Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
That is a nice pic...suresh.....
Thanks
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Caryn

ROjapoo!!! You are Malaysian too........

I agree with Rojapoo...... if this ends in Dec 29, then most probably it will end after 10 days in Malaysia i.e. around the 9th. Until then we have to endure.... but I don't care anyway, cause I have stopped watching.

I agree with you Meli. Which serial Naga and KB directed?

Caryn

do you remember Marma Desam that was on sun tv a while back...

that was a naga serial..

recently he did one called "chidambara ragasiyam" on nadi josiyam..

im not sure what happened to that...

but marma desam was excellent
Caryn thumbnail
Is Marma Desam all suspense etc right? Was this the one acted by YG?
petticoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Is Marma Desam all suspense etc right? Was this the one acted by YG?

Marma desam had two different story lines...
the first one had YG.... it was about a quest for some kind of elixir

the second one had chetan and devadarshini..

it was ll suspense..but not sterotypical murder suspense..
he goes into a wholly different arena

Edited by caramelcj - 17 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
One sore point in selvi for me:
all the kids in the serial grew...including selvis baby

but not thamarais children.....
ziyana thumbnail
Somhow it seems like they are dragging the story line, yesterday they were only showing more about GJ's sister and her son and GJ's thillu mullu............ Hope they are not going to dissapoint us with the ending........
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think they are going to link the GJ's Thillu mullu with Ranjani's son's illness... In y'days episode, Vishakkachal for her son and at the same time GJ is making duplicate medicine for the same! 😭 May be GJ will change after this incident?!?? Don't know where the creative(!) head is heading up to.....   
loka thumbnail

Originally posted by: supree

I think they are going to link the GJ's Thillu mullu with Ranjani's son's illness... In y'days episode, Vishakkachal for her son and at the same time GJ is making duplicate medicine for the same! 😭 May be GJ will change after this incident?!?? Don't know where the creative(!) head is heading up to.....   

I had the same feeling😉...........it looks like GJ is finally going to get caught😉😉
ziyana thumbnail
I am not sure at all if GJ is a person who will change..........after all what his wife went through did only benefited him by getting a 2nd wife of his choice.....Also God is missing for a while... remember him saying he is doing bad things to Selvi's family because of what they did to him.........hope they are not going to conveniently forget this when wrapping up
loka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ziyana

I am not sure at all if GJ is a person who will change..........after all what his wife went through did only benefited him by getting a 2nd wife of his choice.....Also God is missing for a while... remember him saying he is doing bad things to Selvi's family because of what they did to him.........hope they are not going to conveniently forget this when wrapping up

GJ won't change at all................he will land up in Jail.............that's how it's gonna end and Tammy and Selvi as goody good friends living in the same house😛