angelk1 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello,  how is everyone.  I'm  late when it comes to posting and replying,  but hopefully this forum is understanding and friendly ðŸ˜†. 
So on to my topic... 

I'm  not hindu,  so I wonder how the people feel about this type of topic.  Do you think its less critical  for viewers to see a young man falling for an older woman or an older man falling for a younger woman.  I asked because i noticed two shows has the same concept,  but one ends up being a late night show because it got a lot of criticism.  
So I don't get what's the difference when both concept talking about the same situation.  I think this show will be acceptable compare to the other one.  What do you guys think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
Hi, welcome to the forum. I havent watched that show but heard that show is more darker. But i am liking this show cause the concept is very exciting. Usually in our society it is very common for a older man to marry a young woman. I have seen many and society does not seem to have problem but its very rare to see a elder or middle aged woman marrying a younger man. There's many social hindrance. Usually people will joke about a old man marrying a young woman but same society will blame and abuse the woman for marrying a young man which we saw some scene in last epi. I hope CV portrays the social issues realistically and keeps some entertaining factor so that it doesnt feel too depressive.
As for time slot, may be becoz this show will handle some critical issues like domestic abuse and many more which is more applicable for late night slot even though i am not sure how time slot works but i wish this show gets good rating so that we do not see any brutal characters and plot for rating.
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angelk1

Hello, how is everyone. I'm late when it comes to posting and replying, but hopefully this forum is understanding and friendly😆.

So on to my topic...

I'm not hindu, so I wonder how the people feel about this type of topic. Do you think its less critical for viewers to see a young man falling for an older woman or an older man falling for a younger woman. I asked because i noticed two shows has the same concept, but one ends up being a late night show because it got a lot of criticism.
So I don't get what's the difference when both concept talking about the same situation. I think this show will be acceptable compare to the other one. What do you guys think?

So if you are talking about the one on star? Then it's on late night for a completely different reason.
It's based on the Turkish show called Ask I Memnu.. which basically means forbidden love. The central concept is not about justifying an older man and younger woman.

AAJS seems a lot more lighthearted in comparison. Personally I'd rather see a younger man and older woman normalized. I think people need to over a woman's age.
crispsy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: malikakas

So if you are talking about the one on star? Then it's on late night for a completely different reason.
It's based on the Turkish show called Ask I Memnu.. which basically means forbidden love. The central concept is not about justifying an older man and younger woman.

AAJS seems a lot more lighthearted in comparison. Personally I'd rather see a younger man and older woman normalized. I think people need to over a woman's age.

Agree on the last part. Hopefully the show sticks to its core theme without going too dark.
angelk1 thumbnail
Interesting.  I didn't know it was common over there,  but its sad how society works.  Lowering a woman's character because she falls for a younger man,  I think she will get more blame than sahil.  The writers can do a lot with this plot especially if their going to talk about a realistic topic like that.  Maybe her end up loosing her job because of the rumors involve and sahil  step up and shows his mature side by providing for her.  
And vaidika  shows that she's not using him by being independent and strongminded.  I think they can do so much,  I just hope they keep it like how their doing now. No divorce or forced marriage and separation  because zee is good for that.