Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I lob this - *goofy smile* Shuridh rocks 😎
Originally posted by: sana.harshiti

Update plz 

You may get a update within next 3 days.
Originally posted by: AASUS

I lob this - *goofy smile* Shuridh rocks 😎

Thanks Athi.
sorry for late update. It will be updated now.
Geet will fall hard for Prem.

Prem Juneja in Parallel universe.

Chapter 4

Earth 764

Heer woke up early in the morning. She did not tell anything to Geet about Prem. She tried to wear simplest sari without causing any suspicion to Geet. However, Heer also wanted to express her sorrow as Prem demise occurred only few days ago.

Heer could not able to share her sorrow, pain; guilt as she knew nobody would properly understand her situation. She did not want pity from the people because she thought she did not deserve any sympathy for her husband's death.

Heer decided to punish herself by keeping all the pain in herself.  Heer wanted to live her future life alone with her guilt and without any happiness.

She was thinking by punishing herself that way she might able to ask forgiveness from Prem in after life.

She soon packed her bag while keeping some symbols of Prem in a corner of her bag. For her these symbolic items were priceless as they reminded her about her beautiful moments with Prem.

"Heer why you are wearing such a simple dress?" Geet asked Heer.

"Geet, I prefer dress that's way. I want to keep things simple." Heer replied in an emotionless tone.

Geet recognized that, something was wrong with Heer. Something bad happened to Heer. However, she knew Heer had difficulties in sharing her problems with anyone. Therefore, she did not ask any further question to Heer and just nodded her head in approval.

Soon Heer, Geet, and Chahat reached to the airports and went to the counter to collect their tickets before riding on the plane. However, they did not see a young man was observing them very carefully.

"Geet why we are travelling in business class, it is very costly." Heer commented.

"Come on Heer. We are travelling in business class, because we can afford it and if you look, it is not so costly at all. Besides that, you and Chahat are travelling first time with me; I want to make both of you comfortable, now I will not hear anymore complain about that." Geet told Heer.

"Ok I concede. Nobody can win against you in an argument."Heer told Geet.

"Yes, nobody can win argument against me." Geet declared.

"We will see. By the way I am hearing that, there is a man in your life." Heer teased Geet.

"No, Heer. Until now, I do not come across a man who can astound me. If someday I bumped into a man who can take my breath away, then I will win him." Geet told Heer.

"It seems like you are waiting for your prince charming." Heer remarked.

"Ok, you can say it. But, one thing is sure if I meet my perfect man, then I will not let any woman to claim him." Geet declared.

"I don't know you are so possessive. Heer told Geet.

"Heer one thing I learn in my life is to never concede defeat easily anything." Geet told Heer.

"Ok, we can talk more about it later, and I hope you will meet your prince charming soon." Heer wished Geet.

Inside the plane

Prem was still feeling some trouble due to his fusion state. However, he knew memories and soul essence of Prem 763 and Prem 764 were integrating nicely. The memories of Prem 764 were no longer distant to him. Besides that, he knew Prem 764 more deeply due to his access to his memory.

Rishab Rampal had emerged as the main enemy of Prem in the universe 764. Prem felt pleased when he remembered how Prem 764 and Heer trapped that loser three years ago.

However, Rishab got himself free from the jail three months ago. Rishab still had a huge financial fortune and he used it to make himself free.

Rishab was obviously looking for revenge. He could not accept the fact that Prem duped him by playing the role of Gaurav Sharma.

Rishab first started to target financial interest of Juneja family. Prem 764 saw how suddenly the share of stocks of Juneja industry losing in market.

Prem 764 was obviously not happy in his personal life that time; therefore, he completely invested his time in looking after family business. He soon found three employees who were sending Juneja industry's official secrets to rival companies.

Prem 764 also discovered that Rishab was buying share of Juneja family in fake names. Prem stopped that process and applied every trick to recover lost share from Rishab.

Prem then find out Rishab was actually planning to spoil Harman's dream project.

Harman was not so happy in his married life. Therefore, Harman also started to give more and more time to the office.

There were nights when Prem and Harman would not return to home and spend whole night office by looking into old files and by sleeping on sofa.

Prem often felt sad for his brother's messy personal life but he could not do anything other than simply watching. Prem saw how Harman gradually became more mature and reserved in his attitude.

Harman's dream project was actually a project that would help to secure financial security for Juneja family for generation, as it would expand Juneja's industry at a high speed.

Rishab was creating problem by creating unrest among local population through his paid agents in land acquisition.

Harman of course did not know why there was unrest among local people. Prem 764 went to the project site himself and applied some strong-arm tactics to solve the land problem.

Finally, few days ago, Prem 764 came to know the ultimate plan of Rishab Rampal, which would shake the foundation of Junejas.

Prem 764 was sure his so-called car accident was also a plan from Rishab Rampal. Two cars intentionally hit Prem 764's car.

Prem spent last few days in the presidential suite of a five star hotel and learned all these things from Prem 764's memory.

Yes, the fusion process was not fully completed. However, Prem already knew and felt that the Junejas of earth 764 his own family. For both Prem 763 and Prem 764 family meant a lot, therefore Prem in fusion state was also feeling an urging of protecting his family from Rishab Rampal.

Prem was actually travelling to Mumbai to spoil Rishab Rampal's plan against his family.

In the same plane, Heer was travelling with Geet and Chahat. Heer remembered how Geet was waiting for her prince charming. Heer smiled at her friend's desire to find her match.

Heer truly believed that, god sent people in couple, just like god sent her and Prem as a couple in the earth.

Heer again felt sadness and loneness when she remembered about Prem. The death of her love of life left a scar in her soul that could never be healed by anyone.

"Heer why are you looking so sad now?" Geet asked

"It's nothing serious Geet. I just felt nostalgic." Heer replied.

"Heer, I know something wrong happened in your life recently. However, I can understand that you just don't want to share it. Heer, I just want to tell you that, you can always relay on me as your best friend, I will always support you." Geet told Heer.

"I know Geet; I can always count on you." Heer replied.

"Heer do you want some refreshments? Geet asked Heer after sometime.

"May be I like to have a glass of orange juice." Heer quitely told.

After Geet's signal, an airhostess came to know their requirements.

"What can I do for you madam?The airhostess asked.

"Please give us two glasses of orange juice." Geet told her.

"Sure madam." The airhostess left them to get orange juice after saying that.

After two minutes, she returned with two glasses of orange juice.

"Here madam, your orange juice." The airhostess gave two glasses of orange juice to Geet and Heer and left the spot.

Prem was sitting behind of Heer and Geet.

He felt shocked when he heard the voice of Heer. Her sweet voice still had the ability to create wave in Prem's heart.

Prem did not want to admit it but he knew that, he felt a different level peace and calmness when he realized that, Heer was near of him.

" Now we are playing a great romantic song from last decade."Another airhostess declared.

Do, pal ruka, khwaabon ka kaarvaan 
Aur phir, chal diye, tum kahaan, ham kahaan 

Prem remembered when he first met with Heer in shiv mandir, when for the first time he saw those beautiful eyes. How she ran away from him

Do pal ki thi, ye dilon ki daastaan 
Aur phir, chal diye, tum kahaan, ham kahaan 
Aur phir chal diye, tum kahaan, ham kahaan 

Heer remembered how Prem confessed his love for her while she was going to Manmeet.

Tum the ke thi koyi ujli kiran 
Tum the ya koyi kali muskaayi thi 

Prem remembered how Heer shyly told to leave her, as someone would see them.

Prem remembered how both of them were smiling when looking at  their reflections in mirror

Tum the ya tha sapnon ka tha saawan 
Tum the ke khushiyon ki ghata chhaayi thi 

Heer remembered how Prem took oath of taking her as his wife in front of everyone.

How Prem filled her maang with sindoor while he was pretending to be Gaurav.
Tum the ke tha koyi phool khila 
Tum the ya mila tha mujhe naya jahaan 

Heer remembered how Prem defended her in front of Daljeet and whole Juneja family

Heer remembered how Prem started to live in an abandon house with her.

Do pal ruka khwaabon ka kaarvaan 
Aur phir chal diye tum kahaan ham kahaan 
Do pal ki thi, ye dilon ki daastaan 

Prem and Heer both remembered how they separated in bitter terms. She remembered how she thrown away her mangalsutra and sindoor box to Prem after hearing the advice from Gayetri. How she decided to leave on a train to start a new journey.

Heer closed her eyes when she remembered the moment when she learned that Prem had been died and he did not do anything with Ashlesha.
Aa... aa... aa... 

Prem felt his eyes got wet at the end of the song. The song took him to the memory lane. These memories would forever remain a part of him. There could be nothing more painful in the world when you realized that, your love of life hated you most in the world. Physical pain was nothing compare to such kinds of pain.

However, Prem back to real world when he realized something must be happened to Heer and the woman along with her. Prem stood up and saw what happened to the front row seat.

His suspicion was correct Heer and the woman along with her fell unconscious in their seats.

Chapter End

Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah.. Thanks for the update! 
Ummm i hope that prem heer confront soon
I am already hating Geet... Never liked her in the show either. 
And this rishab needs to be taught a gud lesson. 
Originally posted by: -secretlove-

Yeah.. Thanks for the update! 

Ummm i hope that prem heer confront soon
I am already hating Geet... Never liked her in the show either. 
And this rishab needs to be taught a gud lesson. 

Thanks for your comment.
Prem and Heer will confront soon.
I think you will hate Geet more in future as she will fall hard for Prem and try to win his heart.
Rishab will learn a tough lesson.
@Deepaveng Please tell me about your opinion on this story.
byeleftgone thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Will comnt after reading