Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sonu Nigam share his view on bycot messages

iambest IF-Rockerz
iambest
iambest

Posted: 13 January 2018 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Sonu Nigam
2 hrs  
Goodmorning.. Back after a very looong stressful responsibility of 2 back to back concerts. Reading about your love. Your blessings. Thank you. Blessings are conveyed from the younger to the older too.. So truly appreciated. I wouldn't have been able to deliver a so called now historic concert had I not been under the umbrella of your blessings family.. 
Having said that, all of us know that there were people who tried to circulate a boycott message on whatsapp for the Dubai concert. Truly, and I say truly, I don't have anything against them. When I was their age, even I felt that as a Hindu, it's my duty to protect Hinduism. It's only after I immersed myself into prayers and meditation, that I realised that, religion is merely an elevator, for people who don't want to climb the stairs! Once you quit the elevator and decide to take the stairs you see the true picture of life. We, are fools to allow religion to divide us on the basis of Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, etc. We have a bigger responsibility. To hold each other's hands, in this difficult journey of life. Everyone is struggling to make sense of life. No one has any manual. We are given this gadget called life whose manual we have to figure out ourselves. And it will not happen with tunneled vision. We have to look beyond religion and patriotism. Why should a Pakistani feel that every Indian is his enemy? And vice versa! All of us are born to a mother and a father. All of us are bound to find our place in this world.. Why are we then not helping each other and walking in a gang, rather than in factions?
Don't tell me you don't have the common sense to understand that my issue is against loudspeakers! Am sure all of you have the intelligence to atleast go through the entire tweet where I mention temples and Gurudwaras equally! I'd be disheartened if you made an opinion without reading the entire tweet! I atleast expect that much common sense from you all. So what's the issue? There are people who have problems with air pollution. Some talk about global warming. I have a serious issue with religious forthrightedness. Any religion. Every religion. Religion is supposed to educate people. Not disintegrate them as human beings.
So think..
And for the family here, you must restrain from posting negative links here. People who have decided their unfair verdict are not above God. Let them taste God's justice. Don't get baffled.
Our intent is pure and How much ever they speak negative, my shows , are still going to be full house shows as the people who come to my shows, know my core, my connection with Mohammad Rafi, Ustad Ghulam Mustafa Khan saheb and Mohd Tahir saheb..
So just chill and let God take the command..
Love you all.. I would have been nothing if not for your love and blessings..

Edited by iambest - 13 January 2018 at 11:23pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top