Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Tappu and Mr. Rathore made a good pair!! I used to love them together. Such macho men suit RD ðŸ˜³ Won't mind Shor getting a macho man who loves her and cares for her like original Parth did... 
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rathore was such an amazing character in uttaran..and RaSya were such a awesome couple 😳
I have been saying the same...let this parath live with this teni amma..i dont care...they get a better guy for shorvari and start their dilchasp dil churane wale rishta...she deserves so much for all that she has lost and gone through...
emmmmmmm thumbnail
😕https://youtu.be/znLQu0zZIQY
jyothi766 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Except 2or 3 situations rathore was too good with tapasya till the end, neither tapasya nor rays fans have any insecurity regarding their relationship, but they like to fight every time those scenes are awesome, gives the feel of real fights how the sidmi gives the feel of real romance
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

jyothi766 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very good scene, sharing moments between co sisters, how cutely she complains about husband and consoled by cosister, other than Paris scenes I liked those scenes with forum and brother in law but as soon as teni enters whole screen space,,,,Edited by jyothi766 - 6 years ago
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Originally posted by: emmm

😕https://youtu.be/znLQu0zZIQY

Lol i love this ending 😆 i wish we get this sort of an ending
Anyways a intruder needs to get out..thats how the universe other wise works..god knws what mittals have planned though
But the very fact that parth-shorvari uniting and teni leaving them realising that she was such a pain in the a** the whole time gives me such good feels(i know its all wishful thinking...where will this kaala saaya by the new name mrs teni parath bhanusali..parath ke nayi mistress ever gonna leave..ghar ujaadne ke liye hi toh aayi hai)
TheGumnaam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The very beautiful Rashmi aka Our Mrs.Bhanushali...

Mrs.Shorvori Parth Bhanushali...
emmmmmmm thumbnail
Se Dil Tak: Teni huge sacrifice unites Parth and Shorvori The upcoming episodes of Colors TV daily popular show Dil Se Dil Tak will witness some major twist and turns. It was earlier seen that...Serial xPRESS@SerialxPRESS