Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil

~~~ Happy Birthday Telly Queen Drashti Dhami ~~~

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

She doesn't need much introduction; she is loved by many and is very well recognized for her contribution to Tellywood as Dr.Muskaan, Geet & Madhubala ,Gayatri , Naina . She rules a million hearts and continues to do so. Not only because of her on screen persona and how she has perfected the characters she has portrayed so far, but also for her off-screen persona, her grounded and down to earth nature, good rapport with co-stars & fans. She truly is a gem of a person who deserves nothing but the best in life.

Yes, she is a star, she is a Diva. Happy Birthday to the Gorgeous, Sexy, Classy, Suave Drashti Dhami.

Edited by Krishna_Sourav - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowy_Secret thumbnail

❤️Drashti Dhami started her career with the music video of 'Saiyaan Dil Main Aana Re' which was directed by Harry Anand. ❤️

⭐️She then was seen in a Punjabi music video 'Nachle soniye tu' and in the remix version of 'Humko aaj kal hai intezar" and she also made a cameo in the music video, 'Teri meri nazar ki dori'⭐️. 

😛Drashti was seen in a lot of advertisements for commercial products like Colgate with Saif Ali Khan, Lion Honey, Pulimoottil Silks, Vasan Eye care, RKS Grand (Shopping Mall), Amul, VIP Bags and jewellery. 😛

👏She came into limelight with her role of a cute and bubbly Dr Muskaan in Dil Mil Gaye. Her fan following exceeded in massive numbers and then there was never a look back as her versatility was clearly to be seen in Geet , Madhubala.👏

😳Drashti Dhami was chosen to be the Brand Ambassador for Canvironment Week 2011, 2013 and 2014 initiated by Hindustan Tin Works Ltd to support the cause of 'Save Our Planet'😳.

⭐️In 2014 Drashti Dhami also became brand ambassador of MATRIX India's hair colour brand SoColor.⭐️

👏In 2013 January issue of VERVE Magazine..Drashti Dhami was enlisted among Young Achiever's List on Television.👏

❤️Drashti Dhami also featured in Celebrity reality show "Mission Sapne" where she was among the few choosen Bollywood &Telly Celebs who in their own way helped a needy person .❤️

👏Drashti won Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa all thanks to her dancing skills which she polished. She had earlier worked as a dance instructor before entering the TV industry.👏

⭐️Drashti Dhami has been Crowned FHM 100 Sexiest Women List.the only TV Actress placed in that List.⭐️

😛Drashti Dhami  was Listed in Times Most Desirable Women List 2015 ,the Only TV Actress to be featuring there.😛

❤️ Drashti then  got married to Neeraj Khemka on February 21st, 2015 and take a short break.😳

⭐️Drashti Dhami, post her break ,made a Grand teturn with Zee TV's Magnum Opus Royal Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani .⭐️

😳In 2016, she was also part of a web series called I Don't Watch TV along with many TV celebrities aired on a web-content platform. 😳

😊In the same year 2016, Drashti was part of the Swachh Survekshan 2017 Initiative. An initiative for an environmentally cleaner India (Swachh Bharat Abhiyan).😊

❤️November 2016, Drashti is come back in TV playing the lead as Naina Batra in Ekta Kapoor and Balaji Telefilm's show Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil which is aired on Star Plus opposite Arjun Bijlani.❤️

👏Also, in 2016 Drashti starred in a short film called "The Change" which is about the issue of demonetization.👏

😛In the year 2017 Drashti signed as Brand Ambassador of Babaj Bramhi oil .❤️

❤️Most Celebrated Jodi on Television (shared with Gurmeet Choudhary) for Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi at Zee Gold Awards 2011.

Favorite Naya Sadasya Female for Madhubala -Ek Ishq Ek Junoon at Golden Petal Awards 2012.

Most Lokpriya Jodi (shared with Vivian Dsena) for Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon at Golden Petal Awards 2013.

Best Jodi (shared with Vivian Dsena) for Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon at Indian Telly Award(ITA) 2013.

Best Actress for Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon at Star Guild Awards 2014

Best Actress Critics for Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon at Zee Gold Awards 2014.

Best Beti for Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani at Zee Rishtey Award 2015

Best Entertainer Award from Indonesia in the year 2017 ❤️

Edited by Snow_Angel - 6 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Fan's Video Tribute 

pls click the link n do play the video 
 by Anu Gurti 

RM14(Deepti)

Happy Happy B'day to the Epitome of Beauty ..Star
Telly Queen ..Actress Par Excellence..Dancing Diva Star
..Drashti Dhami ..ClapClap
wishing you all happiness in the world DD ..Star
you are an amazing  and so grounded person..Star
you are an inspiration ..so dedicated and hard working Star
words fall short to describe your beauty and talent ..Embarrassed
thank you so much  for giving us iconic shows and char. Day Dreaming
proud to be your fan Approve 
pls come back soon queen and grace the screens
waiting for your come back..Embarrassed
keep shinning.. keep progressing..
keep rocking and keep smiling Heart 
lots of love and hugs your way Hug
have a great day and super rocking year ahead!! Thumbs Up

Faria86 :
May your memories today be awesome, your dreams become a reality, your joy last forever. Have a wonderful birthday May God bless you always with loads of Love & prosperity

Alikhan2158 :

Happy birthday my princess Drashti Dhami!! Wish u a blessful year ahead full of joy and happiness- ur a really good friend!! It was nice to meet u here in London!!
Love Alixx

SilverBell :

Happy Birthday Drashti Dhami.
Your Great Actress.
Love You.
Back Soon On Tv.
Love Nicita Sinha(Califorina,USA)
That's My Birthday Wish.
kavsy :
Wish you a very happy birthday
ananya2010 :
Drashti On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE QUEEN OF OUR HEARTS, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN, A DIVA!!!!

Vinilight :
happy birthday sunshine may you get all happiness in life and success kissing your feets!
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy; I hope all of your wishes come true. May each hour and minute be filled with delight, And your birthday be perfect for you! love you!

Anno 

May there always be work, for May there always be work, for your hands to do.
May your purse always hold,a coin or two.
May the sun always shine, upon your window pane.
May a rainbow be certain, to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend, always be near to you and May God fill your heart, with gladness to cheer you. 
I truly wish that you are blessed with all the happiness, health, wealth, joy and Prosperity in life. God bless bless you. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRASHTI DHAMI !!!

Madhu

Happiest birthday Drashti my Girl crush for Life. I have admired you since Geet and I hope you continue being such an amazingly wonderful person.Have a blast today with your loved ones. May lord fulfill all your wishes.Stay healthy and happy.

Nish
 Happy happy happy birthday dearest Drashti May you have an amazing successful happy and healthy year ahead of you filled with things you love the most. Missing you to pieces and hoping for a comeback really soon. God bless you and protect you from all evil. Stay happy and blessed 

Mubeena fathima
Wishing u many many happy returns of the dayy dii...happy wala bdayyI just want to say thank u for being such an inspirational person and down to earth..i think u r just amazing coz u hav achieved soo many things in such a young age it shows how motivated u r and i love that... u r who i want to be when i am older, i pray to god that i become even a drop of the women u r... u r the person that keeps me going...u r the reason for my smile everyday... i hope that all the happiness written in my name come ur way l...may god bless u always wid gud health,happiness n success angel... love u loads... hope to meet u one day..aapki pagal fan Mubeena fathima

ddlicious_vishu
Today you are a queen.. Tomorrow and forever you will been a queen because you have earned it!! 
Happy Birthday Queen 

Anish
" Happy Birthday Expression Queen and beautiful soul "

-leher-
One and only actress who managed to stole my heart and still its been almost 8 years still she is ruling my heart with her acting her personality her bubbly nature and her charm..she is none other than queen of many hearts our dhak dhak queen Drashti Dhami...praying to God that show his blessings on her and fulfil every wish of her...Happy Birthday Drashti Dhami...stay blessed ..I wish to see u again on onscreen with powerful character hope u come back soon...all the very best for ur future endeavours..loads of love

SaNia KhAn
On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.
On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.
I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!
Happy Birthday Drashti!
Meet
Happy Birthday DARLING DD...Wish u get all Happinesss , successs in ur life.Love u meri jaannn 
zaara
 Here wishing u greatest happiness and a joy that never ends 
May Allah Showers his Endless Blessings upon u 
May all ur Birthday hopes and wishes come true ! 
Happy Birthday D 
Keep Shining Always like a Queen 
Lov u 
vandy
 A birthday is a beautiful thing, especially when it results in a beautiful person like you. I hope you have the kind of birthday that you can remember until your next one.
Happy birthday Drashti Dhami...Love u lotss

Sugar.and.spice
Many more happy returns of the day to our beloved DD ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you for entertaining us all these years⭐️⭐️⭐️ You're one of the most talented artistes I've ever seen 👍🏼👏with the grace of God, you'll reach greater heights 😳😳😳 God bless always 🤗🤗🤗

Snowy_Secret thumbnail

-Amrita-

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Happy Birthday Dancing Diva Television Queen Drashti Dhami 

Happy Birthday Drashti Dhami..Wish u get all happiness ,success , joy peace n prosperity in ur life ..
U came as Muskan n spread smile on our lips...then u rule house as Geet n make us fall in love with u ...then u came as Madhubala to burn our screen...then as gayatri become Queen of household ...n finally as Naina become Girl Next Door...
Wish u will be back soon at Television again...

Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Happy Birthday Drashti🥳

Wishing You very Happy Returns of the Day dear Drashti...❤️❤️.
Hope in upcoming years your smile gets brighter and brighter and brings lots of achievement, Happiness and success in your life...⭐️⭐️❤️.
You get more bigger and better projects and your life filled with only joy and laughter...😊
Keep shining and smiling...❤️
❤️love you my gorgeous❤️
SANJUKTA

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Thank u Sanjh for helping me to make this thread...Thanks Lakshmi for ur beautiful Crs...Thanks Deepti n Faria for helping me n Sanjh ...n thank u all for ur editing n wishes for DD's Birthday...
🤗
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday !!!! 👏👏👏👏
mesmerizing ..charismatic ..Day DreamingHeart

stunningly gorgeous  ..Day Dreaming ❤️
queen of hearts.. Drashti Dhami.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

You have always amazed us Day DreamingHeart
with your w'ful work queenStar 

from Ad world to Muskaan Star
from Geet to Madhubala Star
from winning Jhalak to playing  Rani Gayatri and Naina ..Star
from being brand ambassador to  Swatch Bharat MissionStar
from web series to short film Star

you were ..Clap
are and will always be -outstanding..Clap
what ever you do ..Clap
you do it with perfection..Clap
such a versatile actress you are..Clap
loved all the char. you played and all the avatars you have done..Day DreamingHeart 
truly a gem of a person..Approve  Heart
keep doing great work Heart
and may you reach new heights of success
with your every project..Thumbs Up
keep ruling  hearts ..'Thumbs Up
may God always shower blessings upon you and may you get all what
your heart desires.Thumbs Up
love you lots DD.. Heart  Hug
enjoy your special day to the fullest!! Thumbs Up
Heartiest wishes on  your b'day.😳

Edited by RM14 - 6 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing ..lovely ..fantastic ..w'ful thread...guys..👏
Hey @Rakhi @Sanjh 
You rocked ..n did great job..⭐️
truly😳
Big applaud to you both and to all those who contributed in this thread ..👏
fab work ..lovedd it..👍🏼
Thanks a lot for making this mesmerizing thread for Telly queen ..our superstar ...Drashti Dhami's  B'day.🤗 ❤️ 

Edited by RM14 - 6 years ago
Spoilt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks to all those behind this very beautiful thread 😳 simply fitting for our dearest DD ⭐️
This is my wish:

Many more happy returns of the day to our beloved DD ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you for entertaining us all these years⭐️⭐️⭐️ You're one of the most talented artistes I've ever seen 👍🏼👏with the grace of God, you'll reach greater heights 😳😳😳 God bless always 🤗🤗🤗