Payyar ka Inthehan A Prem /Heer FF (Chapter 6 on Page 14)(14.04.18) - Page 5

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by AASUS

Oh wow Shuridh
😆

Ch 2 Page 5

Amazing update 😃
I love Premeer sho cute they are and HCAG soft screen intws come to mind.
You're right this could be like our hero heroine or similar relationship story of other actors.
However when it's written with a Premeer we tend to imagine the actors who played the roles.

Great effort so happy to read this creative piece and keep it going!
HC and AG also had a very good off screen friendship chemistry during kis desh. Their off screen romance also created some interesting rumors.
Yes, I realize why my readers think that way after reading this ff.
May be they are not wrong in their thinking.
Thanks for your comment.
Awesome very nice update
You have written it so amazingly
I hope prem & heer will meet in next part
Waiting for the next part
Keep up the great work
Originally posted by preciousrose26

Awesome very nice update
You have written it so amazingly
I hope prem & heer will meet in next part
Waiting for the next part
Keep up the great work
Thanks for liking the update.
Yes, Prem and Heer will meet in next chapter.
I will try to update soon.
amazing part
aap bohat aacha likhe ho har story different hai

love this part

Waiting for next part

thanks for the pm :)
Originally posted by tarannum6

amazing part
aap bohat aacha likhe ho har story different hai

love this part

Waiting for next part

thanks for the pm :)
Thanks for the compliment sister.
I will try to update soon.

I love ur all stories  👍🏼

Lovely update ❤️
Originally posted by sadiaharshiti

I love ur all stories  👍🏼

Lovely update ❤️
Thanks for liking my stories Sadia.

Payyar ka intehan

Chapter 3

16 May 2009

Prem was waiting for the act on the stage to finish. He was anxious about the upcoming awards. He and Heer came to star parivar awards 2009 and both of them were hoping to win the best jodi award both national and international . Prem knew their jodi had solid base but he still could not 100% believe these star plus guys.

On the other hand, Heer was also feeling anxious about the award. Their jodi had won the best international jodi award last year and she had a confidence that now their jodi would win both national amd international best jodi awards.

However, she still could not completely believe in star plus. That channel were recently giving more attention to" Babul ka Sapna""Hamara bandhan". Her show "Anokha Rishta " got only two promo in last four months.

Changes in cv and ego clash beyween production house and the channel took a troll on the series.

Nevertheless,  her onscreen pairing with Prem Juneja as Nupur and Aniket were still very popular and unlike other star plus shows, her show had significant amount of young audience. Heer was banking on these factors to win awards. She shifted her attention to the stage where the host came back.

"aab waqt hein iss sham ki akhiri do awards ki. Ye wo awards hein jiske jitne ki tammanh ya par maujut har jodis ko hein. Kutch hi waqt mein hum jan jayenge wo kaun jodi hein jisne India aur international audience ke dil mein raj kiya hein." The male host told the viewers.

" Kaun thein wo jodian jiske onscreen mohabbat nein darshak ko dewana kiya tha pichle ek saal mein. Hamari agle award hein Best international jodi ki. Aur uske nominees hein

1.Aniket and Nupur from Anokha rishta.

2. Swapna and Santosh from Babul ka Sapna

3. Rahul and Taniya from Babul ka sapna.

4. Rajveer and Rani from Raja ki barart.

5. Sanjay and Asha from Dhondte hein dil.

Aab iss awardko dene ke liye mein manch pein nimantrit karti hu Ronit Roy aur Shewata Tiwari ko. " Female host declared.

"Prem kiya lagta hein tumko, hum jitenge?" Heer asked Prem.

" Heer kam se kam ek award to hum jitengei" Prem tried to assure Heer.

Prem wanted to win one of the two awards not only for him but also for Heer.

"Star parivar award 2009 best jodi ka award jate hein.." Ronit took a break to create a suspense

" Aniket and Nupur from Anokha rishta"

Heer stood up from her sit in the joy and hugged Prem.

Prem offcourse felt delighted after winning the awards. But, he was more happy for Heer. Prem recognized that how much that award meant to her.

He wrapped his arms around Heer's back to return the hug.

Soon, both of them went to the stage and collected the awards from Ronit and Shewta. Prem let Heer to spoke first. Heer thanked the production house, her co stars. Then she sweetly thanked her best friend and on screen husband Prem for the support.

After that, Prem started to speak after thanking production house,channel, other co-stars he started to speak about Heer-

"Now I want to say thanks to my friend Heer for the success of the Aniket-Nupur pair. Without her I will not able to win this award today." Prem told the audience while looking at Heer.

Heer felt great whenshe heard the praise for her from the mouth of his best friend. She considered herself lucky for getting a friend and co star like Prem.

"Heer, tumhe bataya tha na kam se kam ek award to hum jitenge. Dekho hum jitliya, asal mein hum bahut lucky hein ki hamara fanbase itna loyal aur diverse hein. Dekha India ka bahar bhi hume fan kitna payyar karta hein."  Prem told Heer after they were returned to their seat.

" Ye baat to acchi kahi tumhe, lekin hum pichle saal bhi international best jodi award jite the, aab hum iss saal national best jodi award bhi jit jate to aur bhi acchI hoti" Heer remarked.

" Ha zyda award jitna kisko accha nahi lagta, par mujhe nahi lagta ki hum best jodi national award bhi jitenge. Ek saat do awards jitna mushkil hein." Prem told Heer.

" Pata nahi kyun mujhe aab lagne lagi hein hum aab national best jodi award bhi jitenge. Chahto mujh se iss par bet laga sakte ho tum." Heer told Prem.

"Kya baat hein Heer kutch der pahele to tumhe doubt tha ki hum koi award jitenge ya nahi aab tum mere saat bet lagana chahate ho ki hum dosra award bhi jitenge. Thick hein lagi bet agar tum jeti bet par mein tumhe dinner pe la janoga agar mein jeti to tum mujhe dinner pe le jaoge. " Prem told Heer.

" Hume manjoor hein, lekin yaad hein meri pasandi restruent ko tum zyda pasand nahi karte ho. "

" Ha ha yaad, mujhe abhi bhi samaj nahi ata tumhe kyun uss restruent pasand ayi, lekin agar tum jeti to mein bet ka condition nibhangoa." Prem told Heer.

After that, both of them turned their attention again to the stage where Hiten Tejwani, Gauri Pradhan came to declare the award of national best jodi award.

" The winner of bestjodi nationally is Nupur and Aniket." Hiten and Gauri declared together.

Prem and Heer both stood up and smiled. Heer again hugged Prem and while hugging she slowlyput her lips near the ear of Prem and told him that she won the bet.

15 April 2017

Prem entered into the office of Mehata. He personally had good impression about mr. Mehata. He was hoping that Mr. Mehata will provide him a project that would be exciting to work on.

Once he entered into the office of Mr. Mehata, he was welcomed by him.

" Prem kya tumhe nahi lagta, tumhara nafrat star plus ke liye kutch zydayi hein? " Mr. Mehata asked him.

" Dekhiye Mehata ji mein aapko paheli bata chuki hu kyun mujhe star plus ki koi bhi project mein kam karne se nafrat hein. Sare channel ko trp chahiye. Lekin star plus ki pagalpan trp ke liye different level par, aur upar se iss channel walo ka ego itna bada hein baliye maat. Sacch baat kahu jab mein shunti hu ki Star plus ko Colors,Zee se kam trp mila hein tab mujhe kushi milte hein." Prem bluntly told Mr. Mehata.

"Samaj gaya tumhara nafrat star plus ke liye iss janam mein khatam nahi hoga.

Thick mein aab mein tumhe jis kam ke liye ya bulaya wo batati hu. Prem hamara production house ke agle project mein hum tumhe male lead ke liye cast karna chahata hein.

Hamara agla project ek romantic thriller hein, hume lagta hein iss aanewala project storyline and characters bahut hein damdar. Ye lo file, iss mein tumhe annewala project ka storyline and characters ke bare mein brief description milega."Mr. Mehata handed over the file to Prem after saying that.

Prem was about to read the file but he stopped himself when he realized that, someone new entered into the room. Prem did not see the new person yet but he could sense the idenity of newly arrived person.

" Aao Heer tumhari hein, intejar tha."Mr.Mehata commented after he saw Heer arrived in his office.

When Prem heard the name Heer, he looked behind and his earlier assumption about the newly arrived person came true.

Finally Prem saw Heer Maan's beautiful face in person after almost three years. He noticed that, Heer too was shocked when she saw him in the office.

Prem felt ranges of complicated emotions were coming out from inside of him. Confusion, guilt, pain and most importantly love.

Yes, Prem was still in love with Heer. His one sided romantic feelings for Heer was still running strong in Prem's heart. Therefore, seeing her after three years were causing havoc inside of Prem's heart.

Prem's thoughts were intruppeted when his ear once again heared the sweet voice of Heer Maan.

"Kaise ho Prem. Bahut acchi lagi tumhe ya par dekke." Heer told Prem.

"Mein accha hu, mujhe batao tum kaise ho? " Prem asked Heer.

"Iss waqt to acchi hu, aage ka pata nahi. Lekin Prem mein tumse aab bhi thoda naraj hu kyunki tum aaj bhi aat saal ka purana bet  ke condition fulfill nahi kiya. Aab batao kab mujhe le ja rahe ho dinner pe? " Heer asked Prem.

Chapter end

Yesss... Read the updte... So wonderful... Premeer finally met! Hmmm Heer still remembers the bet. Hopefully prem takea her out for dinner