thnx for waiting
I'm trying
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: anu5

Nice update dear

Liked it!!
Geet poured her emotions out and shared her and dev's story with Maan. Maan's words made her realise that in her own pain and agony she hurted Maan's emotions. Maan's deportment is confusing though. He too enjoyed colourful life but still was hurt with Geet's deportment. Maan's words were so true if Dev trusted Geet then he would have listened her out and would have faith in her but alas both Geet and dev weren't meant to be. Hope this time Geet really works on her relationship with Maan truly and hope she doesn't hurt his feelings
Thanks for the pm!
:))

hey anu hope you are well
not seeing you got few days...so little worried take care
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyasree

<font color="#009900">Waiting for next</font>

typing dear ...small part coming
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 8 -

" hey Mom and Dad Finally I'm going to hitch with someone for lifetime , I can't wait to start the this new journey . Mom , Dad , Pari I'm sure you all must be happy seeing me . I'm done living alone , from now on my better half will be with me at every point of my life . My morning will start with her and my night will end with her . I can't wait to start my own happy family . Me , my wife and our beautiful five kids . Our first child will be girl , Pari will come back to us . I promise Mom I will love my wife with everything . I will protect her with my life . She will be my world and my children..."

Geet couldn't read more and closed his diary . The more she read , her regret keep increasing . It's proved that he was not lying when he said he had many dreams about this marriage . But because of her all ruined . She agreed to work in this marriage but her husband is hungry for love , can she give that to him ?

She not sure she can ever be able to love him the way he deserved . And then his innocent confession, he liked her. Even after what she did how can he still likes her ? No she won't deny that she did feel different hearing those , but it's also true that she can't give him more than respect and compromise . Did she destroy his chance to be happy again ? She was in deep thought when Maan entered .

Without saying anything he gave her a piece of paper breaking her thoughts . Somehow she hide his diary under pillow and keenly looked at the paper which he gave .

" To do and Not to do list " . She read loudly to know the matter of that paper . " What is this ? " She asked clearly not getting all this and again back to read it fully ..

" no black from now on . No pasta . No black coffee . ..yeh sab Kya hai... make food for me , have to give company while watching tv , have to come with me at every party ... what the..." she finally looked at him with questioning gaze and horror expression .

" it's the rule that you have to follow while living here " his answer simple yet clear .

" Maan we are husband and wife . We can't live with rules , relation don't work this way "

" are we really in relation ? As per I know my wife still in devdas mood and not ready to accept me . "

she closed her eyes as don't understand how to make him understand..." Maan it's our new start , we both agreed for it now why you...? "

" this all for to satisfied my self ." He took the paper from her hand " you said the same thing at our first night but did you tried , no you didn't so how can I trust you ? So now I will take this matter in my hand . Your all habit connected to your past and from now on you will get rid from them. No black colour dress , or those pasta coffee, all banned from my house . And now your to do list make good for me as people say ' pati ki dil ka rasta uske pet se hota hai ' so you should try to win my heart " Geet couldn't help but roll her eyes

" and also by spending time with me you will learn to love me ...I'm so smart see I planned all "

last line he said with lots of proud , Geet couldn't help but felt bad for him . Clearly he was never in real relation and he doesn't know how it works . Rules, regulations can't strong marriage or not can make anyone fall in love . She badly wants to correct him but seeing the twinkling of his eyes she couldn't able to break his hope . Because deep down she knows all things he doing because he wants a family with her . Also she surprised see he did noticed her habits and somehow connected to them with her past , it shows how different her husband is !

But as usual his next words made her irritating like always .. " you know with this it will also satisfied my ego . I mean my wife following my rules , where for days she behaved like vamp . I can't wait for morning . " with this he went to his side and lied down " And do throw those black undergarments from your cupboard. Don't worry your dearest hubby is a billionaire, he will make sure to arrange new things for you "

with this turn around and cover himself which she is very greatful. Because she in no position to face him after what he said . Just one question running in her mind when did he checked her personal thing . She wants give him lecture on privacy, but stopped at last moment ,fearing his not so smart and embarrassing reply .

She looked at the so called to do list and throw it in anger . Why on earth she thought she can do it . This man is impossible and from now on he will not live any chance to make her life hell. But for the first time after their marriage she is looking forward to the next day , to start a fresh chapter with little hope . Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
updated!!!!!
again guys this will be light hearted story not very much emotional
so please be aware before reading because i guess many people don't like these type story
enjoy
SHRADDHA2102 thumbnail
Maan dairy confession make me go awww !!!! He has been living his life with rules and regulations and thinks that the marriages also are like that only... Geet if you chose to stay in this relationship than you better make sure you have to put in lots of effort to develop and nurture it
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
simply superb dear, eagerly waiting for next update 
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You knew I fell in love with this maan sabi ...he tops my crushes list now
Coming to update do and don't list...only maan can do thisreally he is awesome
And his taunts r unique like him
My my my I sooo love him
Poor Geet was utterly embarrassed was there any part where Geet will not b embrassed
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: SANJANA9167

You knew I fell in love with this maan sabi ...he tops my crushes list now
Coming to update do and don't list...only maan can do thisreally he is awesome
And his taunts r unique like him
My my my I sooo love him
Poor Geet was utterly embarrassed was there any part where Geet will not b embrassed

hehe Maan won't let her stay in peace ...i can guranty you 😉