Jalebis and idiyappams*THREAD 20*INVITES ONLY!!

Posted: 6 years ago

DISCLAIMER! 

All the discussions in this CC are light hearted and vivid and creative imaginations.

We are NOT speculating anything OR discussing real facts  related to any  persons,incidents or places. 

THE DISCUSSIONS IN THIS THREAD ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ONLY AND HAS NO TRUTH /CREDIBILITY TO IT,RELATED TO ANY INDIVIDUAL/SITUATION  WE ARE DISCUSSING. 

ANY PERSON ,WHO EITHER ACCIDENTALLY /KNOWINGLY LEAKING OUT DISCUSSIONS FROM THIS PRIVATE CHAT CLUB IS HEREBY WARNED!!!

So Mr /Ms Stalker,the sole responsibility of any information which you leak out to social media platforms from here is YOURS ONLY!!.You should be prepared to face any consequences owing to that.

And as the admin of this thread,this is my final warning.

This cc is INVITES ONLY.

Any person without an invite found lurking around/stalking and stealing discussions  from here will be straightaway REPORTED😡. 

Thank you!

Ratna Nanda. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Continue with discussions of bhagmati too
Besht Fraaand has wished on FB ðŸ˜³

Courtesy : Twitter
From Twitter
 Sai Kiran Reddy Retweeted
Gopichand MalineniVerified account @megopichand 
More

Anushka alias Sweeety kummmesindi gaaa #Bhaagamathie @UV_Creations @MusicThaman https://youtu.be/Aahj3atxdS4 

Originally posted by ashvikian4life

Ya Rachna same here

With whatever I have understood from this movie , I think Sweety is some social activists who wants to do some good for the village and Unni helps her thus showing their love story. There seems to another group of powerful people or politicians who doesn't want anything good to happen. Maybe they make the villagers and other people go against Unni and Sweety.

Somehow I feel in between Unni's character gets killed . That scene where a toddler girl cries and I guess , a dead body was kept aside is an important part , maybe that's their daughter or something. Sweety character is in jail for some reason and people are suspecting her of some crime which is happening outside or happened outside,.

She looked terrified during interogation . Don't know how and why she ended up in that haunted house and she is being targetted by the spirit maybe.

There is horror , little bit of romance, suspense and lots of drama in the movie I guess. I don't know but I feel maybe it has got something to do with split personality😕😕

Would like to chip in my views :

More or less my views are the same as Rachna ji but a few variations.

S is a district collector ( IAS chanchala) mentioned by the lady police officer.

( Note: Chanchala is an epithet of goddess Lakshmi which means inconstant. Does this have a link to her character ? )

She comes to the village where U is a social activist and seeing their plight she renders her help during which they fall in love.

Their love seems to be brief. I think it will be covered in a song or 1-2 scenes mostly eye talks and less or no touching definitely no darlingey or bommali types... no okka chance istavaa also. Maybe before they declare their love for each other she shoots him. ( Uppalapati house rules ??? Just kidding.. )

U could have died or just injured because the bullet hits his shoulder.

It could be split personality or she is faking innocence and with the help of Bhagamathi's spirit she lures the baddies into the bungalow so they could take their revenge.

My feeling is the little girl could be S when she was a kid and the lady there is her mother who got killed by the baddie. Her story has got a link with Bhagamathi and the bungalow so the two work hand in hand.

I think S entering the bungalow, though it seems as if the baddies forced her in, actually is her plan to get in.

No hopes of Dunna unless in the end credits he is shown visiting the sets and palli hugging wifey. 😳

The trailer just blew me over. S is remarkable. Waiting for the movie ! 👍🏌

Edited by bahubalifan - 6 years ago
Originally posted by poetic

Besht Fraaand has wished on FB😳

Courtesy : Twitter
😳 😳 Time for celebrations ! Get the jalebis n lotuses ready !! 😆
Priya,
S has displayed a gamut of emotions in this trailer. And she is awesome actually.

I don't know about the U house rules, but I guess we are getting one song. Shame on you Dunna for being so useless.  I was so waiting for the palli hug. As of now, whatever they have showed in the trailer doesn't keep any scope for Dunna. Until and unless, they have kept some stuff in suspense.

There's something slight here - I don't think S is faking her innocence. Or is she?

I am so looking forward to the movie. 
Originally posted by bahubalifan

😳 😳 Time for celebrations ! Get the jalebis n lotuses ready !! 😆

He mentioned Sweety again ... LOL ðŸ˜†
Dunna's Bane ðŸ˜† (Courtesy - Twitter)