Prem Juneja in Parallel universe a PH sci fi ff (Chapter 7 on Page 17)

Posted: 6 years ago

Prem Juneja in Parallel universe a Prem Heer sci fi fanfic

Prolouge:

16 July 2012

"There are four types of parallel universe.

Among them, there is a one type parallel universe, which supports many worlds theory. According to many worlds theory, numerous worlds or realities exist and they occupy same space but all those realities are invisible from each other, as they exist in different dimension of the same space.

This theory mainly develops from atom theory, in atom theory it is found that, the same atom can exist in two different places at the same time, and as humans are also made up of atom, they can exist in two different realities at the same time.

Those realities differ from each other sometimes slightly or bigly. In some of the realities time may flow more slowly or rapidly. In some realities, you are in different profession or citizen of different country. In some realities you died or simply do not exist.

In extreme cases, there may be some realities where humans do not exist. The possibility is infinite."The scientist told Prem.

"Professor, I am very glad that you informed me about Parallel universe but why you still don't answer me why you choose me for this experiment." Prem asked the professor in a curious voice.

"I chose you because you are special Prem Juneja, not everybody is capable of travelling to different dimension. You need some special qualities." Professor told Prem.

"What are those special qualities?" Prem asked the professor.

"Like there can be no duplicate person in any universe. That means, there can be maximum only one Prem Juneja in each universe. Therefore, you realize you cannot travel to a reality where there is already a Prem Juneja exist there.

In addition, my experiment is still not fully developed and I do not think it will ever fully develop in my lifetime. Therefore, at present you can only travel to realities in which dimensional waves are closest to our universe.

Prem there are only two realities, which closely matched with ours, but I tested all of my assistants and volunteers, they are unworthy for this type of travel as I detect dna signature of them in those two closest realities. You on the other hand is qualified to travel one of the closest reality as I sense that Prem Juneja yesterday died in that reality.  In other close reality, I assume you are still alive and hopefully happy.

Besides that, one should be also ready for sacrificing while travelling to alternate reality.

This dimension travelling is one-way street man; once you travel to a parallel reality, you will be never able to come back to your home universe.

You do not know that, what kind of situation you will face in the new universe, people cannot accept such uncertainty.  You on the other hand is ready to make sacrifice.

You also want a second chance to in your life. Therefore, I choose you. "Professor told him.

Prem knew he was right; he wanted another chance in his life.

"Ok, I am convinced; now tell me do you have any name for our closest reality?" Prem asked him.

"Yes, off course our reality is earth 763 and that reality is earth 764. Now, I am warning you despite being our closest reality time may flow little faster or slower in this reality. Which means, Prem Juneja of that universe who yesterday died might be 3-4 years younger or older than you?"Professor told him.

"Yea, it will be a challenge, but I will be ready for this challenge, I have to make other arrangements also." Prem told him.

Prem decided to take as much as cash money as possible. His credit cards would not work in parallel universe and all accounts of Prem Juneja of that universe might be close after his death.

He would also take certificates but he knew it would not work for him. After reaching the parallel universe he needs to create false id,etc.

"Another thing you should know that, once you reached that universe the soul essence and memory of that Prem Juneja can merge with your soul and memory. No, you would not be possessed, alternate Prem Juneja is still a version of yourself and because of that your personality will match by 99.9%. You will not feel any difference in your personality, morality, way of thinking, like and dislike. His memory will probably assimilate with your own, but it will happen gradually.

One thing more you should be carefull to tell anyone that you come from alternate universe. You know it will create security problem for this world."Professor informed him.

"Ok, I understand all of that when I can leave this world?" Prem asked him anxiously.

"Tomorrow. Professor informed him.

End of Prologue

Now some information about Earth 763& Earth 764.

Earth763:

This is Prem Juneja's home universe. He is an orphan in this universe, his parents Lalit and Sipra died when he was just 5. He had an elder sister but she too died two years ago with her husband and son in a car crash. Prem does not have anyone in the world that can be called his own.

A widower distant uncle raised Prem and his sister, his distant uncle too leave this world 5 years ago.

Prem of Earth 763 has same personality, mentality, and kind heart like Prem of Earth 764.

However, life was not kind to him; he lost his parents, his uncle, his sister, brother in law, his nephew one by one.

He also betrayed in his love life as his ex girlfriend cheated on him with his so-called best friend one year ago.

He has no one in a world who he can call his apna.

Professionally Prem Juneja is a scientist as he is a postgraduate in applied physics, but he also earns his BBA and MBA degree with a IQ of 160 it was not difficult for him at all.

Prem's father and distant uncle both left their business to Prem and Kulraj.

Science his passion but he also respect his father and uncle therefore he learned business to handle their business.

After his sister and brother in law's death, he also inherits their business.

Yes, overall Prem Juneja is a wealthy man, but no wealth of the world can fill up emptiness of his heart. It cannot remove his loneness.

As a junior scientist, he met his senior friend and Professor Nilanjan Adhikari. He became a friend of this professor and when professor told him about the possibility of travelling alternate universe, he volunteered himself for that.

He wants to start a new life in a new universe. Prem is 25 years old in this universe.

Earth 764:

Earth 764 three years older than Earth 763, which means if it is 2012 in earth 763, then it is 2015 in earth 764.

This earth was 100% similar to kis desh show till Heer left Prem after Ash incident. Therefore, all the characters of this universe were similar to the show till then.

After that, this universe differed from the show. Prem went into deeper depression than showed into the show. After three years of Heer leaving Prem, Prem of universe 764 meet with a mysterious accident and his car fallen into river and died on 15 July 2015 night and Prem Juneja of this universe was 28 years old. His body was recovered on 17 July 2015 morning and took into hospital's morgue.

Brief description about the situation of Heer of Earth 764 after 15 July 2015:

Despite being angry with Prem for Ash incident, Heer felt miserable after hearing the news of Prem's death. She thought she hated Prem but after hearing the news of his death, Heer realized she could never hate Prem; he was her first love and father of her Chahat. She started to blame herself unconsciously for his death.

But, when one day Ash came to her house and told her that, three years ago nothing happened between Ash and Prem and how whole thing was a conspiracy of Ash to get revenge on Junejas and Maan sisters, Heer felt she could not breath. Ash also told her how Gayetri silently supported her in breaking Prem -Heer relationship.

Ash told Heer that, now she wanted to tell the truth because she wanted Heer to feel pain and remorse. She wanted Heer to live with the guilt that Heer punished her husband for no reason, and Heer somehow responsible for Prem's death.

Ash told Heer that, she knew Heer still loved Prem and after hearing the whole truth Heer's rest of the life will be like living death and that would be Ash's ultimate revenge on her.

Ash was not wrong in her assumption; Heer's life became living hell for her. She felt massive guilt for the whole situation. In her mind, she was fully responsible for Prem death.

The more Heer think the guiltier she felt, she could not forgive herself for trying to hate Prem, for leaving him because of false Ash drama, and ultimately she could not forgive herself for hiding Chahat from Prem.

The fact that, Prem never knew that he had a daughter, never able to touch his daughter, made her feel guiltier in her own mind.

Heer blamed herself for the fact that, her daughter would never see her father. Now, all of her anger towards Prem was vanished Heer realized that, a father was father to a child and it did not matter whether he was good or bad man.

Heer felt more broken when Preet came one day and blasted her for his brother's death, incidentally, Preet also came to know about both Prem's innocence and Chahat's existence.

Preet was very much angry that day as Prem was more than a brother to him and he did not care about circumstances, the only thing he felt was massive pain and anger due to loss of his brother.

He became angrier when he came to know how his Prem bhaiya was innocent and Heer unknowingly and unfairly punished his brother and, hide the existence of Chahat from his brother.

Preet told Heer how for the last three years Prem fell into deep depression and how Prem repented endlessly for the crime, he never did. Preet told her how his brother never moved on in his life and he kept her photos, mangalsutra and sindoor box in his closest and told her how his brother secretly regularly cried for her.

After learning those facts, Heer felt much guiltier if it was possible, hearing about Prem's life in his last three years was very painful to her.

Actually, Preet lost his every sense when he came and saw Heer in white sari. He told her she should not pretend to be a widow of his Prem bhaiya as she left him three years ago and did not even tell Prem about Chahat. He called her a curse in his Prem bhaiya's life and told her that, he would never forgive her for what she done to his Prem bhaiya specially hiding Chahat from his brother. He told her even worst divorced father had right to meet with his child and she had no right to hide Chahat from his brother.

Preet told her, Prem left net property of 3 cores to her in the will and when she told that, she did not want to accept that, Preet told her to sign in those papers as he did not have any time for her nautanki. He actually forced her to sign those papers by telling her that, if he ever loved his dead brother then, she would sign those papers.

Heer did not blame Preet for his over the top rude reaction, as she knew Preet was not in his right mind and very much in pain and she hold herself responsible for Prem's death.

Preet threw the mangalsutra, sindoor box, and photo frame to her and left the house after that.

Heer hold on those items carefully, sobbed, as these were the symbols of her marriage with Prem, and again cursed her for that day she left Prem.

Heer knew there was no color in her life; she lost her love of life. She remembered how her last interaction with Prem was bitter and how Prem pleaded her. She felt that, she would be forever guilty for punishing and leaving Prem. She just hope that, Prem would forgive her in after life.

One weak moment she even thought of kill herself but then she could not do that as she thought about Chahat. She decided that, she would live for her daughter, as she was the last symbol of her Prem. She knew her every moment of her life would be a torture for her due to absence of Prem and her massive guilt but she would carry on.

Death would be an easy escape for her in her mind; therefore, she would repent her rest of the life for her mistakes.

Heer was right about Preet as after two days Preet again came to her house and asked for forgiveness from her for his rude behavior but Heer stopped him and told him that, she knew what Preet was feeling. Preet told her to move on in her life and be happy with Chahat as he realized his Prem brother would wish that. Heer told him that, there could be no man in her future life and she would live rest of her life as a widow.

Preet warned her that, Gayetri would most likely to file a court case for the custody of Chahat. Heer felt panicked and did not know what to do.

End.

This is my new Prem Heer ff, where Prem Juneja from one world travel to another world where that world's Prem Juneja have recently died.

Index

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Edited by mijanur - 5 years ago
Wow yaar you are so talented... I have never read a science fic before the one you wrote a couple of days back here and this one is also totally wow... So glad that you are writing so many ffs on premheer and yes i am veryyy excited to read it
Originally posted by -secretlove-

Wow yaar you are so talented... I have never read a science fic before the one you wrote a couple of days back here and this one is also totally wow... So glad that you are writing so many ffs on premheer and yes i am veryyy excited to read it
A special thanks to you for being the first person to like and comment on this fic.
 I like to write more on Prem Heer as my fellow deshians give good response to my previous work.
In this ff Heer character is similar to kis desh show, but Prem character will be slightly different and he will go through an journey of rediscovering himself and being a scientis businessman  he may use unique methods to solve the problem. 
Wow another sci FF on premeer 
You are really a great writer glad to know someone can write so many stories on premeer and u also don't make us wait for the updates
Really excited to read this one too 
Interesting plot
Heer part of the story was really emotionally written
Pls Do cont soon waiting
Originally posted by preciousrose26

Wow another sci FF on premeer 
You are really a great writer glad to know someone can write so many stories on premeer and u also don't make us wait for the updates
Really excited to read this one too 
Interesting plot
Heer part of the story was really emotionally written
Pls Do cont soon waiting
Thanks for your comment. 
Heer will have a emotional journey in this story.
I will try to update soon.
what I didn't see this. ok rest of ur stories I think 3 incl this one i will read monday night and comment.
wow new story.

Shuridh send pms to ur regular readers in forum - I share ur links in fb and tw but new ones i did not - will do tomo.
Originally posted by mijanur

Thanks for your comment. 
Heer will have a emotional journey in this story.
I will try to update soon.
yes isn't he awesome 😃🥳
Originally posted by AASUS

what I didn't see this. ok rest of ur stories I think 3 incl this one i will read monday night and comment.
wow new story.

Shuridh send pms to ur regular readers in forum - I share ur links in fb and tw but new ones i did not - will do tomo.
I will send Pm today.
Thanks for sharing link in fb and Twitter. 
Originally posted by AASUS

yes isn't he awesome 😃🥳
Thanks for the support. All of you inspire me to write more on PH.
I have 6 stories running on PH.
Hey athi did you check my latest story Payyar ka intehan.
wowww Amazing Superbbb
love your stories
intresting and very different
amazing
thanks for the pm