Best singer according to you?

Posted: 6 years ago
I feel it's easily Shruti Goswami, Shenikah Mukhiya & Neelanjana RayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hard-09 thumbnail
Neelanjana Ray
Niharika nath 
M.  Fazil
Sneha shankar 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Neelanjana
Niharika
Swestha? Puri girl
Mohammad Wazil
Sneha shanker

Others need to go home especially Mukhiya girl.

Though I must say these bunch of kids are the best I have seen in past 20+ yrs. All of them top 12 were superb.

I was sad to see Niharika, Puri & Sneha to go while Goswami, Mukhiya girls are there.

Lets see who wins. I think for a 9 yrs young kid Mohammad is superb but Neelanjana steals my heart away with each song she renders. She has a mature sou in young body.

God bless all these lil VOI kids!! Superb πŸ‘ [I][/I]
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nilanjana (my first choice) or Fazil (my 2nd choice)
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nilanjana was fab according to me. Also shaan gave her some amazing songs which highlighted her singing. 
After nilanjana it would be Niharika and Shruti.

I was seriously hoping for nilanjana to win. She had a soulful voice. Wishing her all the best for future.
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What happens now to all the contestants who were under Papon??
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

Only Shruti was remaining from papon's team. She was then part of himesh's team.
Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

Holi episode back stage papon and all kids with show crew were playing with colors and papon kissed Manushi and he was asked to step down as judge.  So shruti was sent to other grp.  search in YT and you will find that clip.

This is why I don't like judges crossing lines with these young kids.πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  Kids are at very young & impressionable age.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
My choice was Neelanjana & Fazil but neither of them won.

Manushi won who channel-show and Palak were promoting just like Debojit saha was promoted by channel & show during Zee SRGMP C-2005 
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

My choice was Neelanjana & Fazil but neither of them won.

Manushi won who channel-show and Palak were promoting just like Debojit saha was promoted by channel & show during Zee SRGMP C-2005

It's not coz of promotion!! She really is a good singer, and knowing the background where she comes from, and singing so well, she deserved this more than any others! There are going to be tons of singing shows in the future and much of the same contestants here are going to participate and even be selected! They all may not come from the best of best conditions, but, Manushi was in greater need to win, over others..