestnow

Michael Keene @MichaelKeene 

All the @priyankachopra fans will be happy to know that she is quite good in A Kid Like Jake. She's very much the supporting friend character, but she's a memorable and important element. The Priyanka Chopra invasion of Hollywood continues.

Derek Sante @DerekSante 

Jim Parson's new film A Kid Like Jake receives a standing ovation at #Sundance Film Festival. Broaching a subject that needs discussion and understanding, his fellow castmates deliver strong performances. #AKidLikeJake

Derek Sante @DerekSante 

@priyankachopra and cast of #AKidLikeJake premiere their film to sold out #Sundance Film Festival crowd. Playing Amal in the film, a mother that is friends to #JimParsons & #clairedanes child. #InterviewComingSoon

Jacki Zehner @JackiZehner 
Replying to @Variety @priyankachopra 

She was great in the film!

Kristen Fox Haaijer @KristenSkiMom 

Fabulous performances @sundancefest in #AKidLikeJake Welcome to #ParkCity @octaviaspencer Claire Danes, Jim Parsons & @priyankachopra #Sundance2018

L is seeing Harry @EuphoriaZarry_ 
Replying to @TheSambitsamaI @priyankachopra

She actually exceeded my expectations and I knew she was good to begin with. I grew up watching her

Priyanka couldn't stay for the post-screening Q&A because she had to catch a flight to go to NYC for Quantico shoot early morning but this is what Octavia had to say about her:

PRIYANKA DAILY @PriyankaDailyFC 

"@priyankachopra is like a superwoman! she's another integral part of this group and we love her"-@octaviaspencer #AKidLikeJake #Sundance https://twitter.com/PriyankaDailyFC/status/956075832757374976">https://twitter.com/PriyankaDailyFC/status/956075832757374976

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 6 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
It seems Claire doesn't like PC.. always looking other way when PC speaking..
BollyPC thumbnail

It seems Claire doesn't like PC.. always looking other way when PC speaking..

Where?
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Where?

most of the interviews when they r all together..
BollyPC thumbnail

most of the interviews when they r all together..

I didn't really notice that. The only thing I've noticed is Claire isn't very good at interviews... rambles a lot, doesn't put her thoughts together that well.