Prithvi Vallabh

Sonarika AT #1

Sonarikan_FC thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

❤️ Sonarika, Parvati returns as Mrinalvati❤️

😊Welcome to Sonarika Appreciation Thread😊

Image result for sonarika november 2017 pics

Hello beautiful people, welcome to the appreciation thread of Sonarika Bhadoria. 😊 We are Sonarikan__FC the fan club of the beautiful and stunning actress Sonarika Bhadoria. We love to call ourselves Sonarikans.😳 Who is Sonarika? She's a beautiful person who has worked in TV shows and also in some Telugu films and a Bollywood movie. She is popularly called as television's Parvati because of her role of Goddess Parvati in the popular television show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. Her beautiful looks, hypnotizing eyes, sweet voice and amazing acting are enough to make anyone fall in love with her. She is returning back to television after a gap of 5 years in the grand show Prithvi Vallabh where she's playing the role of princess Mrinalvati.😳

Personal Details:

Name:

Sonarika Bhadoria

25 years

Date of birth:

3rd December 1992

Television Shows:

Tum Dena Saath Mera

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Prithvi Vallabh

Films:

Jadoogadu

Speedunnodu

Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam

Saansein

Indrajith

Sonarika had come to our lives as the innocent Abhilasha of Tum Dena Saath Mera and went on to win many hearts as Goddess Parvati of Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. Her beauty, sweet voice, awesome dialogue delivery and amazing acting worked so well that she became one of the most popular actresses of Indian Television. Her portrayal of Goddess Durga and Goddess Kali in the show is still there in the hearts of all Sonarikans. After Mahadev, she went on to woo the Telugu audiences with her work in Telugu film industry. From a glamorous Parvati of Jadoogadu to a village girl in Speedunnodu and a modern housewife in Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam, all her characters were perfectly portrayed by her which made her one of the favourite actresses of Telugu audiences. We then saw her in her Bollywood debut film Saansein, where she played the role of Shirin a singer in one of the clubs in Mauritius. It was a horror film with some beautiful romance. She was highly appreciated and loved for her role and acting in the film. 😳

Sonarika's comeback as Mrinalvati in Prithvi Vallabh

Image result for sonarika_fc twitter

Sonarika had left television in 2013 and now she is making her comeback with Prithvi Vallabh in which she in playing the role of princess Mrinalvati and is paired opposite the amazing actor Ashish Sharma. Many promos of the show are out and Sonarika is looking absolutely stunning in all of them as warrior princess Mrinalvati. Her chemistry with Ashish is something which many fans have loved including us! The show Prithvi Vallabh starts on 20th January 2018 at 9:30 pm on Sony TV and we are sure that Sonarika will win millions of hearts with her amazing acting in the show. 😳

Edited by Sonarikan_FC - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haridas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sonarika ia quite new to me... but just from the trailers I am beginning to like her. She is matching to ASHISH SO WELL
Looking forward to their onscreen chemistry 
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congo for the AT 🥳

Sona luk great in promos .. already luving the pair ❤️
And I  cant wait to c Mrinal nd her nafrat for Prithvi 😆

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Congo for the AT🥳
Sona has worked hard for this show going by her IV's and promos
Looking forward to see her onscreen
Edited by -Mano- - 6 years ago
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you all girls for dropping by, mano, thushi, haridas, darkness. 
After almost 3 years, she returns,
The leads, and everyone else involved have put in some serious hard work for this grandeur.

And I am glad Ashish and Sona were paired . 

Both essaying powerful roles,
Both are down to earth, 
Their interviews were neat, respect for each other's work,
Respect for each other.
That is what I like to see between actors.
The PH also kind of kept them under wraps for as long as possible,
Yesterday was the first time we got to see them together. 
Now waiting to see how they set the screen on fire.

kusumaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congo for the AT
Looking forward to see Sona back on screen 😛
N in love with the adorable beautiful pair AshIka😳
Few hours to go.. 
Twisterfry thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have been a fan of Sonarika since her Mahadev days, though I wasn't on IF back then. So excited to see her back in action! She is looking so gorgeous! 
Mano.M thumbnail

I want to play strong characters: Sonarika Bhadoria

Debarati Palit Singh
Friday, 19 January 2018

Actress Sonarika Bhadoria talks about her show Prithvi Vallabh, the types of roles she wants to play and the experience of working with Ashish Sharma

After playing the mythological Parvati/ Adishakti in Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev, Sonarika Bhadoria is now set to play a historical character. The pretty actress is playing the role of Mrinal in Anirudh Pathak's debut production Prithvi Vallabh, which will air on Sony from January 20.

Actress Sonarika Bhadoria talks about her show Prithvi Vallabh, the types of roles she wants to play and the experience of working with Ashish Sharma

After playing the mythological Parvati/ Adishakti in Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev, Sonarika Bhadoria is now set to play a historical character. The pretty actress is playing the role of Mrinal in Anirudh Pathak's debut production Prithvi Vallabh, which will air on Sony from January 20.

A finite series, Prithvi Vallabh narrates the tale of two archival warriors Prithvi (played by Ashish Sharma), an advocator of the philosophy of humanism, and Mrinal (played by Sonarika) who is the warrior princess of Manyakhet and is born out of pure vengeance.

Sonarika says that Mrinal is a self-made, independent, driven and revengeful person. "She is an all-rounder, basically jack-of-all-trades and is also very intelligent, she says while promoting the show.

When playing a historical character, one has to study the role properly and maintain the balance between fiction and non-fiction. And Sonarika did her homework well. She says, "A lot of research has gone into making the show. Before starting off, we were given a book on the characters, the plot, history. Since it's a historical, we couldn't move away from the main plot. So when I began shooting, I knew the character and how to portray it, she says during the shooting for the show.

She points out that it's both physically and emotionally challenging to play a character like Mrinal or Parvati but as an artist, her primary focus is to master the art of versatility. "It helps in my personal growth. It's pointless to do things that will not interest you and will not give you the scope to perform. It's so easy to dance around and play the girl-next-door kind of character, which I am in real life, but I find it challenging to play such characters, she says.

She further adds, "In the beginning of my career, I played simple homely characters but people remember me for playing Parvati. After Devon..., I went down South, which is a male-dominated industry. Actresses do not get much scope, but there are a few who play strong characters. Having said that, over a period of time, I have realised that these are the roles I want to play. It's not everyday that you have a Jennifer Winget playing Maya in a serial like Beyhadh. I want to play such strong characters.

Sonarika had to learn sword-fighting and horse-riding for her character Mrinal but she had already lost oodles of weight and had also undertaken combat training because she was about to work on a film project which eventually did not take off. Talking about the amount of effort that has gone into the role, she says, "When I was approached for the role, I told Anirudh (Pathak) sir that I would get six-pack abs because I was playing a warrior princess. I worked on it for a month and finally achieved it. On the day of the shoot, he told me, Sonarika, this is not looking nice because those women did not have abs and we are showing our culture. You need to gain some weight to hide the six-pack'. I was surprised and tried reasoning with him. But eventually I was fed on the set and gained some weight (laughs).  

She says that the entire team has put in a lot of hard work into the show, which will be aired every weekend around 9.30 pm. "Prithvi Vallabh is India's answer to international shows. We have tried to make it as grand as possible. It's nothing like what the audience has seen before. We aim to set a benchmark and give something different to the audience, hope they like it, she adds.

Ask her about her co-star Ashish and she says that he is an honest and hardworking performer. "He is a good human being. He has helped me a lot and I have learnt a lot from him, she quips.

The actress hopes to continue working in films though she says that nothing has been finalised yet. "We are working on Prithivi Vallabh just like a film because it's a finite show. I have been told by the producer that we will have a gap before we start working on the second season, she says before signing off.

http://www.sakaltimes.com/art-culture/i-want-play-strong-characters-sonarika-bhadoria-12060

Edited by -Mano- - 6 years ago
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you mano for posting. 
Getting nervous and excited for the show now.

Mano.M thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jayvenk

Thank you mano for posting. 

Getting nervous and excited for the show now.

Really!! how to wait for almost 8 hours now!?
too excited😃