MG Diaries- A Small Forgotten Thing...DISCONTINUED!!!

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

A Small Forgotten Thing...

Hi people,

I know you are surprised but this has been on my mind for a very long time. And today, when I was sitting in office and thinking about certain things, I knew I had to write this.

I don't know how it is going to be.

FF??

Not Sure.

SS??

May Be.

OS??

No Idea.

But all I know is I just had to write this.

This is going to be all in the form of diary entries (and that is why I am not calling it an epistolary because I really don't know how I will shape this up) and I hope I am able to do something good with this.

I will update this from time to time.

Yes.

How regularly??

I don't know.

Will I complete it???

I will try my best.

What about my other story???

That will continue as it goes.

I hope I am able to reach out to you guys.

p.s I am going to put this up on my Blog but the names aren't going to be Maan and Geet.

Link:
Click Me

Thanks a lot for all the love even after all these years.

Love,
Aishu

Pages...

#1(below)

Edited by kawaii_geet - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

03/08/20xx

Dear Diary,

Welcoming myself to the new city. Yay!!!

So, I am finally out of my house. Yes!!!

College over and job begins. You do know how long I have waited for this day, don't you? It is so thrilling. Been just a week since I have landed in this big city and I am loving it. The mausam is just so awesome, the people are so cool and my office is just ah-mazing. I wish my friends were here too but then that is life right?

College is done. We parted and they have settled in their jobs too. But I hope we keep up with each other through phone calls and skype. I miss my parents though. I had never been out on my own but someday I had to, no? But it's okay. I can manage.

I am living in women's PG here and got two roommates too. So far, they've been good. Let's see how things go from here. I had an experience of hostel back in college so I think that will be okay.

Will write more when I explore more.

See you soon.

Excited,

Geet.

09/08/20xx

9:00pm

Talk about pretentious faces and idiosyncrasies!!! To know stuffs about corporates and to work in them are such different things. Anyways, let's not get into the shit that happens at work. I am happy with my job; who wouldn't when they are getting a pretty good salary. I had a pretty normal day today. Nothing much to write. Got colleagues cracking lame jokes and they are planning to go trekking this weekend to the nearest hill. I think I will join them. So, I guess, that's pretty much it. Nothing exciting of late.

Oh, I forgot. I was walking to office when I saw someone. She was walking right beside me talking to someone on the phone. But for some reasons she felt familiar.

Anyways, chuck that.

-Maan.

15/08/20xx

Dear Diary

Happy Independence Day.

It's a national holiday and it's raining. Gahh!!! We couldn't go out. My roommates are sleeping and its only just afternoon. I doubt the rain will stop anytime soon. Its cold though.

The week had been good. I have been assigned a team and we had this formal introduction. People welcomed me into the project and they all seemed nice. I hope I make nice friends here. By the way, there is guy in my team and he is so cute. Ahh!!!

His eyes!!!

I saw him today in the daily stand-up meeting. Oh god, he looked so cute with those nerdy glasses and my my, when he spoke, my heart went dhak dhak. Such deep voice...wow. I think he is senior to me but doesn't look married. So, I think I will get to know his name soon.

Oh by the way I have met up with so many people here who are newbies just like me. Its fun to be with them. I just don't realize how time just flies with them. I don't have much work pressure now since am new to everything. I am enjoying this. I think this Saturday we are going out; probably the amusement park here. I am excited.

Love

Geet.

25/08/20xx

11:32pm

Chance meetings! Do you believe in that? I was sitting with Pawan (my colleague; more like a friend, in case you have forgotten) in the Cafeteria and we were discussing about the upcoming client visit when I saw her again. Remember that girl I had seen on the road? She looked familiar. I had seen her somewhere but I just cannot pinpoint as to where. She was sitting a few tables ahead of me with her friends. They were celebrating someone's birthday I guess.

Ahh the excitement of being new to work (which I presume they are because the happiness was so visible) in the young blood!!! Probably freshly out of college! So carefree and stress free up until the moment the corporate life thrusts its needle into their asses (nope, not gonna apologize for my language, never!) But I think they still have time for that... for the rope that is hanging loosely round their necks begin to tighten up, slowly and so slowly that they wouldn't realize until it starts choking them up.

Ok I know am being an asshole here but isn't that the truth? I had worked for a year before pursing my MBA and I am again back into this world. I had been there at their place once, wouldn't I know?

Anyways, So I saw them cutting a cake and smearing it on each other's faces which was irritating. Spend so much on the delicacy and waste it in such a way just for fun! What has the world come to?

I went to drink water from the cooler when she dashed into me and quickly said a sorry. I shrugged but then she kept looking at me for a while. Agh, I know girls find me good looking (or that is what I have been told but I think I look pretty normal) but staring was offensive. I was about to say something but then she looked weird with that goofy grin plastered on her face. Some sort of recognition?

Does she know me?

Her friends joined her and pulled her with them.

Geet.

Yes, that is what they had called her.

Hmmm Geet!!! Have I heard this name before? I think so...but where?

-Maan.
-------------------------------------------

>>Nervous!!!

>>Leave me with your honest comments.

>>See you soon.

Edited by -kawaii- - 6 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on this story! already looking forward to the updates! 
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yey!! Sure we will wait and read. thank you so much writing for us another one. we r looking forward to read more.
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for new one!!! very well written. Did they knew each other? Looking forward to read more..
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Girl you should be punished for making me this much anxious over this surprise thing from hours and you should be showered too with love and blessings from My side giving this unexpected One shocking surprise...

This called shocking surprise with sweetness ka tadka 😉

A small forgotten thing??
That's The thing I see... they have forget each other ??

Cause it's seeming they know but that's not clearly remembered...in case of Geet she didn't even mention recognizing him...

Okay starting from start...
Congratulations For starting this Something new and different thing believe me I was just grinning seeing this message showing this new story... I really had not expected what I was thinking told you already...😛

You really have made me tensed despite of your saying it's not dangerous I could not stop myself from not getting tensed...

But now I'm so relieved... And so so happy can't Express...

I was wondering if you will exactly start a story or anything just after sly end cause you do deserve a break but here you come with another one I can't tell you how I'm feeling...

Why everything is so different for me when it comes to you I don't feel this much strong feeling for any other writer?

Maybe cause you are my ideal person my Miss.Kawaii and you Means A lot so does everything related to You...

This story is interesting And intriguing too but Honestly SLY is my favorite for lifetime cause I'm so attached to it...

Okay sorry I've started my bok bok isn't it???

Let's cut that and back to story...

Diary entry Story I see that's interesting...

I used to write diary from childhood stopped few years ago now I don't share anything with my diary...

Having a new job leaving family away from everything stepping towards new life all alone... I was seeing You in Geet and every other person who go through this phase what I don't want is you being on Maan's stage I can feel what he's at now...all This job freshness excitement is okay at beginning but life is not always like This and I don't want you too feel alone and this job professional life becomes a rope in your throat to not allowing to breathe I'm scared for myself too I don't know if I can ever reach this phase or feel those Feelings or life and future all together different things which we don't know what it is...

But I want is well-being for All...

I'm finding this one more realistic and related to this concept...

They are coming across each other and Maan is feeling he do know her but don't remember...

Some chemistry I'm sensing but Let's see what you have to offer us...

You have said to be honest and I'm saying honestly I'm really liking this one and gonna look forward to this story...

After like month I'm writing this much I don't write Long things Except it's you...

Lot's of love and blessings and All the best with this story...

Love From your obsessive Admirer and little Sister ~ Marium ❤️Edited by MariumChoudhary - 6 years ago
ardentfitzcy thumbnail
Congrats my kawaii
super excited for this one!!!
❤️
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aishu ... Gud girl ... Loving your story ...start asap
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
superb update! beautifully written! love the diary updates of Maan and Geet respectively! their views and thoughts well portrayed! fresh out of college and embarking on a new life and job! things have changed but they r managing! wow they noticed each other! Maan finds r familiar while Geet is attracted 2 Maan! shall wait 4 next
Haya1022bmw thumbnail
loved it...
thanks for new story
pls can u continue ur "hello beautiful "